Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (74090 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't even see anything wrong with the man fvcking his maid,after all he can't possibly meet the wife for some weeks,so what do you expect him to do?fvck a goat,
Exactly. He has a pennis after all
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
I pity you. You think you are smart. Did you ask me this before you called me a hypocrite? Even in my comment that angered you to call me a hypocrite, I did not support any evil. Yet you called me a hypocrite because you can spell the word.

grin grin

Keep your pity.

These are third-party stories you made more than a brief comment on:
https://www.nairaland.com/4032965/did-she-deserve#60136241

https://www.nairaland.com/4032965/did-she-deserve#60136241

Your post on the late Osinachi Nwachukwu-
You know, nobody has ever heard from the woman or man, the couple in the marriage themselves, but we ALL have commented and made conclusions, taking what happened to be nothing but the truth:

https://www.nairaland.com/7073633/asked-divorce-husband-she-refused#111853526

And here you are, arguing on rape, a story shared through third parties and reported speech, through and through:

https://www.nairaland.com/7000661/mexican-lady-faces-100-lashes

I know this one is from 2013 and it might not be a tad bit valid, but I'm still adding it: A shttps://www.nairaland.com/1283622/students-protest-non-release-jamb-results/1

Another one on a death reporting: how are you even sure the guy is a first-classic graduate truly?
https://www.nairaland.com/6995705/bayero-university-first-class-graduate#110416808

https://www.nairaland.com/6458117/mba-daniel-unn-student-commits#99862257

And finally, out of many others time will not allow me post, two curious cases, your comments on rape threads:-

1.) https://www.nairaland.com/6992787/19-year-old-boys-gang-rape-girl-death#110335385

You attacked everyone and everybody and intangible systems, all but the ACTUAL young men involved.

2.) https://www.nairaland.com/6999193/14-women-raped-workplacesresearch#110457807

And the thread above is crawling with your rape apologetics, peppered with victim-blaming women. And supporting comments.

But anyway, the content of the comments asides, all your comments in the above thread is you commenting on third-party stories or researches or findings or blog posts, etc. Narrations that ARE NOT from the people intimately involved in an issues. And there's nothing here at all that is even remotely brief, like your edited initial comment.

Remember you said YOU DON'T COMMENT ON THIRD-PARTY PERSPECTIVES, not whether the stories are true or your judgment is right. That's the crux here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
@immortalcrown, come again and come and squeeze your way out. I am honestly used to that at this point. But whether you agree with me or not, it doesn't change what you are, or even what you do on threads when it comes to women vs. men.

I don't comment on third-party stories my ass. undecided

When you want to condemn anybody, maintain the same energy all through.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by pocohantas(f): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Remember you said YOU DON'T COMMENT ON THIRD-PARTY PERSPECTIVES. That's the crux here.

grin grin grin

I hope the said maid is an adult? Na my own ne that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:
grin grin grin

I hope the said maid is an adult? Na my own ne that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Toor. I no know too.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Toor. I no know too.

She better be an adult. As for the story, nothing about it is shocking. The less you expect, the less disappointed and outraged you would be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
I pity you. You think you are smart. Did you ask me this before you called me a hypocrite? Even in my comment that angered you to call me a hypocrite, I did not support any evil. Yet you called me a hypocrite because you can spell the word.

I even skipped this. Don't let us start bringing lies into this. I have consistently asked you this. The moment you said you don't address third parties, I've been asking you.

Of course, I called you an hypocrite first. Because you did not address the matter like a 'bAlAncEd' person. You now coman say you don't comment XYZ after I pointed out your obvious approach to the matter.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:
She better be an adult. As for the story, nothing about it is shocking. The less you expect, the less disappointed and outraged you would be.

Honestly. Should be a golden rule.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Slynation(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
JovialJune:

[s][/s]

So many stupid nomenclatures on the internet space

Was it not 2 to 3 days ago someone brought a Facebook post of how a woman said that her husband sleeps with her step daughter, when comments from most women there said the lady should send her daughter away to save her marriage, you guys insulted them, called them all manner of names, and even generalised that all women are evil, what makes you different from them

Do you see the double standard and hypocrisy?
Lol...Yes it's here but we will also blame the wife for not securing her territory, how can you allow a mature grown up lady with modern fitted junction box and two sharp pointed breast into your home as maid?? grin The main problem here is that most women failed to understand that preeq is autonomous in nature and acts independently once odogwu rises...!! But controlling it is another self-education entirely in which so many men got F9 in this category...

Well, that doesn't justifies the man's action because I believe everyone has a choice at every given point in time...I won't be surprised if the wife turn around and accused the potential godmother of trying to destroy her marriage, I've seen stupid men, but seen more stupid women...

I always pray to God every morning that "My preeq should never put me into trouble one day" and I employ other male gender to do the same...

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by when2(f): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time.

If it were the woman that was caught, will you make the same statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by when2(f): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Buffalo2:
If you love ur friend, you better don't tell anybody unless you are ready to nurse the baby

If it was the woman that was caught, will you advise her to keep silent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I even skipped this. Don't let us start bringing lies into this. I have consistently asked you this. The moment you said you don't address third parties, I've been asking you. Of course, I called you an hypocrite first. Because you did not address the matter like a 'bAlAncEd' person. You now coman say you don't comment XYZ after I pointed out your obvious approach to the matter.
You have always been a liar since the beginning of our argument. In your first response to me, you asked if I have something to say about the man or if I am waiting for the other side. You, in the same response, called me a hypocrite. You did not compare my main comment on this post with my comments on other posts. You did not ask if the comment is similar to my comments on similar posts. And I responded. Your next response was I should go on. It was when I challenge you to prove my hypocrisy that you managed to lay hands on my comment about a lady who broke up with her man. Remain a false accuser until you point out my hypocrisy.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
when2:

If it were the woman that was caught, will you make the same statement?
Asa, what the man did is wrong in all ramifications but what do you want to be done in this kind of situation? To kill the man and feed him to the dogs or to castrate him? What do you want to be done? Let everything remain as it is. A man's life is never the same thing as a woman's life. There's a huge difference ok. I love you so much baby. Take care of yourself for me dear
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
@immortalcrown, come again and come and squeeze your way out. I am honestly used to that at this point. But whether you agree with me or not, it doesn't change what you are, or even what you do on threads when it comes to women vs. men. I don't comment on third-party stories my ass. undecided When you want to condemn anybody, maintain the same energy all through.
Didn't you say you would check my profile and come back? What did you see in my profile? Shame on you as you could not find anything against me.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na overwhelms with jubilation simple
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by CountVersailles(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time or should we kill him because of this?
See mad man. Una just mad anyhow for Nigeria. Better craze

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by proxillin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
twitter clout chasing
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by JEFFERSON016(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Celebration continues shocked
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kdon2: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
A man was caught having sex with his housemaid while his wife was in the hospital recovering from child birth, IGBERETV reports.

According to a Twitter user, the wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14, 2022. She gave birth on Friday, April 15, after 27 hours of labour.

On the following day, Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby's godmother, who is also the new mother's neighbour, was sent to the family's house to bring some supplies for the new mum. However, when she got to the house, she found the husband having sex with their housemaid.

Taking to Twitter, the godmother narrated the incident.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?t=goF8RGfu3jqUz9rcwLMtAg&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This one na mimu. We ll soon read her own on social media. Imagine crying for the beraeved!

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Rayjnr: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
peepydelano:
Polygamy solves all these but most women tends to frown at it, so we’ll be seeing more of this case time to time

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by CountVersailles(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
M£n will stain your white and disgrace you. Fear them.

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.
Be taking it easy, madam. Don't turn it into a gender war. What the man did is abominable. But women have also done abominable things too. It's a human thing, not a penis swinging thing.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Crafteck1: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Its just normal cheating abeg, stop over sensitising it, yes childbirth is painful but still normal cheating, just like you hearing wife caught cheating after husband received his salary, salary is for them both, working for it no easy.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by IbadeHQ: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
M£n will stain your white and disgrace you. Fear them.

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.

Your blood dey hot oo. E be like men don do you shege, but laslas you go still UnCloth for one of them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Junkybunki(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should please help me with ₦700 to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Gtb
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ba2remagaji: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Madam ofofo your husband sef de do am for outside no be new thing abeg.body nobi wood
TMSMedia:
A man was caught having sex with his housemaid while his wife was in the hospital recovering from child birth, IGBERETV reports.

According to a Twitter user, the wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14, 2022. She gave birth on Friday, April 15, after 27 hours of labour.

On the following day, Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby's godmother, who is also the new mother's neighbour, was sent to the family's house to bring some supplies for the new mum. However, when she got to the house, she found the husband having sex with their housemaid.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?t=goF8RGfu3jqUz9rcwLMtAg&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Chinny024(f): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
The man have been doing it...He did it Yesterday, Today and it would repeat a thousand time Tomorrow

I weep for my fellow women..There is God ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Rawhumper(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
That man doesn't love his wife even a he goat
will respect the fact that the wife is still on hospital bed.

Its really painful......

She can tell the wife.....he deserves to be
shamed because of the fact his wife was still in the hospital and just finished giving birth.

quote author=TMSMedia post=112027799]A man was caught having sex with his housemaid while his wife was in the hospital recovering from child birth, IGBERETV reports.

Read her tweets below.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by BENEAMATA: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
God mother oran .
On behalf of nland husbands , we also thank God our kids godmothers are not resident twitter gossips like you .
Drop that your saint husband's pics and contacts make lasgidi gurls reason am . Abi no be for here yesterday we dey read one so called Godsent husband that was sending nudes to a fifteen year old . Nainsense !

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
CountVersailles:

See mad man. Una just mad anyhow for Nigeria. Better craze
How am I a mad man sweetheart? Ok advise us on what should be done in this case
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by jceesquare(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of nonsense talk is this? I can't tell if it is nosiness or just plain bitterness.
Isn't the job of a house help to help around in the house?

As long as he didn't rape her, I don't see anything wrong in a man seeking sexual comfort with a consenting adult at a time his wife is unable to provide the same to him.

Unlike women, a man does not shag a lady just because he is in love or has feelings for her but simply because akamu water must be discharged. So it is possible for a man to fvck 90 women and still be madly in love with his wife.

I never got to try this, but because of the sanitary sexual incapacitation of their wives at the time from birthing, a few of my friends got down with their mothers-in-law when they came around for omugwo and these women knew it was pure symbiosis.

His wife will understand this and not hold it against him, any woman who does does not have a conscience.
What do you take before handling keypad?
Your post dey always get as e be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.