Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) (52853 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You don tire? grin grin grin

Now run along kiddo.

I go drag you to Timbuktu and back

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. I love the way I destroyed your psyche you went William Shakespeare grin

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Mazzkenny: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Try it in ile-iwe bus stop. if they don't flog the sh*t outta you..make I know why..Making senseless noise online. You will live your life on earth and pass away,masquerade will forever be. Comparing masquerade to rapist and kidnappers just made me know shildren and noisy rants.
what is the difference between you and bandits/unknownw gunmen now?
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Pacesetterz:

No idiot has ever raised its hands on me. dem no dey fear face. Nobody should be assaulted no matter what. Nigerians and bad behaviour tueh
No man born of a woman can try that Shit with me. I swear to God I can die to death to defend myself
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by stasius: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2022
The guy get beef with you.

Check
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Try it in ile-iwe bus stop. if they don't flog the sh*t outta you..make I know why..Making senseless noise online. You will live your life on earth and pass away,masquerade will forever be. Comparing masquerade to rapist and kidnappers just made me know shildren and noisy rants.

Lies from the pit of the hell
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
If those same masquerades see herdsmen, they would run and not stop till they get to Abidjan.

Useless cowards...just great at beating women & children.
Hahahhahahaha please please
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2022
hakeem4:
Maybe her EX was the masquerade grin
Haha
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2022
WHY ARE SO CRUELTY IN THIS PART OF NIGERIA ?

ITS EITHER MEN ARE TAKING TO OKIJA SHRINE FORCEFULLY OR MASQUERADES ATTACKING INNOCENT LADIES

NO WONDER NO ONE WANT TO LIVE DOWN SOUTH SE

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by aliyumobi(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Primitive people
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2022
crowbar:
Why all the rant? Ain't she a native? So she should know her traditions, if it is prohibited for woman to see a masquerade in her tradition, then do be it, why would she want test the extent of her native traditions then come on social media to cry foul....you sef supporting her, na work you no get...hiss!

Is that tradition superior to the constitution? And you will come online and condemn sharia law in kanu and sokoto that chop up limbs and destroy alcohol.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2022
My eastern brothers may una civilise like d Jews na!
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. I love the way I destroyed your psyche you went William Shakespeare grin

grin grin grin

Abobaku swerve one side. You have nothing else to say.

Didinrin
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2022
blazingblender:
When you guys come out ranting
It annoys me
Women are not expected to see some kind of masquerade in East
But you women go wan do over Sabi
Just flow with the law and live in peace

Backward mind set .. dat one dey among Nigeria law... Useless and senseless set of idiots
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Abobaku swerve one side. You have nothing else to say.

Didinrin is the father of DaveDGreat
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
The difference is /

Mazzkenny:
what is the difference between you and bandits/unknownw gunmen now?
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Some go even wan take pictures with am....shey Dem normal?
blazingblender:
It annoys me
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by ransomed: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
tiswell:
they will kii you and your sister will continue fvcking her prik sad

Are you this delusional? I do not rant and issue threat on social media. Let events unfold.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
I remember when I was I lagos
Around fadeyi bus stop
Waiting to take a bus to the island
Na so of this masquerade I don’t forget the name them de call them
Na so one stand in front of me with long cane begin tell me to give am money I do like say I no see am self before I say jack na so the guy wipe me for neck with the cane that instant with the pain na so I rush am eh
Give am slap and blow
Em colleague wan rush me na so I live the one for ground enter those ones
People com gather con de accuse them why them flog me like that
Crowed full every were that day
No be small beg dem con de beg me

Rubbish people
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Stanleyq: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
crowbar:
Why all the rant? Ain't she a native? So she should know her traditions, if it is prohibited for woman to see a masquerade in her tradition, then do be it, why would she want test the extent of her native traditions then come on social media to cry foul....you sef supporting her, na work you no get...hiss!
and u no read where the girl say she hide and start to dey go when the masked guy don pass
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pacesetterz:

No idiot has ever raised its hands on me. dem no dey fear face. Nobody should be assaulted no matter what. Nigerians and bad behaviour tueh
It is the law and traditions.. You can't change it and you won't do anything even if it is you! We don't like homo and our laws don't accept it but masquerade is part of our tradition and it goes with chasing people and flogging people he can get hold of. Take your bragging to the next new yam festival in Izuogu and I bet if you will be d same with this your bragging and arrogance.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Contekbbc: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
You think that boy get sense?
He has never surprised me with sensible thing in his life.
He doesn't contribute anything meaningful on any thread,if you doubt me check his previous comments and you will discover that as common as sense is,it's very farrrr from him

Pacesetterz:

So because rapists are everywhere,they can continue rap$ing?
Because kidnappers are everywhere they can continue kidnapping unhindered?

Some of u just come on here to open rotten mouths. Tomorrow it’s gonna be ur sister or daughter to be assaulted by barbaric idiots called masquerades

2 Likes

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Leave us Igbo people and our traditions. If you are Igbo and hate Igbo people, then migrate to Lagos. "Dem no dey fear face"? Audio commando. Go an face Igele in Igboland let them show you how far.
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Miracle2022: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
it's everywhere abeg....
which everywhere? Come to the north and do that rubbish let see.

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868to: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
sad

Agressive Mkpuru Mniri gorrilas

[/s]
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868tit: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

You mean as Ojukwu wifed FFKs leftover? grin

Cry me a river. tongue
[/s]
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868tit: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Ojukwu did it... so did Kanu.

Everyone knows empty chest beaters who run off in their wives skirts.
[/s]
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868tii: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Since you guys glorify cowards... Diya would be worshipped like a God in your land.

Ojukwu shamelessly ran away his wife's gown and Effiong is a true warrior who stayed to face the music.

That's why you lost the respect of South South and Asari called you ijaw slaves.
[/s]
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868ti: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Check. I verified the status of your father in my response. grin

Whether you like it or not. The 2 greatest warriors of your tribe ran away in female clothing after chestbeating and Nigeria suyalized millions.

You don't have to like it, but it is the bitter truth. Everyone knows you guys as chestbeating cowards. No matter how much you hate and cry over it...it is facts.

Asari called you cowards and ijaw slaves. Because he was correct no one stepped forward to counter him. All ran away in their wives skirts.

Maybe these masquerades beat the woman because she refused to give them their skirts. LMFAO grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868ti: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Oh yes... I agree about your own assessment of your parents. grin
[/s]
Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Miracle2022: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
blazingblender:
It annoys me
which law? Mention the law that says women are inferior, or that women should be killed for coming out of their homes. You are a coward, tomorrow they will kill your daughter then you will realize what this lady family is feeling now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by Miracle2022: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
crowbar:
you are an animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Top Igbo Gospel Band In Between 1980s And Early 90's / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.