Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) (52857 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Check. I verified the status of my father and discovered he's a useless coward that cowers and cries before his peers grin

Whether you like it or not. The 2 greatest warriors of your tribe ran away in female clothing after chestbeating and Nigeria suyalized millions.

You don't have to like it, but it is the bitter truth. Everyone knows you guys as chestbeating cowards. No matter how much you hate and cry over it...it is facts.

Asari called you cowards and ijaw slaves. Because he was correct no one stepped forward to counter him. All ran away in their wives skirts.

Maybe these masquerades beat the woman because she refused to give them their skirts. LMFAO grin grin grin

grin grin grin

At bolded, it must be really sad to have such a weakling as a father. Well don't blame him so much. So was his father and the father before his father. You even have the traits of cowardice. It's just nature that you can't cheat and/or run off.

Where I am from, men are truly men who don't speak from both sides of their mouths. They speak and do what they mean. They think before making decisions and don't renege on those decisions and/or agreements.

Unfortunately, your people know not what it means to be a warrior. Putting you and warriors in the same sentence is seen as an aberration and insult to those who have seen real wars. Your best bet is being good at holiganism and "owo mi da" touting cheesy cheesy cheesy. Brandishing woods while shouting "Eeh! Aaah! Emi!", cowering and begging for lives at the feet of your opponent then subsequently running off like scared dogs with tails between your legs is what your people are known for. Sunday Igboho who has been singing a different song since "hand touch am" readily comes to mind.

As for your new found idol, Asari, we don't reply fools. It's only a mad man that goes about rumbling even when no one replies him. There was even a time he threatened to deal with your fathers or didn't you read that too? He hasn't thrown that at us cause he knows the consequences

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Zorn: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Oh yes... I agree about your own assessment of your parents. grin
hahaha thought you were mouthed, don't know you are just the normal d*ckheads here always trying insult people better than their entire lineage . Get some food to eat I won't involve your mom again, also stop crying and be a good boy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Them don already try that with na that time i show them pepper with my bare hand cos if i see them for road i no de run both black and white masqurred na small small children de run them
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Bishopino: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2022
This is barbaric. Masquerade should not loiter our street not to talk of flogging people. They are causing a nuisance to the society.

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos IvartheMENTAL hotoroMENTAL grin what about UsainAfonjaBolt grin:

Since you guys glorify cowards... Diya would be worshipped like a God in your land.

Ojukwu shamelessly ran away his wife's gown and Effiong is a true warrior who stayed to face the music.

That's why you lost the respect of South South and Asari called you ijaw slaves.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by matm: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Pacesetterz:

No idiot has ever raised its hands on me. dem no dey fear face. Nobody should be assaulted no matter what. Nigerians and bad behaviour tueh

The best way of avoiding them is by staying out of harm's way when you meet them esp if u are a young person or by giving them money if u believe in their cultural practices.Failure to do so, they will flog u waiting to exchange flogging spree with u if u flog back.And there is nothing u can't do about it.Some have been killed while trying to retaliate .
Both guys and ladies are flogged.So it's not gender based.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Primitive unsophisticated village dwellers from dot.land republic of cannibals,shiooor !

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Check. I verified the status of your father in my response. grin

Whether you like it or not. The 2 greatest warriors of your tribe ran away in female clothing after chestbeating and Nigeria suyalized millions.

You don't have to like it, but it is the bitter truth. Everyone knows you guys as chestbeating cowards. No matter how much you hate and cry over it...it is facts.

Asari called you cowards and ijaw slaves. Because he was correct no one stepped forward to counter him. All ran away in their wives skirts.

Maybe these masquerades beat the woman because she refused to give them their skirts. LMFAO grin grin grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

afonja did it... grin

Everyone knows empty chest beaters who run off in their wives skirts.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Teeneyo(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
All of una fr dis thread don belleful
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by ignis: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Why can't the masquerades go and flog Unknown gun men and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
If those same masquerades see herdsmen, they would run and not stop till they get to Abidjan.

Useless cowards...just great at beating women & children.
shut up. angry
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Let me just keep quite because if I open my mouth they will say I have started.

Every part of Nigeria do masquerads and every region has stop masquerade from attacking or harassing anyone rather they have make masquerade a thing of entertainment and have fun with but one thing is very common with my own people and it's "Anything they want to copy copy they copy copy it wrongly and do it wrongly" I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Shyboyk(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Pacesetterz:

So because rapists are everywhere,they can continue rap$ing?
Because kidnappers are everywhere they can continue kidnapping unhindered?

Some of u just come on here to open rotten mouths. Tomorrow it’s gonna be ur sister or daughter to be assaulted by barbaric idiots called masquerades

He didn’t say it should continue happening he said it’s everywhere it’s traditional if you see them run if dem beat you na for your head unlike the rapist if dem rape and them catch them they would face the consequences same as kidnappers but police no fit arrest masquerade because them beat you so if you see them run don’t do commando
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2022
that thing you people call a country is not o, the day you go to a more civilized place that is when you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Why do masquerades flog people? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by ransomed: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Since masquerades are believed to be from the spirit world, it will not be bad to send one or two to the land of the spirit if they try nonsense with my sister, I am just waiting patiently for the day their cup will be filled to the brim.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
DaveDGreat:

DaveDGreat to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

grin grin grin

At bolded, it must be really sad to have such a weakling as a father. Well don't blame him so much. So was his father and the father before his father. You even have the traits of cowardice. It's just nature that you can't cheat and/or run off.

Where I am from, men are truly men who don't speak from both sides of their mouths. They speak and do what they mean. They think before making decisions and don't renege on those decisions and/or agreements.

Unfortunately, your people know not what it means to be a warrior. Putting you and warriors in the same sentence is seen as an aberration and insult to those who have seen real wars. Your best bet is being good at holiganism and "owo mi da" touting cheesy cheesy cheesy. Brandishing woods while shouting "Eeh! Aaah! Emi!", cowering and begging for lives at the feet of your opponent then subsequently running off like scared dogs with tails between your legs is what your people are known for. Sunday Igboho who has been singing a different song since "hand touch am" readily comes to mind.

As for your new found idol, Asari, we don't reply fools. It's only a mad man that goes about rumbling even when no one replies him. There was even a time he threatened to deal with your fathers or didn't you read that too? He hasn't thrown that at us cause he knows the consequences

"The longer the epistle, the more the emotional trauma suffered "

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Na only women dey this world fa?

everytime they cry victim upandan sad

Soon these attention they usually get will be manipulated and blown out of proportion.

Let her treat her wound and avoid masquerade like a plaque.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

"The longer the epistle, the more the emotional trauma suffered "

You don tire? grin grin grin

Now run along kiddo.

I go drag you to Timbuktu and back

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by pharmaking: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
80% of sad news these dayz are coming from souwth yeast.

Who cursed them?

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2022
ransomed:
Since masquerades are believed to be from the spirit world, it will not be bad to send one or two to the land of the spirit if they try nonsense with my sister, I am just waiting patiently for the day their cup will be filled to the brim.
they will kii you and your sister will continue fvcking her prik sad
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2022
blazingblender:
When you guys come out ranting
It annoys me
Women are not expected to see some kind of masquerade in East
But you women go wan do over Sabi
Just flow with the law and live in peace
since I started reading post,na only yu wey don make sense..this women will happily abide by the rules of the west but fail to abide by theirs
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
That rubbish that they call irou here in Lagos, any day there try flogging me, them go know say I be cultist from south south..
nothing you go do,your south south no go fit fry egg..just come ohafia for abia state do anyhow, den go flog you until your eye go start to dey see marine spirit cheesy
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by haslaw(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Prove that is the east,let me give you a hundred reasons why that is the west

Read the heading of this thread DUMBO.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Check. I verified the status of your father in my response. grin

see Yoruba calling igbo coward..is my eye paining me or what ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Oluwatobike: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Awka people are very use.less with flogging whenever they begging their Ima-Awka (Festival). For Heaven sake, why carry cane to flog passer-by?
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Sniper04(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
The day any masquerade go try this thing with me,aje I go mend am o, na to find 2 by 4 plank him skull
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2022
kals4luv990:
see Yoruba calling igbo coward..is my eye paining me or what ni

Yes nah your eyes and brains are paining you.

Ojukwu and Kanu who ran away in their wives skirts after chestbeating are from where?
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Pure witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Top Igbo Gospel Band In Between 1980s And Early 90's / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.