Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! (44449 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by tonididdy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Her low sex drive and her inability to apologized when she's at fault can be seen as issue here, but her being over jealous is not an issue, every loving wife will do the same including me.

If she will agree to take Spanish fly so to improve her sex life, I advise you get her the drugs but make sure that your dick is good enough to withstand whatever will be coming and also look carefully if her clit is still intact or it was cut off.

Spanish fly grin
Lay lay lay... Ladies
Do you have a link to this drug? How to apply?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Parachoko: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
I have a wife and a 3Yr old baby. My wife is my issue tho.

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....
Do whatever will make you happy.

You can first ask her for some space.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Sniper04(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Glowqueen3 post=112066856][/quote]
Nothing can make her happy,op. Divorce her. Or you'll end up wasting your time instead of getting a fresh fish
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Ara21(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.

Remain and die there, if she loves you half as much as you love her she will not be doing nonsense. Will you keep begging her forever, there are dozen of young girls who are better than her and will love and respect you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by adedayo3193(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....

DIVORCE HER
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Ara21(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pascopele:
Till death do us apart kiss

Sorry to say but you are a very wicked person, so he should beg till he die. If God gives him 50 to 100 years he should keep begging. What is wrong with you people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Deckracer: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am so scared of marriage
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by AsawanaDgreat: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Try and see a marriage expert on this before quitting pls
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by ExcelDBM: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

Need advice pls.....

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

This thread will help OP
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by tonididdy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
You see all this marriages complaining on NL, that they want to leave, they are tired, this and that...

The problem is you did not marry your bestfriend.
- YOU marry and then start forming formal, no flexibility in your relationship.
-You marry and life becomes so stiff.
Being married does not automatically qualify you as " a man or woman living just to have kids and provide food on the table ", there's more spice to it, ya'all missing out on.
How many of you can fart in presence of your partners comfortably and have a Laff thereafter?
How many of you can play PS and Xbox with your wife?
How many of you take turns to cook at home? *many of us men were very good cooks as Batchelors, why throw all that skill away because you are married? Do you even know if it's your cooking that attracted her to you *
How many of you can walk on the road taking selfies like kids?
How many of you can audibly praise your wife's physique in public? How many of you can jokingly spank your wife ass outdoors?

A wise man once told me, the secret of staying married forever is to see yourself as kids and start growing all over again.

Ya'all need to loosen up... Getting married doesn't mean you are old and should behave like grandpa and grandma

3 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by ICEWIN: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.

[b] I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it
quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment
4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried [/quote]

end that marriage u dey talk say u love her, then your are not ready.
face it na your problem.
sometime you don't think with your heart, you think with your brain and balance the two.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by dazzlingd(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

Need advice pls.....

In every relationship, there’s the lover and the beloved.
You are the lover and she’s the beloved, your eyes go see shege
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by CoronaVirusPro: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

Need advice pls.....

Quit

For sanity sake!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by placeofallure(f): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.

Give me her number.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Peskid: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sir with respect I believe you saw all this her character when you guys are cutting but you ignored them. With your analogy you guys have been married for 4years or there about well for the sake of your child don't call it quits get a therapist for her and talk to her in love try involve people she respects to also talk sence to her also OT Is well my brother
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

Need advice pls.....

If you can't cope, you have to let her know that you are leaving the marriage and that you are not happy the way the marriage is going

Then listen to what she will have to say
If she is tired too both of you can end it peacefully

If she still wants the marriage, then ask her the way forward

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by layycon: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

Need advice pls.....

1. As for the low sex drive, I have one ogbonge traditional medicine that will restore her drive forever. A friend of mine gave his wife and na the guy dey run now. The wife won kill am. It will work 100%. Reply to this comment if you need it.

2. Her being jealous is due to number 1. Her low sex drive gives her low self esteem. She knows she doesnt satisfy you sexually and you might seek the kpekus of an external lady to satify your prik. She will do everything to chase away any lady that wants to keep you happy sexually.

3. Her keeping malice is due to the SIMP in you. If she keeps malice with you, dont talk to her too. Sometimes sleep out, dont come home. If she gets mad, tell her that is what she will get everytime she keeps malice with you. Give her a dose of her own medicine. Never ever make her think that the malice is getting to you. Once she starts her game, become more happy, play music, sing and dance. Her sense will come back.

Shallom!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Aprokobae: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bro, I have experienced similar issue in the recent time. And to worsing the whole thing my spouse know how to cook lies to her siblings and making me look like I'm the guilty one.
If you believe very well in prayers, please ensure you pray hard before she get influenced by friends and that could worsenthings for you.
Look for and elderly person in her family that you trusted and that you know she respected so much and that you believe could be of support to your home in terms of advise.
Keep performing your right at home and make you you give her space a bit.
Your peace of mind as a man is very important so as your mental state.
This is how I handled mine and I think it works for me.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by remzytimer: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
There's nothing like low sex drive, you must have done something that is annoying her & turning her off. Show your wife much love, bring life back into her, let her know how much you love her.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by tradepunter: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Acidosis:

#3 is your main problem. That aspect of begging her all the time, pleading with her to talk to you or even love you, is your problem. Fix it.

Take the mantle of leadership in your home and put her in her rightful place -- a wife.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... Easier said than done...

If you don't have an practical advice, just shut it
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Testimony1988(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Talk to her about the issue.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Asianjollof007: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is one of the things that breeds domestic violence. Dissolve that marriage now before things escalate.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.

That's good bt when u show a woman u love her too much without her showing she loves u then u are making urself the weaker person in the relationship and the power or control is in her hands. Then to make is worse u are begging unnecessarily. She won't appreciate u as a Man when u do that. Don't beg everytime instead communicate objectively till she comes around.

Infact to flip the tables offend her and still don't beg her. She will get what we call shock therapy. She will know u have grown some balls. Lol

It helps resist manners.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Freshman54(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
The time you married her,did you tell us,oga carry your problem alone.... please men kindly stop bringing your personal family issues to nairaland...
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Sunny2034: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Seek Marital counselling urgently. Preferably from licensed professionals. Not your church. Especially the pentecostal ones
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by djon78(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
CalmElder:

This is having a negative effect on singles, male and female.
Thank God, the number of Nigerians on nairaland aren't many, or there will be fewer marriages.

But honestly with what I have seen in marriage. Having a negative effect na small

Marriage no be beans

But if one is fortunate to have a good natured/kind spouse. They will enjoy marriage

But when you end up with a spouse that is vindictive and very quarrelsome, come add low or no sex at all

Na hell on Earth
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Newbielearner(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Slynation:
This man doesn't even know what God has done for you... It's better for a woman to have low libido because my brother if it's high na you go run even if you are married, imagine coming back tired from work and somebody is already dragging off your boxers...

I thought I like sex until I met Jennifer...That girl nearly send me back to my ancestors because of constant sex, haba Jenny...!! Sex na food ni...!!

She's over jealous means she's only protecting her territory and she loves you, not talking to you means there is something you are not doing right, every man is supposed to know her woman's soft spot that will be used against her in times like this before getting married, perhaps, you both were in a very SERIOUS relationship...grin

I'm sure when you were dating her you saw that anger as love, find a way to love it and stop making her angry...grin

I won't advise you leave your marriage because the problem holds no water here, just little counselling and you both will be fine...

See the way you just downplayed the whole situation.
Well...
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by djon78(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

If you no put, another person will

Make another put

The person might have helped him to dodge a bullet
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by aksule(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
In an answer to a question, you stated that you love her. YOU LOVE HER. You are just not the serious type. It's useless advising you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by goshen26: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:

Need advice pls.....

If she's not okay with her low sex drive; visit a good pharmacy and see the pharmacist.

There are drugs (multivitamin) that boost sexual hormones to the extent that you will run when madam want to use Jerusalem visit to kill u
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by placeofallure(f): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Her low sex drive and her inability to apologized when she's at fault can be seen as issue here, but her being over jealous is not an issue, every loving wife will do the same including me.

If she will agree to take Spanish fly so to improve her sex life, I advise you get her the drugs but make sure that your dick is good enough to withstand whatever will be coming and also look carefully if her clit is still intact or it was cut off.

Spanish fly, Kayanmata, Those things, do they work? I have never put a serious mind on them.

See, jealousy, when it's too much can scatter a peaceful home. Let me gist you.

My friend, a male, has been separated from his wife for about 8 months. What happened? The wife is too jealous and suspects him with everyone. Now there's a female business partner of his that she particularly found threatening. She confided in her friend and she took her to a Muslim cleric's for a a supposedly love potion. Unbeknownst to her, it was poison meant to kill the husband cause the Alfa liked her.

The man landed in the hospital and was there for weeks. He was lucky to set foot out of the hospital. The wife had to confess out of fear. She even arrested her friend and the Alfa but husband wouldn't hear of it. He sent her packing.
And they were separated for good 8 months. Family have been making moves to reconcile them to no avail until a few days ago.

Jealousy can ruin marriages if not done in moderation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.