Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (74085 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kdon2: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
A man was caught having sex with his housemaid while his wife was in the hospital recovering from child birth, IGBERETV reports.

According to a Twitter user, the wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14, 2022. She gave birth on Friday, April 15, after 27 hours of labour.

On the following day, Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby's godmother, who is also the new mother's neighbour, was sent to the family's house to bring some supplies for the new mum. However, when she got to the house, she found the husband having sex with their housemaid.

Taking to Twitter, the godmother narrated the incident.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?t=goF8RGfu3jqUz9rcwLMtAg&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This one na big time mimu. We ll soon read her own on social media. Imagine crying for the beraeved! Wetin she want? Trophy or award? This kind one go dey spoil people home for fun... Idiot!
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by uthlaw: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
M£n will stain your white and disgrace you. Fear them.

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.
she should keep crying till she die...you expect a man to be fucking only one pussy,nobody will blame the wife,but you don't expect a man to imprisoned himself because he get married!
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
The gory things that gender that betrayed Jesus do.

Someone told me of how a man brought his pregnant wife to the hospital and started asking her out saying he needed a male child from a second wife.

Any female that invests emotionally in that gender will die a premature death.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Rawhumper(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
She is really pained....women that have left their babies to Bleep another man and the baby died nko? Isn't that worse?

That lady must have been left alone.....chai.

I don't support the man, he did a terrible thing especially not even waiting for the wife
to come home and spend maybe weeks.

quote author=CountVersailles post=112035503]
Be taking it easy, madam. Don't turn it into a gender war. What the man did is abominable. But women have also done abominable things too. It's a human thing, not a penis swinging thing.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Streett: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by crackhouse(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Twitter story.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by masseratti: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of nonsense talk is this? I can't tell if it is nosiness or just plain bitterness.
Isn't the job of a house help to help around in the house?

As long as he didn't rape her, I don't see anything wrong in a man seeking sexual comfort with a consenting adult at a time his wife is unable to provide the same to him.

Unlike women, a man does not shag a lady just because he is in love or has feelings for her but simply because akamu water must be discharged. So it is possible for a man to fvck 90 women and still be madly in love with his wife.

I never got to try this, but because of the sanitary sexual incapacitation of their wives at the time from birthing, a few of my friends got down with their mothers-in-law when they came around for omugwo and these women knew it was pure symbiosis.

His wife will understand this and not hold it against him, any woman who does does not have a conscience.
lolzzzzz... you very funny I can't stop laughing, you made my day... mother in law... Lolzzzz.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Daggash98: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Is destroying him in public the solution? Dont you know his sex life before employing housemaid. Are so lazy that you cant do without maid? Mind you, many people or your advisers that are writting and saying rubbish bave worst issues they are keeping but you decided to wash your dirty cloth in public. Well, you should face the outcome.... My words to the wife.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Keep your pity.

These are third-party stories you made more than a brief comment on:
https://www.nairaland.com/4032965/did-she-deserve#60136241

https://www.nairaland.com/4032965/did-she-deserve#60136241

Your post on the late Osinachi Nwachukwu-
You know, nobody has ever heard from the woman or man, the couple in the marriage themselves, but we ALL have commented and made conclusions, taking what happened to be nothing but the truth:

https://www.nairaland.com/7073633/asked-divorce-husband-she-refused#111853526

And here you are, arguing on rape, a story shared through third parties and reported speech, through and through:

https://www.nairaland.com/7000661/mexican-lady-faces-100-lashes

I know this one is from 2013 and it might not be a tad bit valid, but I'm still adding it: A shttps://www.nairaland.com/1283622/students-protest-non-release-jamb-results/1

Another one on a death reporting: how are you even sure the guy is a first-classic graduate truly?
https://www.nairaland.com/6995705/bayero-university-first-class-graduate#110416808

https://www.nairaland.com/6458117/mba-daniel-unn-student-commits#99862257

And finally, out of many others time will not allow me post, two curious cases, your comments on rape threads:-

1.) https://www.nairaland.com/6992787/19-year-old-boys-gang-rape-girl-death#110335385

You attacked everyone and everybody and intangible systems, all but the ACTUAL young men involved.

2.) https://www.nairaland.com/6999193/14-women-raped-workplacesresearch#110457807

And the thread above is crawling with your rape apologetics, peppered with victim-blaming women. And supporting comments.

But anyway, the content of the comments asides, all your comments in the above thread is you commenting on third-party stories or researches or findings or blog posts, etc. Narrations that ARE NOT from the people intimately involved in an issues. And there's nothing here at all that is even remotely brief, like your edited initial comment.

Remember you said YOU DON'T COMMENT ON THIRD-PARTY PERSPECTIVES, not whether the stories are true or your judgment is right. That's the crux here.
See how gullible you are. I repeatedly told you all my comments on stories posted by third parties focus on the third parties, not on those directly involved in the stories. One of these posts you pointed out concerns a living girl that got raped, and is by a third party for advice. And I advised the third party. Then I just said the girl took a risk. Did I condemn the girl? Did I go further to judge the girl or call her bad names? All other posts you mentioned are about third-party reactions to people's death and all my comments are about the people's reactions to the deaths. Is my comment on Osinachi's death directed to Osinachi that is already dead? Isn't the comment directed to third parties who air their opinions on the death? For the one that is about a Mexican woman, it is just news about a court judgment on the case and my comment focuses on the court judgment.

If you are not a stupid mad person hungry for trouble, fish out where a third party made a post and I focused on whom the story is about. Also, point out where I support someone for a crime and condemn another person for the same crime.

I am not surprised by all these your false accusations and incoherent responses. I have gone to your profile and confirmed you lack home training. You even say, on your profile, that a romantic relationship is for poverty alleviation. No wonder you are so embittered by my comment about the lady that broke up with her man.

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Obainomilano: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.
....the way you sugercoated and blamed just one gender will make the whole world think it is not the shameless women who have no iota of respect or dignity for themselves that open their legs for married men
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time or should we kill him because of this?

The thing about people who sleep around, male or female, is that they will definitely do it again

Then there is the issue of sti. And keep in mind that there are all sorts of stis. Some which can be harmful in ways you can never dream of( Herpes and hpv and even hiv on my mind among many examples)

This cannot be swept under the carpet. The man needs to change before he goes and gives his wife one illness that they will be spending money to treat because he could not keep it in his pants

And if the woman divorces him, it's his fault. Self control is vital for living well. Let him face the consequences now of his wrongdoing.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by DroppingLiquid: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
For her to be crying, it means the fvcking must have been intense.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ukaface(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Men are what?
Men are scum
Except my male relatives sha

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Bmaster(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
decatalyst:
Nah sex go ruin what is left of our moral compass!
ah swear!
DAT shit don ruin many lives and families collectively

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Way4orward: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
The only wrong is fuccking her in his house
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by AfroKnight: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time or should we kill him because of this?

I tire o. As if the man killed someone.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Didn't you say you would check my profile and come back? What did you see in my profile? Shame on you as you could not find anything against me.

grin grin grin

Wowww. I don't even need to drag anything with you dude.

How did you skip that whole asssss...? That...? grin grin grin grin You said you don't comment on third-party posts.

See, you're a "player" in this and it is obvious you would be blind to seeing this objectively.

The only one who's been throwing words around is you and only you.

I have proved and logically defended everything I've said about you. That you refuse to accept doesn't make it a lie.

I have said one thing and I have stood by it:

- I called you an hypocrite because you didn't condemn a man on this thread like you did on another thread where a woman was in question.

You responded to that by saying you didn't comment on this one because 'a third-party' shared it, as you don't comment on stories third parties brought.

- I went ahead to prove that wrong again, bringing posts made by YOU on third-parties' stories. You DO comment on third-party posts.

Which shows that this particular thread that you didn't 'comment' on is ISOLATED. And it's not because it's coming from a third-party. Validating
my first point: you refused to condemn this man like you did a woman because he's a man.

Our back and forth is clear for all to see. And that's a neat little bow wrap everything is tied into.

I'll have mercy on your ego and spare you to slip off at this point. Do better next time in putting up sensible defenses.

Ciao. smiley kiss

6 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by omoadeleye(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wetin concern her?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
ukaface:
Men are what?
Men are scum
Except my male relatives sha

Sleeping around is a man and woman thing.

It takes two to tango
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

The thing about people who sleep around, male or female, is that they will definitely do it again

Then there is the issue of sti. And keep in mind that there are all sorts of stis. Some which can be harmful in ways you can never dream of( Herpes and hpv and even hiv on my mind among many examples)

This cannot be swept under the carpet. The man needs to change before he goes and gives his wife one illness that they will be spending money to treat because he could not keep it in his pants

And if the woman divorces him, it's his fault. Self control is vital for living well. Let him face the consequences now of his wrongdoing.
You are right bro
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Trash!

Believe this rubbish twitter story at your own peril

I refused to believe it since I saw it in the afternoon on twitter.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ultimateprof: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sex, I don't even know if its that sweet.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Bmaster(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
ukaface:
[s]Men are what?
Men are scum
Except my male relatives sha[/s]
blame it on the devil,
Or better still don't be selective next time,just categorize all,no exceptions
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ukaface(f): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

Sleeping around is a man and woman thing.

It takes two to tango
His wife just put to bed for crying out loud!!!
What sort of fvckrey is that? That particular man is a scum

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Gkemz: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Some men dey fall hand.
This made me remember my then uncle's driver whose wife just delivered and we were driving to the maternity to deliver to her food. On our way to the maternity the husband branched to see his new girlfriend. I was like what 'mehn.. the hell is wrong with you?"
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by reddingtonblack: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You beta be calming down, the long hours of labour must have subjected the man to so much tension & pressure, this is not exenorate & i don't expect any woman to understand buh sex is one of the surest ways men offload pressure & clear there heads. the error here is who he chose to do it with, is it that the godmother is not sexually attractive or what undecided taste is non negotiable
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by COMPAQ(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of nonsense talk is this? I can't tell if it is nosiness or just plain bitterness.
Isn't the job of a house help to help around in the house?

As long as he didn't rape her, I don't see anything wrong in a man seeking sexual comfort with a consenting adult at a time his wife is unable to provide the same to him.

Unlike women, a man does not shag a lady just because he is in love or has feelings for her but simply because akamu water must be discharged. So it is possible for a man to fvck 90 women and still be madly in love with his wife.

I never got to try this, but because of the sanitary sexual incapacitation of their wives at the time from birthing, a few of my friends got down with their mothers-in-law when they came around for omugwo and these women knew it was pure symbiosis.

His wife will understand this and not hold it against him, any woman who does does not have a conscience.

This is a stupid comment!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ukaface(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bmaster:
blame it on the devil,
Or better still don't be selective next time,just categorize all,no exceptions
devil? Did you say devil? Lmao.... nothing wey I no-go hear.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
ukaface:
His wife just put to bed for crying out loud!!!
What sort of fvckrey is that? That particular man is a scum

Yes and one man sleeping around does not mean all men are scum.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
A counter thread like this was opened sometime ago when a man caught his brother's wife having ground breaking sex in the house with a plumber or so while his brother was busy in the office on the island.
Almost every man in this forum said what will be his benefit if he reported and most advised he must keep quiet and not tell his brother so as not to ruin the home. The wicked ladies and stupid men on this forum blamed him by saying why must he visit without calling the wife.

If it had been the man was the one cheating in this kind of situation and a sister to the wife caught him all of you will encourage her to report. angry
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
No wonder some women give their maids all kinds of barbaric* and Inhumane* treatments. The man's wife definitely treats the maid well, that's why the maid had the guts to do such, because even if the evil* husband asked the maid out, she should have turned him down, and report to her madam. That's what a good maid would do.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by milann: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
bukatyne:
Let's watch the story unfold.
long time no see. Where have you been

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.