Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? (1758 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Credit alert, and more credit alerts
Others will follow suite
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Rickmann: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
samiabigail:
The idea of this post is for you to tell us one thing that can
make you happy even when you are deeply sad… We no go
see sorrow for our life sha

as for me ooo hmmmmm Pussy and weed
Especially say she day smoke join
Blast wtf man

Boogyman557 what's ur take on dis man grin grin

Music makes me whole grin

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Realmi: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
The word of God
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by onlinestaff2020: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
TOTO
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Mrdike: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Better emotional praise and worship songs .....Choir anthem presentation, credit alert ,pure heart etc
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Canadian loud grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time / Is She Hiding Something? / Nobody Can Bleep Your Woman Unless She Is Interested, Know This And Know Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.