Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (59881 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
I once predicted it that soon the east will become as unsafe and volatile as the north....now its coming to pass gradually

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kreme(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

YES!! The DSS and their hired thugs. Let them prove their innocence let's see. Cos ipob has continously proved this. Leave DE alone oga!! Stop killing people. Organise a referendum and let this people go, they don't like you, you don't like them. Let them go.
They want to go yet their elders are threatening that they want the presidency or else all hell will be let loose....Wetin dey work una sef?

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by pharmaking: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

Is it that you can't read or what? Ipob is not responsible for enforcing sit at home, your government is sponsoring those who do. If not, why haven't your ever active security agents track them down?

Again, I say, your government should leave the SE alone. Stop killing people. And mind you, no amount of blackmail will ever make igbos turn their backs on Ipob. They are smarter, they know better.

Okay... Enjoy your never ending drama!

Let's see who gets tired!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by FrankAkowe: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Violence is an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news
Other regions like SW,NC,NE and SW that terrorist and skull miners are on rampaged. grin. You actually suffering from acute delirium..

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by pharmaking: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Advise your Goverment to seek the path of equity and justice and not run a jihadist Regime .

You want unknown gun men to stop but injustice to continue ?

Injustice give rise to unknown gunmen , Nigeria and Nigerians had 50 years+ to right the wrong but selfish politicians , and a deeply tribalistic citizens think we can be hold down forever , you may think what happen in the East does not affect you but after the security is defeated in the East , the Arrow will turn west and Middle belt

The only arrow I can see here is arrow projecting the sw to presidency

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Kreme:

They want to go yet their elders are threatening that they want the presidency or else all hell will be let loose....Wetin dey work una sef?

Don't mind them... Very confused and disunited clowns!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by OyigboUpdate: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

When the Niger Delta was fighting for GEJ to be made President, you idiots did not support. God punish you there.
If you foolish animals dare try to export terrorism and foolishness outside Igboland, you will prefer what happened at Oyigbo to what your eyes will see.

Governor Wike. The man that can tackle insecurity. His actions in Oyigbo is still been remembered.
Them hear word for oyigbo
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by tosmart007(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.
This video bring back memories of the Biafra war,when children starved to death,when people were gunned down for no reason.
This is not the once peaceful East I used to know,it's now a den of terrorist.
you have spoken well
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Peppysco: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

When last did you call Imo state? Please do and stop talking like ignorantly. No offence.

This your comment only points out the obvious that you guys are not even at peace with one another. I made reference to the unrests in certain parts of your region using a collective term 'South East', yet, you thought I should have mentioned Imo state too and not only Anambra since the thread was based on an Anambra issue. Is Imo not part of the South East anymore? Is the life of an Anambra citizen more important than anyother one from the South East?
No wonder the guys from Ebonyi state are not regarded as full Igbos cos of the disunity among you guys. You hate yourselves and others from other parts of the country and you expect them to roll the carpet for you anytime you show up, no na, it is very very wrong. Look, I don't have anything against you or anybody from the East, matter of fact, I have too many of them as friends but the ideologies you guys push is what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by kafeii123: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Advise your Goverment to seek the path of equity and justice and not run a jihadist Regime .

You want unknown gun men to stop but injustice to continue ?

Injustice give rise to unknown gunmen , Nigeria and Nigerians had 50 years+ to right the wrong but selfish politicians , and a deeply tribalistic citizens think we can be hold down forever , you may think what happen in the East does not affect you but after the security is defeated in the East , the Arrow will turn west and Middle belt

Really !..... You People Just Want To Send Yourselves Back To The Stone Age...Then You'll Turn Around And Bkame The Government For Neglecting
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Simplythebest: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Keep on supporting evil i pray it will never u cus u have never lose love once in the hands of our army. So bandits are not killing the army abi and how many innocent fulani or hausa people have u had been killed by the military. U still supporting evil continue
Angelfrost:

So, the army just wakes up and starts shooting people living their lives peacefully, minding their business without any provocation?!!

See ehn, I will never hold brief for the corrupt Nigerian security agents, but make una dey talk the complete truth abeg!

There can never be smoke without fire! Never!!

Until Igbo people come out to speak the truth, and disown those cancerous ones among them, they will never know peace... Just like those in the North!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Demolakay: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Don't feed us Bunkum. I guess chocolates and candies was sent to the military before they started the operation in SE.

Nigeria is over 200 tribes, but only Igbo's who are infact one of the majority tribes in Nigeria crying wolf.

You people should add comedy to your career
you! do u av sense? u look at everything from a tribalistic angle.soo d death ND destruction going on in d north too are caused by igbo's? u neither commented or condemned d destructions in plateau,Benue ND d train attack.Soo many pple re dieing,d government has failed in all ramifications,yet ur here gloating, bleating, masturbating on Igbo,ipob thread.Mtchewww!!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by orumba(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Fetch the bad boys out (unknown gun men), not when they attack the Nigerian force's and ran inside those your houses, definitely the military men will burn those houses. Is very simple, ichie in anambra state is now peaceful because the youth gathered and chase them away. We need to go back yo villagers security that knows whose come in and out

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by chrisblack1234: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Is high time we call a spade a spade.. Listen to the citizens babe buhari.. Gosh, can't you sacrifice just few months of leaving office to please the citizen..you re a big shame sir..
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news

And some idiots do support them because they are not affected in any way. How can you be killing the people you said u are fighting for

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Akponmfet: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Very good,kpai the idiots.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by orumba(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Unknown gunmen are not ghost, there people know them, the early they take action the better for everybody.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
Keep on supporting evil i pray it will never u cus u have never lose love once in the hands of our army. So bandits are not killing the army abi and how many innocent fulani or hausa people have u had been killed by the military. U still supporting evil continue

Where did I support evil?!! Mention it!

The army is wrong and criminal to deliberately kill unarmed civilians (if true or proven)!

However, When these criminals attack police stations, kill soldiers, none of you, not even you acting all self-righteous, speaks against them... When the same army come down hard, y'all start raising dust!

This was precisely what Northerners including Buhari did when Jonathan was president, constantly abusing him and accusing the military of killing innocent people. Where is the North today?!!

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by blastac: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2022
My friend mechie gị ọṅụ.. you must be a lazy tout.. any well meaning Igbo man that is in liason with the killing of fellow igbos by ugm is a goat and the way I have been reading your comments that's what you are.
Kedu ka ị ga esiri gba nkịtị a na egbu ụmụ nne gị and All you can say is it's the price of freedom. Are you mad.. I wish one day your immediate sibling or family member will fall to their hands and you'd see what you're supporting for what it truly is.. ewu. Instead of building industries Incase if the independence happens we will have things to lay back on, we're busy killing those that are capable of building it for us.. onye ara.. I swear if you dey my front na better slap I for give you . I thought ndị Igbo nwe sense Mana ị na eme ka mumu

Whiteangel1234:

Lol insecurity anywhere in Nigeria will affect everybody sooner or later .

There will be economical sabotage , oil installations will become a legitimate military targets , National Grids will collapse as powerline is also a legitimate military target

The more you kill this LIBERATORS ( aka Unknown Gunmen ) The more your harden our people we no more fear death and that is a war you cannot win against people who do not fear death

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by slimghost(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2022
I support anything that rids our lands of these terrorists. Innocent people must be spared though.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2022
zoedew:

"This video bring back memories of the Biafra war, when children starved to death, when people were gunned down for no reason."
And Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast. Ojukwu later returned to a State pardon and eventual burial from Nigeria. His wife Bianca has since benefitted from Nigeria getting an ambassadorial appointment! Ojukwu's children are in the best schools money can get in Nigeria(?) and overseas. The Igbo don't seem to have learnt much from history. These days one Ekpa who lives offshore in Finland co-ordinates mindless killings and critical disturbance of the Igbo society in the South-East of Nigeria in the name of achieving Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu ran off like Ojukwu did and was eventually lured and captured in another country by Nigerian security agents. Azikiwe also stylishly left the Igbo to their fate and eventually got a State burial by Nigeria. All Azikiwe children fare well with one particularly a lifetime resident of a prominent five star hotel in Lagos. The Igbo must fight for Biafra by following credible leaders who share in the suffering of the people in the bid to achieve self-determination. Enough said!

Thank you... They won't see this one to read and have sense!

Dumb people blinded by hate and useless emotions!

They want to burn down their ancestral homes just to spite the government that already doesn't care about their welfare! Who stole their common sense??! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Simplythebest: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2022
My brother even the IPOB have even said they are not the one enforcing sit at home and nothing stop the army from dealing with those people enforcing it and facing them rather than innocent people.

Buhari said any attack on Boko-haram is attack on the north pls correct the statement.

We all need peace in this country so that this country can move forward and every region should be treated equal. Justice and fairness is the only way to move this country forward onless u are happy with the way this country is and also happy with the suffering of other people. God bless Nigeria and those who wish Nigeria best.
Angelfrost:

Where did I support evil?!! Mention it!

The army is wrong and criminal to deliberately kill unarmed civilians (if true or proven)!

However, When these criminals attack police stations, kill soldiers, none of you, not even you acting all self-righteous, speaks against them... When the same army come down hard, y'all start raising dust!

This was precisely what Northerners including Buhari did when Jonathan was president, constantly abusing him and accusing the military of killing innocent people. Where is the North today?!!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go and say that to your useless or mother.....Which innocent igbo? Awon confused people.....who are the people causing unrest in the southeast? I believe they are from the southwest and north.....awon oloripelebe jatijati. Always blame others for their stupidities

Get lost..

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
My brother even the IPOB have even said they are not the one enforcing sit at home and nothing stop the army from dealing with those people enforcing it and facing them rather than innocent people.

Buhari said any attack on Boko-haram is attack on the north pls correct the statement.

We all need peace in this country so that this country can move forward and every region should be treated equal. Justice and fairness is the only way to move this country forward onless u are happy with the way this country is and also happy with the suffering of other people. God bless Nigeria and those who wish Nigeria best.

See ehn... Let me tell you this hard truth!

The biggest enemies of your people right now are those hell bent on causing crisis in your land!

A man who is hated should not destroy himself or cause internal issues that will bring destruction to his land... It makes no sense.

Living in denial is the worst thing you guys are doing right now... Most of you keep lying that the atrocities happening are being done by non Igbos! Lies!!!

In fact, some of your people even know them... All you channel your annoyance to is against Buhari and Soludo! This is wrong!!!

I dislike Buhari and his useless government with all my heart and soul, but does it mean I should support people whose only aim is to steal, kill, and destroy my state just to make him look bad?!! My first loyalty is not to Nigeria, but my ancestral home! My family! They come first... I will see Nigeria burn before I allow even the slightest nuisance in my land!

Forgive my long words... All I am saying is simple!!!

You all have to speak with one voice and disown your fellow Indigenes both within and outside this country pushing for violence and death upon your ancestral lands! These people are as bad as those who oppress you in Aso Rock!

Cleanse your lands from within, before you can properly address the forces of evil from without!!!

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022
kingthreat:

No argue with the dreamer. Make Biafra happen first, all those in Lagos automatically lose their citizenship status. Either go back to the village or become a second-class citizen.

That is what the silly people don't know!

..and if the Government decides to buy-off all their assets, there is nothing they can do about it.

They lose, and they lose big!

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

UGM to stop for what purposes. When they dare not bring their madness to my region.

As you guys have said UGM are the best cold beer on a sunny day, there is no need of arguing with you people than to dey read the updates for news
Leave this people na undecided
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Strap: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2022
So by killing your own people is what you call freedom. Bro have a rethink
With this Russia and Ukraine crisis have you heard where Russians kill fellow Russian because he/she refused to follow Putin's desires.
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
My own na to Read the news here and laugh Dem...
We told them.. dey no gree hear..
Make Dem suffer am..
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by gowaga68: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
As some do text here "Na them them".
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
boyfrank:

e ne zuzu, keep supporting ndi amusu ipob. This is just the beginning. I will bring the might of the Nigerian army to the east while the north is insecure, so says MNK and his headless IPOB urchins clapped for him. This is it.
Use your brain
Fighting back is better than staying and watch them massacre our youths, fathers mothers as an Igbo man if you can't join to fight back then I and my family will join you can chose who to side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.