Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning (4851 Views)

Busty Instagram Slay Queens And Their "Real Bodies." / This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men / Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
No - no.

1 Like

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by czarr(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
I'm not happy - I've found your replacement.

I don't like fine guys - I want to be worshipped as a prize, and I hate competition.

I hate stingy guys- I want to give you the impression that I would spread my legs for who spends on me...even though that is not always the case.

I don't have sex on the first date- I'm not attracted to you to that extent... although I've slept with guys on the first date but only guys who turn me on like that.

I'm a virgin - I'm trying to sell you the idea that I'm chaste and pure so you can spend your money on me while I act like I don't know what BJ is.

Tell me about your ex girlfriend- I want to figure out just how much you let her get away with, so I can know how best to manipulate you effectively.

Do you love me- how much of my bad behaviour are you willing to tolerate?

Want more?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
I love you baby ---- I am going to the main guy's house from here

2 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
I need some space /time off....its over

2 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
I need some space/time off...its over

4 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by KingMack(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
WE HAVE LEGENDS ON THIS THREAD..LETS RELAX AND CHILL WITH THIS LITTLE TOKEN FROM LALA grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by BestLife22(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wow, this Post is too awesome! Naija Guys re getting very smart diz days! I know say body go dey Pepper Urgent 2k pipo now!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by bummyla(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
"You're not romantic" - You're ruthless with your decision-making

My ex wife line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Herbephe1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
You're not nice at all: you Don't give in to my demands

2 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by sunnx(f): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
What the post up are real true colour of ladies and matured women of nowadays.

After four years in serious fvucking, bleast pressing and relationship, she say am nolonger interested - guy she's has used you and dumped you. Another man has taking over from you.
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by sunnx(f): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Am having headache but can help get drug - is lie she sending some to come and collect money from you for survival.

No money no talk - you can only bleeps her when money is involved.

I want to go out the money with is not much - she doesn't have anything in the first place she wants you to send her money to go and check on some guys who can have her and give her some cash to survive for that day.

Oh I don't want to ask you for money but my gas just finished - na lie she needs two thousand naira for transport to her boyfriend place always like to exploit who they don't like.

6 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Faber(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
that's in few cases. 85% of it there are not true. Both genders do make use of these words everyday. y making it one sided.

That's how you commented on my thread about an Abuja babe that wanted to scam me. You said all girls are not the same. The same thing that girl told me. I just read your mumu comment finish just decided to ignore you.

You're here again trying to defend your gender
with another mumu comment. See each time you try to defend girls, you end up putting guys on red alert. You're just scoring own goals here.

You telling us these girls coded expressions are not true makes us believe they are true...
You telling me all girls are not the same, makes me believe AWALT .

You're definitely on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Nyascobar1414: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Faber:

That's how you commented on my thread about an Abuja babe that wanted to scam me. You said all girls are not the same. The same thing that girl told me. I just read your mumu comment finish just decided to ignore you.

You're here again trying to defend your gender
with another mumu comment. See each time you try to defend girls, you end up putting guys on red alert. You're just scoring own goals here.

You telling us these girls coded expressions are not true makes us believe they are true...
You telling me all girls are not the same, makes me believe AWALT .

You're definitely on a long thing

She gad fish brain bro
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Faber(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

She gad fish brain bro
Fish brain dey big self. She got earthworm brain shocked
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Benki003(m): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:
When a Nigerian girl says "You've changed"... just know you're on the right track.

You've changed means you now have sense.

Op to kiss you the hungry me grin
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Ishilove: 4:43am On Apr 18, 2022
So many stupid threads on NL
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by czarr(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:
You didn't have to comment on the "stupid thread"

1 Like

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by BabbanBura(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:

No nah, I thought you are more matured than this! Any lady that will dispute these, is definitely a bird of like feather!! Good luck to una!!!
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by TheWolfen(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Women are just exceptional. No man born of a woman can understand them
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Kriss216: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2022
czarr:
She's devoid of sound reasoning, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by zexy2030(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
czarr:
That's the remark you get from women, who r shieldless. Their defence wall is broken, the last resort of an exposed woman is insult or manipulative tears.

3 Likes

Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Nyascobar1414: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
TheWolfen:
Women are just exceptional. No man born of a woman can understand them

I laugh you werey...

Who said you cant understand women
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by Savedday: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning by TheWolfen(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I laugh you werey...

Who said you cant understand women

Whatever man
You have right to your own opinion and so do I

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Man Is Not Married, He Is Single / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / Marrying My Age Mate. Right/wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.