Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution (1919 Views)

Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First issue is ....I never said God created man imperfectly....you did that by your leap.
So again your contradictions here are born of your very own leap in judgment. This since you seem to like perfection to choosing right over wrong all of the time. undecided

God created the character called Satan for the purpose of evil and Satan, in all of scripture, is said to handle the task he was programmed for by God perfectly well. However, if we are to follow the flow of your judgements so far, we have to conclude that Satan was imperfectly created this because he does evil.... an idea that contradicts scripture. undecided

Anyways, you are free to believe as you choose in these things.. undecided

Who created evil?
Who created evil ideas and desires?
Who created satan with evil ideas and desires?

You clearly said god created us even AFTER knowing we will do evil. What does that mean?

I find it hard to believe a story, I can only know it.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Who created evil?
Who created evil ideas and desires?
Who created satan with evil ideas and desires?

You clearly said god created us even AFTER knowing we will do evil. What does that mean?

I find it hard to believe a story, I can only know it.
Like I said... you are free to believe as you chose but that won't change the truths of the story itself.. undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Like I said... you are free to believe as you chose but that won't change the truths of the story itself.. undecided

There is no truth in belief, only believes are in belief.
You can see we’ve exposed your god.
He intentionally created satan with his evil desires to do what he created it for, since he knew exactly what satan will do before he even created satan, he was just looking for an excuse to punish satan.
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

There is no truth in belief, only believes are in belief.
You can see we’ve exposed your god.
He intentionally created satan with his evil desires to do what he created it for, since he knew exactly what satan will do before he even created satan, he was just looking for an excuse to punish satan.
If that is what you want to believe, go right ahead! undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If that is what you want to believe, go right ahead! undecided

That’s what I know about your sadistic god. I don’t need to believe a story like you do.
He intentionally created man after knowing man will disobey.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:
That’s what I know about your sadistic god. I don’t need to believe a story like you do.
He intentionally created man after knowing man will disobey.
Again...If that is what you want to believe, go right ahead! undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I don’t need to believe a story like you do, i know it.
Which other story book do you believe?
Your sadistic god can’t possibly create us or this world.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:
I don’t need to believe a story like you do, i know it.
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You’ve become gentle now.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:
so suffering is testing God's faith in human lol

NO! It's for the good of those living now because JEHOVAH will never again tolerate any rebellion after the destruction of this wicked system of things, but then when Paradise is here and there is no more death, sickness, sorrow or mourning children born that time may think of another system of rule other than THEOCRACY, if you happen to be there that time will you join such move?
Surely not because you've experienced it's outcome which lasted not just for days, weeks, months, years but for thousands of years when JEHOVAH patiently allowed mankind to try all they could think about how to rule themselves successfully, in fact you will be grateful by then to share your experience with those inexperienced children born that time.

Can you see the advantage of being part of those who are facing all this now?
JEHOVAH is truly the WISEST of all! smiley
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! It's for the good of those living now because JEHOVAH will never again tolerate any rebellion after the destruction of this wicked system of things, but then when Paradise is here and there is no more death, sickness, sorrow or mourning children born that time may think of another system of rule other than THEOCRACY, if you happen to be there that time will you join such move?
Surely not because you've experienced it's outcome which lasted not just for days, weeks, months, years but for thousands of years when JEHOVAH patiently allowed mankind to try all they could think about how to rule themselves successfully, in fact you will be grateful by then to share your experience with those inexperienced children born that time.

Can you see the advantage of being part of those who are facing all this now?
[/b]JEHOVAH is truly the WISEST of all[b]! smiley

According to what king James VERSION which was created by a “Jehovah” witness told you.

Your god is William tyndale.

Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by arejibadz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

after the destruction of this wicked system of things, but then when Paradise is here and there is no more death, sickness, sorrow or mourning children born that time may think of another system of rule other than THEOCRACY,

which paradise u talking about??
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by arejibadz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not all men turned their backs on God, mind you, and God's goal are the few that will obey Him even where the majority do not. undecided
why would you create someone who would turn his back on you, you know fire would burn you but still went ahead to put your hand in it
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:
why would you create someone who would turn his back on you,
Again... because God's main goal is to mine for Himself Sons of God even through all that dirt. undecided

The reason is similar to why we dig through mountains of dirt and rocks in order to find that small treasure hidden underneath it all. undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again... because God's main goal is to mine for Himself Sons of God even through all that dirt. undecided

The reason is similar to why we dig through mountains of dirt and rocks in order to find that small treasure hidden underneath it all. undecided

An all knowing will know exactly what is in the mountains, and the exact treasure and exact place he will find it and will not need to be digging all over the mountains.
Your god could have created only the small good people after seeing that creating man will turn to disaster. Or he didn’t know?
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
arejibadz:

which paradise u talking about??

Paradise is what God planned in the beginning by making a small garden in the East where Adam and Eve lived before their rebellion, they and their children were to continue expanding that garden as each settles down with his own family in a garden next to one another until the whole earth will become a PARADISE. Genesis 1:26-28

But after the rebellion God drove them out of that beautiful garden for them to go and make such a place on their own since they chose to rebel against Him. That garden was there all along until the global deluge and it was washed away.

So when Jesus promised a dying man beside him on the torture stake he was referring to the time when only obedient mankind will be here on earth to renovate the earth and make it just as JEHOVAH purposed in the beginning:

Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43

So with JEHOVAH'S backing the survivors of this wicked system of things will make this planet a PARADISE {Psalms 67:6-7} then Jesus will resurrect that thief so that we can teach him how to live with us on a cleansed earth: PARADISE! Psalms 37:7-11; 29smiley
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:
An all knowing will know exactly what is in the mountains, and the exact treasure and exact place he will find it and will not need to be digging all over the mountains.
Your god could have created only the small good people after seeing that creating man will turn to disaster. Or he didn’t know?
I fail to see the point you are trying to make here still assuming you even attempting one. undecided
Re: Why Is Religion So Bent On Suffering And Persecution by Maynman: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I fail to see the point you are trying to make here still assuming you even attempting one. undecided

Why is your god digging for treasures all over the mountains?
Was he not the one that created it and put it in that mountain? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Talkinq About Nick Vujicic? / Your Words Determine Your Destiny / Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.