Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution (1916 Views)

Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by LordIsaac(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

He didn’t, if he did he wouldn’t have created me with evil desires.
He created you with 2 legs because that’s what you need, he created you with both good and evil desires because that’s what you need.
Could your god have created you with 3 legs? Yes, but he specifically created with 2 legs to use, the same way he created you with good and evil desires to use, or your god does a mistake?
Your god could have created you with only good desires but he added evil desires to it for you to use as you have 2 legs and 2 eyes and so on.. everything for a function.
Obviously, you are not seeking the light. You are just engaging in this discourse for argument's sake. I no longer have the time. May you find the peace only your creator can give you. Bye.
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! So you KNOW what he's looking for even when he's sceptical about the[b][/b] whole idea of God![b][/b] cheesy

Come on my friend, i thought you said you only say what you KNOW, how come you're now becoming a spokesman for another person? cheesy

Which god are you talking about? Is it Jehovah? That’s only found in King James Version created by a Jehovah witness?
Your “Jehovah” has no Root or origin in the Bible. It was NEVER mentioned. It was created by a Jehovah witness, William Tyndale.
I like what you are doing, grabbing to straws.

You are a William Tyndale worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2022
LordIsaac:

Obviously, you are not seeking the light. You are just engaging in this discourse for argument's sake. I no longer have the time. May you find the peace only your creator can give you. Bye.

Didn’t you say your god created both good and evil? And he gave us evil desires, the same way he gave us good desires and the same way he gave us 2 eyes, did you use one eye or you use both eye? So why are using only a part of what god gave you? Did god make a mistake in creating evil and giving us evil desires?
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Your “Jehovah” has no Root or origin in the Bible. It was NEVER mentioned. It was created by a Jehovah witness, William Tyndale.
I like what you are doing, grabbing to straws.

You are a William Tyndale worshipper.

Ironically the highlighted is what you're doing right now because the OP has nothing to do with what you're typing and pasting now! wink
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ironically the highlighted is what you're doing right now because the OP has nothing to do with what you're typing and pasting now! wink

And are you not grabbing unto “Jehovah” created by William Tyndale? Why is the word only found in king James VERSION and not in Hebrew Bible?

You are a William tyndale worshipper.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by KnownUnknown: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

You have to be careful with maxindhouse , he is not a Yahweh/Elohim/YHWH worshipper.
He is a “Jehovah” worshipper, and no where in the Jewish Bible was that name ever mentioned or called, the name was created by William Tyndale, which coincidentally is a Jehovah witness also, this Jehovah witness also created the king James VERSION.

These whites and their Christianity. The Hebrews said do not make an image of the god, the whites painted him in their own melanin deficient image.
They said the gods name is Yod Hey Vav Hey, the whites came up with nonsensical Jehovah. They call it transliteration, wise people call it nonsense

No wonder Jehovah Witless tracts are filled with melanin deficient people in their white heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2022
KnownUnknown:

These whites and their Christianity. The Hebrews said do not make an image of the god, the whites painted him in their own melanin deficient image.
They said the gods name is Yod Hey Vav Hey, the whites came up with nonsensical Jehovah. They call it transliteration, wise people call it nonsense

No wonder Jehovah Witless tracts are filled with melanin deficient people in their white heaven.

Even the transliteration of yhwh is called yahweh not Jehovah , it was the Latin Christian that changed “yhwh” to “jhwh”
William Tyndale went a step further to add his “Jehovah” even the latin Christian called it “jehowah”

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

And are you not grabbing unto “Jehovah” created by William Tyndale? Why is the word only found in king James VERSION and not in Hebrew Bible?

You are a William tyndale worshipper.

MindHacker my friend,
This is what happens when you challenge someone much more intelligent than you are. I never knew you can stoop this low to restlessness and frustration with your so called KNOWLEDGE! cheesy
Please can you stay on the topic of discussion? smiley

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

MindHacker my friend,
This is what happens when you challenge someone much more intelligent than you are. I never knew you can stoop this low to restlessness and frustration with your so called KNOWLEDGE! cheesy
Please can you stay on the topic of discussion? smiley

William Tyndale worshipper,
The intelligence you got from reading the King James Version? Created by your fellow Jehovah witness ?
I didn’t know that exposing your “Jehovah” for who it is will pain you this much. cheesy
Keep the ad hominem coming grin
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Na wa o!
Come and see gbege for Nairaland!

Please Mr KnownUnknown this is the topic of the thread:

"Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution?" cheesy
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wa o!
Come and see gbege for Nairaland!

Please Mr KnownUnknown this is the topic of the thread:

"Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution?" cheesy

Stay on the topic and use the word as it is in Jewish Bible, don’t use the king James VERSION created by a “Jehovah” witness.
“Jehovah” has no root in new and Old Testament.
Why are you afraid of calling Yahweh and Elohim?

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please arejibadz would like to continue or we close the chapter? grin
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A Jehovah witness that’s afraid of Yahweh and Elohim, grin grin

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Stay on the topic and use the word as it is in Jewish Bible, don’t use the king James VERSION created by a “Jehovah” witness.
“Jehovah” has no root in new and Old Testament.
Why are you afraid of calling Yahweh and Elohim?

OK you also want to set the rules, shey? cheesy

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you also want to set the rules, shey? cheesy

Is the Hebrew Bible not the one with the rules? Where was “Jehovah” mentioned in the Hebrew Bible except from king James VERSION also created by a “Jehovah” witness? What a coincidence cheesy

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Is the Hebrew Bible not the one with the rules? Where was “Jehovah” mentioned in the Hebrew Bible except from king James VERSION created by a “Jehovah” witness?

Guy, i pass you no be ṣeré ṣeré!

Ẹni tó bá ju ni lọ, ó lè ju ni nù.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson now so i will stop responding to your frustrations! wink

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, i pass you no be ṣeré ṣeré!

Ẹni tó bá ju ni lọ, ó lè ju ni nù.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson now so i will stop responding to your frustrations! wink

Noise from a “Jehovah” worshipper, why are you afraid of Yahweh and Elohim?
Continue with the ad hominem, you’ve been exposed.

You are a worshipper of William Tyndale.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by arejibadz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
brother man If you are god would you allow all that's happening , people suffering all in the name of religion why it so ,must one suffer to get even if it's a pen ? Imagine buhari been your dad won't you get anything you ask for When you know he's worth million not to talk of the heavenly father whom day say has everything
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:
brother man If you are god would you allow all that's happening , people suffering all in the name of religion why it so ,must one suffer? That just my question

maxindhouse is a “Jehovah” worshipper, not a Yahweh or YHWH or Elohim worshipper.. be careful.
He only believes in “Jehovah” which was created by a “Jehovah” witness, and he gets his teaching from the king James VERSION, which was also created by a “Jehovah” witness, what a coincidence.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:

brother man If you are god would you allow all that's happening , people suffering all in the name of religion why it so ,must one suffer? That just my question

Because it's the only way forward, there's no other solution to the problem!

God will eventually destroy Satan just as the other two rebels (Adam and Eve) were destroyed. But then Adam's descendants may face the same thing in the future perhaps another angel should raise the objection saying:
"why must God be the one and only supreme ruler of the earth?"

So to settle it once and for all times God must allow humans to try their ability in ruling over themselves. You know how many system of government mankind has tried over the centuries now yet none has brought about PEACE and SECURITY.
So my friend it's about whose right is it to rule that's the problem as humans are raising different ideas yet all failed, the present system we're brandishing globally now is DEMOCRACY. Yet it's the same result! Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9

God promised that He will not be too late over this issue {Habakkuk 2:3} God's Kingdom is coming {Matthew 6:10} but before then humans must globally confess that man can't rule over man successfully! Jeremiah 10:23

As for all these suffering each of us must face it so as to strengthen our faith when God finally destroy Satan, demons and all politicians dominating us! Daniel 2:44

Afterwards God will bring in Paradise on this same planet but whoever raises any objections by then will only be allowed to taste life for just a hundred years {Isaiah 65:20} and he will die as a youth while others who remain obedient will live forever! Psalms 37:29
smiley
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because it's the only way forward, there's no other solution to the problem!

God will eventually destroy Satan just has the other two rebels (Adam and Eve) were destroyed. But then Adam's descendants may face the same thing in the future perhaps another angel should raise the objection saying:
"why must God be the one and only supreme ruler of the earth?"

So to settle it once and for all times God must allow humans to try their ability in ruling over themselves. You know how many system of government mankind has tried over the centuries now yet none has brought about PEACE and SECURITY.
So my friend it's about whose right is it to rule that's the problem as humans are raising different ideas yet all failed, the present system we're brandishing globally now is DEMOCRACY. Yet it's the same result! Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9

God promised that He will not be too late over this issue {Habakkuk 2:3} God's Kingdom is coming {Matthew 6:10} but before then humans must globally confess that man can't rule over man successfully! Jeremiah 10:23

As for all these suffering each of us must face it so as to strengthen our faith when God finally destroy Satan, demons and all politicians dominating us! Daniel 2:44

Afterwards God will bring in Paradise on this same planet but whoever raises any objections by then will only be allowed to taste life for just a hundred years {Isaiah 65:20} and he will die as a youth while others who remain obedient will live forever! Psalms 37:29
smiley

Hahahah, I see you are now hiding the “Jehovah” name, better tell him which god you are referring to ; the one in Hebrew Bible or the one in the king James VERSION created by a “Jehovah” witness.. grin
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Dtruthspeaker: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:
I'm trying to understand the relationship between the both ,why does god allows suffering and evil can't he just end it all ,if you have the kind of power they claim god have would you allow people to suffer?? .....

1) Thank God that even before you were born, He had Said He was going to "end it all"!

2) He Also said you suffer because you people thought you were wise, even wiser than Him.

And that one day you will call Him, and He will never answer!
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

1) Thank God that even before you were born, He had Said He was going to "end it all"!

2) He Also said you suffer because you people thought you were wise, even wiser than Him.

And that one day you will call Him, and He will never answer!

Even before you were born and became wise, your suffering is already started and sure?
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Hahahah, I see you are now hiding the “Jehovah” name, better tell him which god you are referring to ; the one in Hebrew Bible or the one in the king James VERSION created by a “Jehovah” witness.. grin

Calm down my friend, this is not one of those misinformed Churchgoers, this is one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
KNOWLEDGE is what we have above all other school of thought.
So relax my friend and try to follow the chat between me and the OP! smiley
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Calm down my friend, this is not one of those misinformed Churchgoers, this is one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
KNOWLEDGE is what we have above all other school of thought.
So relax my friend and try to follow the chat between me and the OP! smiley

Yes You are a WORSHIPPER OF JEHOVAH NOT OF YAHWEH AND ELOHIM. Jehovah was NEVER mentioned in the old and New Testament.
And we all know who created “jehovah” your god, William Tyndale, this same person also created the King James Version. Nobody knows the King James Version more than “Jehovah” witness.

You are a worshipper of William Tyndale.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:
I'm trying to understand the relationship between the both ,why does god allows suffering and evil can't he just end it all ,if you have the kind of power they claim god have would you allow people to suffer?? .....you'll see someone going thru something and the next thing the person says is god knows best, god knows best ? for someone who knows the beginning and the end why can't god just answer what's with the delay ?
I don't understand the reason behind this tirade of yours. Are you sincerely trying to understand why a powerful God does not bend to your whims or are you instead asking why you don't seem able to get answers for God in your life? Which is it? undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand the reason behind this tirade of yours. Are you sincerely trying to understand why a powerful God does not bend to your whims or are you instead asking why you don't seem able to get answers for God in your life? Which is it? undecided

He is trying to understand why a good god will allow all these evil.
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Even before you were born and became wise, your suffering is already started and sure?

Nope! Mostly No! God did a very wonderful thing for children and does a wonderful thing for them (which is not going on much in these days.) but those stupid children grew up and entered into the Curse and joined their parents and the world in the circle of Curse.
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope! Mostly No! God did a very wonderful thing for children and does a wonderful thing for them (which is not going on much in these days.) but those stupid children grew up and entered into the Curse and joined their parents and the world in the circle of Curse.

But you said this?
“Thank God that even before you were born, He had Said He was going to "end it all"!
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:
He is trying to understand why a good god will allow all these evil.
A God he cares to understand or a God He does not give a flying fk about? undecided

The reason why God does not to interfere in the lives of men is simply because men reject and refuse Him, choosing instead to live according to their will over His Will. So?, undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Dtruthspeaker: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

But you said this?
“Thank God that even before you were born, He had Said He was going to "end it all"!

And you responded
"Even before you were born and became wise, your suffering is already started and sure?

Which is what I have now responded to, so you ought not to be going backwards
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A God he cares to understand or a God He does not give a flying fk about? undecided

[/b]The reason why God does not to interfere in the lives of men is simply because men reject and refuse Him, choosing instead to live according to their will over His Will. So?[b], undecided

Didn’t he know all This will happen before he created man? Or was he outsmarted by man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Christian Need To Curse To Defend Jesus Death And Ressuration? / Jesus, The Law And The Death Penalty / You Belive In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.