Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (59886 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
I never had or read for a day that the arm killed innocent northerners but thats not the case in East.

Everytime u will hear how army killed innocent people and nothing is being done. The blood of innocent people will always never going to rest.
The army should try to work hard to stop the senseless killing of innocent people in other to win the trust of the people. Cus is the people that will always give them information about the activities of the UGM and if u are killing innocent people i wonder how u want the same people to trust u or give u information.

This country needs leadership and accountability and also accommodating everyone.

Pls lets the killing of innocent people stop in other to make Nigeria a better place for everyone.

Our country needs peace and is only with peace we can prosper and move forward.

God bless Nigeria

So, the army just wakes up and starts shooting people living their lives peacefully, minding their business without any provocation?!!

See ehn, I will never hold brief for the corrupt Nigerian security agents, but make una dey talk the complete truth abeg!

There can never be smoke without fire! Never!!

Until Igbo people come out to speak the truth, and disown those cancerous ones among them, they will never know peace... Just like those in the North!

3 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news

So what do we call the bandits in the north? What has been the consequences of bringing bandits to the north and pampering them?

Pls name the regions that "are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions". Can u pls name the regions in the north?
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by perez100: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
@Kreme.

Can Yorubas fight war? You guys like to make senseless noise. The whole Nigerians knows that Yorubas are cowards and nobody disputes that fact. You guys like to hide behind North to make noise and claim warriors but when Northerners are not with you people - you claim wise men that plan first before going to war.

As you all wanted Ukraine to fold their hands and allow Russia take over their land in the hope of trying to be wise.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by oneclickng: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Wait, from whom do you guys expecting sympathy or empathy from? From those who advised and warned you about the consequences of the rag tag UGM?

I laugh in Mandarin.

End SARS protest, Igboho's palavas are things that could have brought trouble to our region but we stood firm and avert it

Like I said, we go dey read the updates for news while cross legged behind our phones or keyboards
Go back to your IDP camp
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Pacesetterz: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Advise your Goverment to seek the path of equity and justice and not run a jihadist Regime .

You want unknown gun men to stop but injustice to continue ?

Injustice give rise to unknown gunmen , Nigeria and Nigerians had 50 years+ to right the wrong but selfish politicians , and a deeply tribalistic citizens think we can be hold down forever , you may think what happen in the East does not affect you but after the security is defeated in the East , the Arrow will turn west and Middle belt
U pple kip denying u have no hand in terrorist activities in the east. On the same hand u support unknown gunmen. What confusion is this?
Does it mean Ipob are in support of the violence going on in d east?

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2022
pacespot:
This headline is demonic, it is Nigerian army going on rampage and killing everyone on their path, go on Twitter to see the footages yourself. Army shooting people on sight. Evil country.

Yeah right

Army just wakes up and decides to use people for target practice! They come into town and start killing innocent people without any provocation!

Bro, we are all educated adults... Let's use our brains please!

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The only reason why you call sw cowards is because we have accommodated you miscreants and living with you peacefully and likewise you have been a good baby. The day you igbo miscreants start been an idiot on yoruba land that day you will realise that the gentility of a lion isn't cowardness
crawl back to your cave in ogbomosho
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Edusouls(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Shut up, anambra is even worse ghetto state without any organisation, Orlu imo state should be one self rejecting their merging with abakiliki filled terrorists state
Ndibunna:
Holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another savior

Holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another savior

Orlu is now another borno state filled with terrorists of different calibre.

Same orlu zone is clamouring for state creation so that some parts of anambra be merged with them.......God forbid bad thing. Chukwu aju.

May God give Uzodimma strength to flush out the terrorists Ipob and their apologists.

IPOB Terrorism is now clear.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Anon4:
Pls...link to the so called footages. angry

Go to Twitter and search for this trend: #Orluisbleeding
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by JooEeL(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

Lol sworn enemies of southerners are pretending as if they care. Why are they so interested in the Igbo race? People they killed like craze during the 1967 war?

Their wish is to see the Igbo race destroyed and wiped out of existence. They never love you. They pretend as if they want peace in your environment but what they want is to make you guys hate Biafra so they can commence the killings in the eastern part like they're doing in Benue and parts of Enugu.

Once IPOB is dismantled or lose the support of the people, these so-called vultures will unleash their jihad men. I don't see anyway out for the Igbos and most ethnicities unless they break out from the cursed nation.

I pity any southerner who falls for this peoples' propaganda and the number of likes they give themselves to assume majority. Im sorry for such people.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by zoedew: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.
This video bring back memories of the Biafra war, when children starved to death, when people were gunned down for no reason.
This is not the once peaceful East I used to know, it's now a den of terrorist.
"This video bring back memories of the Biafra war, when children starved to death, when people were gunned down for no reason."
And Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast. Ojukwu later returned to a State pardon and eventual burial from Nigeria. His wife Bianca has since benefitted from Nigeria getting an ambassadorial appointment! Ojukwu's children are in the best schools money can get in Nigeria(?) and overseas. The Igbo don't seem to have learnt much from history. These days one Ekpa who lives offshore in Finland co-ordinates mindless killings and critical disturbance of the Igbo society in the South-East of Nigeria in the name of achieving Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu ran off like Ojukwu did and was eventually lured and captured in another country by Nigerian security agents. Azikiwe also stylishly left the Igbo to their fate and eventually got a State burial by Nigeria. All Azikiwe children fare well with one particularly a lifetime resident of a prominent five star hotel in Lagos. The Igbo must fight for Biafra by following credible leaders who share in the suffering of the people in the bid to achieve self-determination. Enough said!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by tsinzu: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
See south west cowards making noise all over the thread, they can't stop wondering why their tribe of cowardly vultures can't be as bold as these brave warriors called the blessed Igbo nation.

As for the thread, "They will kill us, we will kill them, in the end, Biafra will come."

Just like the prophet said.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

When the Niger Delta was fighting for GEJ to be made President, you idiots did not support. God punish you there.
If you foolish animals dare try to export terrorism and foolishness outside Igboland, you will prefer what happened at Oyigbo to what your eyes will see.

Look at this hidiot lol... how old were you during that election. Go to the Internet, Google that result and pity your ignorance. All the SE, I mean... all the SEners voted for GEJ. Go ask your father, child.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Peppysco:

I do not work or speak for the government, I'm just a Nigerian like you. But the truth still remains that, the more you guys continue to shield these UGM or IPOB terror acts, under any disguise, the most likely they're going to become too strong and uncontrollable which of course, would have been too late for any of you to handle. Majority of the posts I read on this thread criticizing the killings are mostly out of concern and not for mockery, even though some have that tone. But the truth is, as a saying goes, 'if yansh spoil, na person wey get am go suffer am'

When last did you call Imo state? Please do and stop talking like ignorantly. No offence.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Basheer22: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

Look at this hidiot lol... how old were you during that election. Go to the Internet, Google that result and pity your ignorance. All the SE, I mean... all the SEners voted for GEJ. Go ask your father, child.

No wonder Igbos can't trace their history. You have short memories and empty heads.
Igbos were against Jonathan succeeding Yar'Adua.
In fact, when Yorubas like Soyinka and Tunde Bakare of the Save Nigeria Group were marching on the streets of Abuja, Igbo fools were insulting them.
I want you to deny this so I can show you links. Foolish igbo trash.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by CSTRR: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Anon4:
Continue your sit at home and expect Peter Obi to win.
Shey, na your bedroom dem go count ballot peper.
You must have replied the wrong person.

That is not for me.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Brimstone77:

Get lost.

Go and say that to your useless or mother.....Which innocent igbo? Awon confused people.....who are the people causing unrest in the southeast? I believe they are from the southwest and north.....awon oloripelebe jatijati. Always blame others for their stupidities
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

See this mumu ! If we talk now, you guys will run to the mods alleging that someone is preaching genocide against Igbo,no be so ? You call a tribe (Yoruba) that has never lost any war to any other tribe in Africa,a coward ? A tribe whose son,Col. Banjo singlehandedly rescued your ragtag Biafra Arny from embarrassment and early defeat,a coward ? A tribe whose ancient empire extended beyond the shore of present day Nigeria,a coward ?

It is even funnier that this is coming from an Igbo person whose people are not credited with any enviable history. Do you think having some primitive village wrestling contests,in a market square,after drinking to stupor several kegs of palm wine is what is termed as bravery or war ? You must really think the nonsense those ipob guys are doing;killing your people and destroying their businesses in your tiny enclave is what is called bravery,right ?

Like someone right said earlier,when your cup of iniquity is full,your folly will drag you to the wrong people ! We dare you to take your childish madness to any part of Yoruba land and let's see if you idiots will live to tell your pitiable stories !
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kreme(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2022
perez100:
@Kreme.

Can Yorubas fight war? You guys like to make senseless noise. The whole Nigerians knows that Yorubas are cowards and nobody disputes that fact. You guys like to hide behind North to make noise and claim warriors but when Northerners are not with you people - you claim wise men that plan first before going to war.
I
As you all wanted Ukraine to fold their hands and allow Russia take over their land in the hope of trying to be wise.

What war are you talking about? The war you are winning or the war that have you killing yourselves like houseflies? ....Igbos just stupid anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Franking:

U get insulted for saying what u don't know. U get insulted when u try to rub salt in the injury.

U get insulted because u are gloating and not sincere in ur supposed sympathy.

U can go to hell because u don't know the true situation u just want to get on people's nerves.

To know the true situation come to Orlu.
Oga sharrap .
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

They should leave gun carrying criminals forcing people to sit at home alone?!! Where in the universe is that done?!!

Where in the universe does an elected leader allow parallel governments in his own country?!! Name that country!!

Some of you just come online to type rubbish!!!

Is it that you can't read or what? Ipob is not responsible for enforcing sit at home, your government is sponsoring those who do. If not, why haven't your ever active security agents track them down?

Again, I say, your government should leave the SE alone. Stop killing people. And mind you, no amount of blackmail will ever make igbos turn their backs on Ipob. They are smarter, they know better.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kaiser20: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
If the youths of Imo state, and Orlu in particular carry UGM case for head like gala, and continue attacking the Army naa their villages and youths will be destroyed.
Other SE areas are peaceful only the Orlu areas of Imo state is the HQs UGM and terrorist groups, most Orlu guys in the Diaspora are afraid to visit home.

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Franking: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Oga sharrap .

Have u said that to ur father this morning?
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kreme(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
tsinzu:
See south west cowards making noise all over the thread, they can't stop wondering why their tribe of cowardly vultures can't be as bold as these brave warriors called the blessed Igbo nation.

As for the thread, "They will kill us, we will kill them, in the end, Biafra will come."

Just like the prophet said.
I pray they kill your father, mother, or siblings in the next conflict....In the end biafla will cum

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kreme(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

Is it that you can't read or what? Ipob is not responsible for enforcing sit at home, your government is sponsoring those who do. If not, why haven't your ever active security agents track them down?

Again, I say, your government should leave the SE alone. Stop killing people. And mind you, no amount of blackmail will ever make igbos turn their backs on Ipob. They are smarter, they know better.
So Dss is the one enforcing the sit at home? .. Awon Omo nyamiri yii ponu gan sha

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Djponpin1(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe. How is your region feraing economically, in terms of development that you are having derision thinking of developing other regions.
[b][/b]
Same SE that is in dilapidated state that her citizens are leaving the region enmass daily.

When would you guys wake up to reality and tackle the problems facing your region head on instead of shifting goal post.

So na with 2x2 shops, hawking gala and lacaserra una take develop SW?

Make you people kuku add comedy to your career

Bros you are too funny sha. I love how you point out your fact without fighting.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

No wonder Igbos can't trace their history. You have short memories and empty heads.
Igbos were against Jonathan succeeding Yar'Adua.
In fact, when Yorubas like Soyinka and Tunde Bakare of the Save Nigeria Group were marching on the streets of Abuja, Igbo fools were insulting them.
I want you to deny this so I can show you links. Foolish igbo trash.

Look at this Puguin lol.... is it the same Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, and other SW hypocrites that organised the "Occupy Nigeria Protest" to disrupt GEJ's administration? They even rallied around and brought
Buhari cos of long throat. Are you sure are OK ,child? I can also show you the link if you want.

Go and check the election result that brought in GEJ and and see how the SE voted. I'm done talking to you. You are such a typical Nigerian, very gullible.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Kreme:

So Dss is the one enforcing the sit at home? .. Awon Omo nyamiri yii ponu gan sha

YES!! The DSS and their hired thugs. Let them prove their innocence let's see. Cos ipob has continously proved this. Leave DE alone oga!! Stop killing people. Organise a referendum and let this people go, they don't like you, you don't like them. Let them go.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by CSTRR: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Anon4:
Continue your sit at home and expect Peter Obi to win.
Shey, na your bedroom dem go count ballot peper.
You must have replied the wrong person.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Basheer22: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

Look at this Puguin lol.... is it the same Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, and other SW hypocrites that organised the "Occupy Nigeria Protest" to disrupt GEJ's administration? They even rallied around and brought
Buhari cos of long throat. Are you sure are OK ,child? I can also show you the link if you want.

Go and check the election result that brought in GEJ and and see how the SE voted. I'm done talking to you. You are such a typical Nigerian, very gullible.

How is today's sit at home?
Foolish slave
Illiterates are forbidding your parents from coming out.
Try carry your ipob nonsense come do nonsense in Asaba if you won't collect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.