Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77309 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Stanweezy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why reporting to us, when you left naija to celebrate ur birthday in Tanzania did u tell us?

Now they nearly chop ur kpekus u are reporting to us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dare1971(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Really?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Beremx(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

The Police and hotel management are aware of this.

Oga detective Weldon sir. Seems you were the rapist

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by oluwaseyi0: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Connected1: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nawa

Nigerian Women and rape cases are now becoming a thing now, it's very bad, one even did her own for clout recently.

How do you expect them to believe you when you don't any penetration from rape nor severe injury from attempted murder.

Anyone can be accused of such cases and if men gets punishment because of cases like this then I know that so many men would rot in jail and women will be left on the streets

Who even sleeps in a hotel at night/day time and doesn't lock their door, people even lock their house room's door when they sleep, talk more of a hotel.

The accused can't be punished or stigmatized even if it was true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

You once said and I quote, 'I love you, Ariza.' So you're actually saying you meant it when you said that to Palema? For all the times you've called me "darling, babe" when bashing me, it means there's something going on between us?

When guys want to chyke random girls, they don't call them "baby?" When guys send dek pictures to women, they don't call them "baby?" Calling someone 'baby' actually refers to being close acquaintances right? In your logic?

smiley Wow. I laugh in Tagalog.

I'm coming fess.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Bigheart042(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who get time to read all this?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by chukzyfcbb: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You must be operating on an IQ lower than 1.5 if you believed everything that girl said.

How did the culprit get access to a 4.5 star hotel room?
How did thugs allegedly sent by Burna boy invade eko hotel VI to beat up Mr 2kay?

In there lies your answer, since you have refused to put your brain to work.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Of all places Zanzibar.. even at that u should get a better hotel if u must use such vacay spots.. how can strangers just bust in while ur sleeping? See police station sef be like upcoming church undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by mozona(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
continue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by LaconicINC: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

wow so you think she probably had a time out with the receptionist abi security guard? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by donforeign: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

She never tell the real story.
until you get killed and people will say same ode

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by DenreleDave(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I guess if Bobrisky or Denrele also gate crash your hotel room and started harrasing you then it wouldn't be co.ck and bull story

Pls don't mention my name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by nedekid: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Could this be our very own prominent nairalander that likes to travel and also cook? Hmm, if you know you know.
Meanwhile, I don't understand why a Nigerian will take his/her hard earned money in fx, buy ticket, book hotel, to go stay in a 8th rate country naija is hundred time better than. Don't just get it.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Victerica(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Men are more wicked, than women these days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Mooh247: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pls don't mention my name

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Rahkman: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

you may have a point cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by maticar: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

tell us the real story with your low iq and poor comprehension

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by olllachi(f): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Connected1: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

What is the Job of Nigeria consulate office at Dar-es-Salaam... Godsfrey Onyeama budgets tens of billions of Naira every fvcking year and Nigerians abroad get treated like shit without proper representation

Somehow you found a way to blame a government official for what happened here.

Some of you are just daft.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
See how its all over the news. When a lady sexually assaulted a musician by touching his crouch, nobody heard anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by DenreleDave(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beremx:
Oga detective Weldon sir. Seems you were the rapist

Are you the victim?? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kriss216: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You once said and I quote, 'I love you, Ariza.' So you're actually saying you meant it when you said that to Palema? For all the times you've called me "darling, babe" when bashing me, it means there's something going on between us?

When guys want to chyke random girls, they don't call them "baby?" When guys send dek pictures to women, they don't call them "baby?" Calling someone baby actually refers to close acquaintance right? In your logic?

smiley Wow. I laugh in Tagalog.

I'm coming fess.
Rapist calling his victim Baby
Rapist going to get condom

Tell me more, Mognoliaa.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kriss216: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

Are you the victim?? grin grin
Good question.

Beremx, are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by BIGBANNNG411: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

If you meet anyone stupider than you. Sue the person.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Mooh247: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Connected1:

Somehow you found a way to blame a government official for what happened here.

Some of you are just daft.

A fool would not blame government that collects tax to represent and protects it's citizen.. fools would blame themselves instead

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

By how you respond to issues like this, we already know you weren't brought up with love. Maybe product of a broken family.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
If this story is true, she should be grateful she wasn't raped, hurt or killed. It's a bitter experience indeed but be glad you returned back to Nigeria safe and sound. Your only loss was the $1100

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PussyMiner: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
This Kriss216 is an antelope....
see person wey I dey share country with, useless man!

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.