Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? (1739 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by samiabigail: 1:07am On Apr 18, 2022
The idea of this post is for you to tell us one thing that can make you happy even when you are deeply sad… We no go see sorrow for our life sha

as for me ooo hmmmmm Pussy and weed Especially say she day smoke join Blast wtf man

Boogyman557 what's ur take on dis man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nonso92(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Sometimes food no dey give man joy, but Canadian loud the feeling is different.. wink wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 2:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Unexpected credit alert

4 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by fikayormi(m): 2:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Alaye you never jam better credit alert bf

3 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 2:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Any day any time, na credit alert

3 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Boogyman557: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool @ samiabigail I sight u!

I just Wake up dis morning to SMOKE WEED, NaSo I JAM dis Post!

waiting de give me Joy Soap, Na WEED!

No be anyhow WEED! especially MAMA CHINELO WEED!

Her WEED get 1 kind Jamaican smell wey fit make u TENDER MERCY!

Right now rain de fall seriously, I just JAZZ in my BUNK for backyard, Na to LITE UP and SMOKE till my EYES go be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch!

not to 4get... SMOKING by this time Alone, de SWEET well well because everywhere go de CALM!

U go de see spirit... especially doz female spirit Dem.. doz once de fine well well!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Uchesis: 3:46am On Apr 18, 2022
for those of u who think its pusssy. I dey with my babe now for bed. My broda pusssy is overrated. Na bank alert dey give joy pass

3 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48am On Apr 18, 2022
FREEDOM
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Credit Alert

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by vanida6: 5:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Uchesis:
for those of u who think its pusssy. I dey with my babe now for bed.
childish comment!!
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Judd007: 5:29am On Apr 18, 2022
That sound you get in you phone and when check you see money.
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by adeoyekay(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Credit alert
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Duchessree(f): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Food
Credit alert
Watching Animes cool
Reading novels/ fanfictions

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Uchesis: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2022
vanida6:
childish comment!!
excuse me!!! Who are you?
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Angel55555(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Gaming

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by samiabigail: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:

Right now rain de fall seriously, I just JAZZ in my BUNK for backyard, Na to LITE UP and SMOKE till my EYES go be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch!

not to 4get... SMOKING by this time Alone, de SWEET well well because everywhere go de CALM!

U go de see spirit... especially doz female spirit Dem.. doz once de fine well well!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
omo x3 Boogyman557 u don finally mad finish wtf man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
this man where you go?

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Na better credit alert nah
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Bitcoin crashing when I'm out of trade and shorting it gives me joy.

Bitcoin rising when I'm out of short and longing it gives me joy too.

6 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2022
When I remember I have a lovely wife and beautiful kids.....I smile always and being thankful to God!

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Siminialaye20(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
shekpe..
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by youngsum(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2022
vanida6:
childish comment!!
sharrap! Feminist
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Anisilas: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2022
The sound wey atm machine dey make dey give me so much joy. The money neva dey come out i don dey stretch hand.

2 Likes

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Babara1994(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2022
An onion-shaped flexible ass in a tight gown or a set of protruding nipples in a transparent top deprived of the protection that a bra gives.
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Karleb(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Anisilas:
The sound wey atm machine dey make dey give me so much joy. The money neva dey come out i don dey stretch hand.

grin grin cool
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Boogyman557: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2022
bukky1994:
this man where you go?
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I de wit u..

WTF MAN!
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Money, Money, money, money, money ,money. That's what gives me joy grin grin grin
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Smoke cry
Pussy
Game
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I de wit u..

WTF MAN!
I sight u

1 Like

Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Craigslists: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
When picker notify me say the funds don drop�
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by Edyice: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Play station 5 and all kinds of credit alert grin
Re: If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? by headbasher96(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Bitcoin crashing when I'm out of trade and shorting it gives me joy.

Bitcoin rising when I'm out of short and longing it gives me joy too.

baba e get wetin i want make u help me do i have been longing to reach u but dont know how this nairaland mail my phone no the fit send pls is there a way i can reach through e mail or number i will be delighted

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Grateful For The Redpill / I Need Someone To Teach Me Yahoo / She Can Never Come Into My Family 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.