Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks (39948 Views)

Where Nigerian Immigrants Can Flourish In Canada: 8 City Recommendations / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Kazikazi: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
faithfull18:

Go and read the initial story. She did, nobody picked.
She should have gone to the embassy which is few kilometres away
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Funny, I was expecting some idiotic comments but yours take the cake.

For some reason you sound frustrated. Did I touch a nerve?

Poverty mentality? Why, I can feed your entire family well for a decade and not break the bank.

Your impotent rage tells me you're probably another starving runs girl frustrated out of your hollow skull because you're not making enough to get by.

If you need help, ask nicely....I won't even ask for anything in return because you're likely diseased.

You didn’t address the points she raised.

Are all the females in your family so financially disadvantaged that they can’t go on solo trips? Have they even gone to Coldstone alone?

Please go out there and see what is happening.

8 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Babalegba:
The corrupt police said attempted rape and theft is a personal matter and you are saying end of story. Are you normal at all.

Did they even investigate the case? How is it not negligence on the part of the hotel when her door which was lock was accessed by a total stranger??

we need to ask valid questions when officials and stupid management makes dumb statements to the public on a very serious issue.

The was a rape attempt in a hotel and the hotel says they are not to blame?

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Charly68: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Your customer was robbed and almost raped under your care and custody and you are saying , it is her personal affairs. I think the Management is sick to their bone marrow.. If you can't guarantee hospitality why are you into it anyway? Some of these African countries can never grow up..

2 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by dat9jaguy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
henrybangs44:

You don't have single sense. A girl almost got raped in a hotel and it's negligence on the part of the victim? Are u stu.pid?

Hey okobo, see how you are embarrassing your family here.
By asking for more information before I can make an opinion, how is that saying I accused the girl of negligence?
Go school una no gree, na to dey press button upandan. You see the consequences now ba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Boeing 747 Aircrafts Have A Giant Hump In The Front / Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) / The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.