Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77413 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ImaIma1(f): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2022
chukzyfcbb:

How did thugs allegedly sent by Burna boy invade eko hotel VI to beat up Mr 2kay?

In there lies your answer, since you have refused to put your brain to work.

Unfortunately his brain stops working when it has to do with "Nigerian girls".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by executive12: 12:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

You must be operating on an IQ lower than 1.5 if you believed everything that girl said.

How did the culprit get access to a 4.5 star hotel room?

He could be a staff member.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Fashdeejay(m): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2022
essentialone:
She is a Prostitute. Next story please.
You are obviously an illiterate for concluding that a woman who tenders her experience is a prostitute, I doubt you even know the meaning of the word rape..... If a man touches your sister in a way that isn't appropriate, will you call your sister a prostitute?? Don't be daft.... If you don't have any reasonable contribution, then view another topic and stop being such an insensitive Homo erectus.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Fashdeejay(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

You must be operating on an IQ lower than 1.5 if you believed everything that girl said.

How did the culprit get access to a 4.5 star hotel room?
You are obviously not well traveled or even exposed about life in the outside. Even hotel presidential is not secure, people get murdered in 5 star hotels.... Stop being so insensitive to another person's experience because it never happened to someone close to you, you can easily spew crap. You sound like a child with in all your comments and if you are above 25 and you still have this mentality then you need to check yourself into a psych ward. She was almost raped and all you can do is talk through your ass?? How sad!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Fashdeejay(m): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Bitter, envious, jealous, pained element, it's very obvious you've never gone farther than your 2 by 2 enclave before.
the poverty mentality that guy exudes is beyond Lagos, Nigeria
... He obviously can't see himself beyond seme border... Let alone decide to take himself on a trip for a few days.... That is the mentality of a man who can't see beyond his next meal... Dangerous mindset...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by dododawa1: 1:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Appearance show whom you are,see FINGER like some name's.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by brandsoncharlie: 1:56am On Apr 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
Zainab Oladehinde, a Nigerian lady narrates how she was almost raped in a hotel in Tanzania when she went on vacation to mark her 23rd birthday.

https://twitter.com/zainabdehinde/status/1515267489105690626
Funny lady it seems this is your very first time of visiting or leaving Nigeria but let me put this straight to you, nobody cares or listen to a Nigerian these days when you are abroad.
To what happened to you it was a sincere confirmation that Africa is a shit hole according to dtrump that's why we need to build Nigeria to become great like others.
Am sure if it was an American citizen at least an investigation will suffice or it would go viral to CNN and BBC news to expose their incompetency.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ashawopikin(m): 1:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Rich man wahala, how can a young girl travel to another country that she's never been to alone?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dandal: 2:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Tranquility2345:
How can a 23 year old woman just wake up and travel to Zanzibar for vacation alone? shocked

Export and import Olosho runs, ofcourse. Abeg take am easy...no dey too ask, the right questions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by melonsgroup: 2:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Waiting carry you go Taxania?
Birthday?
You must be joking.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Rawhumper(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2022
For real I know this chic....

Wow didn't know she went thru this shit.

So Nigeria isn't the only country with handicaps.

uote author=lalasticlala post=112008206]Zainab Oladehinde, a Nigerian lady narrates how she was almost raped in a hotel in Tanzania when she went on vacation to mark her 23rd birthday.

https://twitter.com/zainabdehinde/status/1515267489105690626[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Rawhumper(m): 2:38am On Apr 17, 2022
For real I know this chic....

I once toasted her in real life...

Wow didn't know she went thru this shit.

So Nigeria isn't the only country with handicaps.

uote author=lalasticlala post=112008206]Zainab Oladehinde, a Nigerian lady narrates how she was almost raped in a hotel in Tanzania when she went on vacation to mark her 23rd birthday.

https://twitter.com/zainabdehinde/status/1515267489105690626[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by maxxx(m): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Ddworld:

Although the story might be true but so many flaws.

Her crawling, her not alerting the security but instead kept sneaking around. Honestly, she might be drunk.

Have you seen where drunkard had nightmares? They imagine wild things. There were no bruises. Not even a mark despite the supposed strangulation.

I am not saying it was fabricated but a sane person would have alerted the security (in the hotel).

We thank God she is alive but...
What about the stolen $1000 ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Irupetepete: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

The Police and hotel management are aware of this.

try dey get sense o, he get why... No he everything be redpill or hardman...
For a man who doesn't understand English, baby is the only soothing words he believe can make him have his way...
The culprit is the receptionist who always have a spare key...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Prenonjebose: 3:26am On Apr 17, 2022
So many insensitive, tantrum throwing lads online. That you cannot afford a certain lifestyle now, doesn't mean those that can, should suffer ill luck.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by luizpippo(m): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2022
President2001:
This lady is big lier she did not have discpline at all this are the kind of people that lack home training thank God for those Police officer they do there job thoroughly and knew the truth, this lady is a shame to her family, community and entire nation

Someone wrote this

And 3 people liked it.

Tueh

Spits on such stinking people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ThierryJay: 4:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I swear I will never believe any news of extortion or police brutality or any other sad bullshit done to guys anymore, I will so discredit them and insult them from now because they don't deserve any atom of pity

All these while I've been silent on stories by women on the latest trend of domestic violence because we can't really know who is wrong or right, but this lady gave us clear cut facts, evidences, videos, and even witnesses to all she went through, yet see the nonsense these stupid guys here are saying, twisting everything they can twist just to paint her evil with their stupid way of victim blaming, I will never symphatise with any of them anymore cos they are not worth it, and will always generalise because they are all the same.

Ma'am, pls reign in the emotions a bit cos this is getting overboard.

For a fact, there are more male comments on this thread that believe the lady than those buffoons Kriss whatever and his likes. But why are you ignoring male comments in support of the lady but getting overly worked up over the few male strays?

What then makes you different from Kriss419 if you too start to exhibit mental regression on topical male issues?

Take a breather pls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ThierryJay: 4:46am On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Now I am scared. Had Chaminuka Lodge in Lusaka, Zambia planned. It is good she escalated it. Make I go check the werey resort.

Poco d Poco, vacation in Zambia on top this your 30k salary?

Diaris God o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Farid24224(m): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Funflipper:
Some few minutes afterwards, I started to feel my hands stroking someone’s penis. At this moment, I opened my eyes to confirm if It was actually a dream or I was in real danger.

So in your deep sleep, you already knew it was a penis you were stroking right? Nonsense!

They were raping her ooo, she dey stroke penis...No be juju be that.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Gidagreen(m): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Ayinke93:

That’s why we are begging some of you to learn how to code and start earning earning good money. Perhaps leaving poverty would make you have sense and reduce the number of comments like this we see on the internet.
I’ll try to stop insulting people like you. Poverty sure does something to the mind.
You people are so delusional and f*cking 'f*ol' of your self. We are talking about morality, standard, security and uprightness, dumb fellow like you is telling your generation about poverty that's already striken you to deformity.

Talk of standard, if she is that rich, she will book her vacation in Dubai, Paris, Disneyland etc.

Talk about morality, it's immoral even on religion ground for a lady to travel alone, not to talk of traveling uselessly. Her tour is useless without a companion, husband, boyfriend, or family to enjoy with. When it's not about business. That's selfishness or she is so calous that no one wants to be with her.

Looking at it on the angle of security, is she not aware of the current situation of today's world on security? Consider Safety first in whatever you want to do. She should have taken all necessary precautions if not that she just want to look trouble she cannot handle.

Lastly about you, It's not everyone you will come online and tell about your ill-gotten wealth. I have never come to your father begging for food, so how do you know my net worth? Weyrey, how much you get for your life?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Gidagreen(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2022
luizpippo:

Someone wrote this

And 3 people liked it.

Tueh tell us what is wrong with the comments. That comment describe the lady so well

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Gidagreen(m): 5:06am On Apr 17, 2022
luizpippo:

Someone wrote this

And 3 people liked it.

Tueh

tell us what is wrong with the comments. That comment describe the lady so well
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1868oi: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
undecided

What is the Job of Nigeria consulate office at Dar-es-Salaam... Godsfrey Onyeama budgets tens of billions of Naira every fvcking year and Nigerians abroad get treated like shit without proper representation

Try this with an American citizen especially American women, and she would call the embassy staffs to meet her at the police station with a lawyer

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1868o: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

It must take some special kind of stupidity with a dose of insanity to ask a victim of an attack how an alleged Criminal broke into her room

I mean even someone with autism wouldn't ask that

But I guess lately more idiots have invaded Nairaland trying to sound cool and Macho but end up sounding stupid

Ok Kriss216 since you asked , there is something called spare keys and master keys invented by locksmith, and there are many lock picking tools criminals use in accessing locked doors

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1868e: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Lol
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1868e: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

A fool would not blame government that collects tax to represent and protects it's citizen.. fools would blame themselves instead
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by zuto4u(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Africa will always be Africa. I weep for my continent!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Daggash98: 5:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Aboguede:
Tanzania that has the highest number of women in Africa and the most beautiful ladies

Anyways we know how 9ja girls has gone mad all in the name of trending shocked

But we know what actually happened

This 9ja ashawo girl was trying yo snatch that oyibo boy but she was unlucky as the man had his wife with her eyes wide open grin

Some people with their low thinking and experience from one of their relations will be thinking every other nigerian girls is like them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Funflipper: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2022
prince3009:
You lodged in a 4.5 star hotel that should have CCTV cameras on the lobby that leads to the rooms...

You crawled out of your room on all fours and no one saw you...

You got to the reception and no one was there (4.5 star hotel receptions can be so busy 24 hours attending to guests and even some guests will definitely be hanging around the place)...

You took pictures of the police station and didn't take pictures of the hotel but took a screenshot of the hotel off social media...

This one is another lying clout chasing Nigerian vaginarian with their usual cock and bull story of rape just to attract unnecessary attention and empathy.

How about her seeing the mans belt on the ground when the room was dark? A man who doesn’t understand english calling her baby? She felt her hand stroking a penis from deep sleep, and why did she have to crawl on all fours? Did the rapist break her legs? Too many loopholes in her epistle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Zeinymira(f): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2022
So I read from page 4 to the last page and it is sad that NL has lost its glory. We used to have higher percentage of intelligent people here but now it's the opposite. Can we go back to the days of Idowuogbo, Yuzedo etc?

We're not just divided along ethnic, religious line but now it is gender. Some Men boys easily disclaim crime committed against women. They have lost their sense of reasoning, empathy just because they want to sound masculine or the redpill whatever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Spain Schengen Visa / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.