Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77307 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

She never tell the real story.

Are you well in the head at all?

Lalasticlala Seun this guy is encouraging rape with his insensitive comment, pls delete his post on front page....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Purelypure(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

The Police and hotel management are aware of this.

Sometimes the way some ladies act friendly around people, expecially guys, could be misconstrued as being flirtatious. I dont think she made up this story but i think something went down in the day time that sent wrong signals to the alleged rapist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Allisgud: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Next year if u hear Tanzania u go japa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stanweezy:
Why reporting to us, when you left naija to celebrate ur birthday in Tanzania did u tell us?

Now they nearly chop ur kpekus u are reporting to us.
You know, you shouldn't display your low IQ here with your business account.

Nairaland's full of dumb niggas nowadays.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You must be operating on an IQ lower than 1.5 if you believed everything that girl said.

How did the culprit get access to a 4.5 star hotel room?

Are you an illiterate? Who gives daft people phones to type trash pls

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by dalass(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

She never tell the real story.

Someone narrated the ordeal she went through and this is what you can say

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Aboguede(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olasyke:

By how you respond to issues like this, we already know you weren't brought up with love. Maybe product of a broken family.

If u swear that u re not olosho, thunder will fire u immediately grin

By their comments we shall know them shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by GloriousGbola: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
women are not safe holidaying in any third world countries.

in india there are always reports of tourists being gang raped. the lady was lucky.

of course the whole hotel and maybe even the police are in on it.

no way the man just knew the room with the lone female and had the key

go in rape her and get us the money.

and since the victim is a woman, a black woman, a foreign african black woman - no biggie.

the victim is doing the right thing. let no one think that any african resort is safe, especially for women

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

Wtf, you are sick in the head.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Skillsnigeria: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by judedwriter(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
She's lucky she wasn't raped, maimed or even killed.

Quick thinking on her part saved her. Other women couldn't have been so lucky.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by dalass(f): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Are you an illiterate? You gives daft people phones to type trash pls

They don't understand the pain females go through in the hands of people you know, especially those you don't know.....

Many men think once they fancy a lady, they must have sex with her one way or another... Ignore that guy, he's probably a rapist too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
VEXT:
I don't blv most gals story

Till it happens to your sister or daughter, no one will believe them, schmuck.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by VEXT: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Till it happens to your sister or daughter, no one will believe them, schmuck.

Foolish bitch

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
KhalaKuta:
Wetin you find go Zanzibar,naija girls with love for whitemen,you did not see any room to run to is the Russian room you know you will go,tell us the real story jare,werey dey disguise undecided

Don't be an illiterate, learn to read and comprehend at the same time, is it so hard to do?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by headbasher96(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
U left our beautiful obudu cattle ranch in other to go where u will get bragging right abi.

U were lucky he already took the money if not na your anus him for knack.

U people will just leave your country and go to another country because u think our dear naija is a bad country but i thank god say them clear your doubt.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
So many mad daft stupid men on here, even with enough evidences, they still ask foolish questions, idiots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Stanweezy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olasyke:

You know, you shouldn't display your low IQ here with your business account.

Nairaland's full of dumb niggas nowadays.

Must you qoute me to show how brainless and jobless you are?

Get busy boy and you won't have time to be quoting ppl upanda

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by slowice(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omo... This is just too bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Beremx(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

Are you the victim?? grin grin
the victim has identified herself so your question is senseless

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dpundict: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
So only you fly go vacation for zanzibar? Why do I feel that someone was also on that trip with coordinates to your room and probably bankrolled the trip? I am just asking!! I find it hard to believe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stanweezy:
Why reporting to us, when you left naija to celebrate ur birthday in Tanzania did u tell us?

Now they nearly chop ur kpekus u are reporting to us.

How do you expect people to patronize you when you are a confirmed rapist that chose to blame the victim? Are you bereft of sense?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by VEXT: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Inspirer1: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
omoadeleye:
Well done
I concur with the part you quoted, I can't understand how possible that was, another one is when the man told her he was going to get condom despite the fact that she said the man do not understand English and doesn't speak English but swahili.

However, the attempt is strongly condemned, hope she gets justice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by rajiedreez: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you really want to know how nonfunctional this country is, travel out and require the service of Nigerian embassies abroad. Then you'll know that we're in great trouble

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Sureplug123(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Victerica:
Men are more wicked, than women these days!
So women used to be more wicked? Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.