Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! (44438 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Johnsonx5(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Your wife is a narcissist, read about "narcissism". This is capable of shortening your lifespan. Don't forget to check yourself too.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Slynation(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Newbielearner:

See the way you just downplayed the whole situation.
Well...
grin Bro...what I said there is just the plain truth, as a man, If you can't satisfy your woman's high libido she will definitely get satisfaction elsewhere...
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by zakkxx: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
My brother that is your cross!! If u divorce her u will burn in Hell!! Love her even as Christ love the church!! The church is not perfect and Christ has not divorce us!! Pray for her it will soon be over!! Talk to her at night in a very calm manner!! Watch and see the results!! God bless u
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
I Need advice pls.....

Listen to this person below.

DavSagacity:
Pls look for an elderly person she respects alot like her Parents or Pastor or mentor and explain things to them . Let them know how much you love her and u want your marriage to be peaceful without any form of malice, rancor , or incessant disagreement. Don't let it look like you came to report her, but rather for them to help you talk to her to forgive u if there's anything you have done in the past that is still hurtful to her that is making her to behave the way she's doing at the moment. I believe she'll listen to them .
Concerning her low sex drive, assist her with house chores when u can. Women don't respond well to sex when they are stressed with house chores and taking care of the baby. What are the things that makes her happy that u have stopped doing. ?? Look inward and make amend. Also don't just dive into sex. pre-intimacy is very essential. When I got married, my wife had to tell me that I should take it easy. So I had to learn pre-intimacy to prepare both of us for enjoyable love making and not one person enjoying the act. So bro, she needs pre-intimacy .
As long as there's no form of any physical assault, I believe things can be amended and your home will be peaceful and joyous again.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Juanmike(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.
So whoy disturb us?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by GreenVILLETiPS: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
A SIMP WILL ALWAYS BE A SIMP NO MATTER WHAT HE IS TOLD... UNTIL HE IS EVENTUALLY SHOWN THE REALITY..
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
To think I had wanted to put the engagement ring on my girlfriend's finger this Easter before I started seeing various threads against marriage......Omo Na postpone till further notice. I can't come and kill my happiness

Don't worry, someone will come and take her from you so red pillers can keep sucking your d1ck.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
To think I had wanted to put the engagement ring on my girlfriend's finger this Easter before I started seeing various threads against marriage......Omo Na postpone till further notice. I can't come and kill my happiness

If you like do wertin you wan do..
Immediately you signe those marriage certificates, you don enter cage.. Na to milk you till you dry and die

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Juanmike(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Deckracer:
I am so scared of marriage
Me too.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by sajmark(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
I have a wife and a 3Yr old baby. My wife is my issue tho.

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....
Call it off... (temporarily if you really want to fix the marriage).
Tell her to go to her family's house to give you both time to sort your stuffs out.
If she goes, don't reach out no matter how much you want to.
If she or her family starts distributing you for reconciliation then she is ready...
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Don't worry, someone will come and take her from you so red pillers can keep sucking your d1ck.
grin
Please anyone interested should holla me for her contact. Women has never been my worries....just wanted to settle down to appease those wey carry my matter for head like Jerry curl.

Meanwhile, funny moniker you've got here

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by bluefilm: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
I have a wife and a 3Yr old baby. My wife is my issue tho.

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....

If you ready and really serious about protecting your mental health, then I think you shoul QUIT the marriage with immediate effect.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
CalmElder:

This is having a negative effect on singles, male and female.
Thank God, the number of Nigerians on nairaland aren't many, or there will be fewer marriages.

True. I never knew the inner minds of males until I joined nairaland.

Now I know why marriages aren't working.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

If you like do wertin you wan do..
Immediately you signe those marriage certificates, you don enter cage.. Na to milk you till you dry and die
My brother Ike gwukwaram o.
I already knew this....cos I know how well my savings was before she came onboard relative to now..... after all ana eji esi ahu ama uto nsi ( literally translated: you can predict how bad a shit will taste from the smell of the fart).

If just courtship is like this, how much more marriage?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
It have Tay I see snake meat for front page oo.

Lala wetin happen na? shocked

Abobi, if marriage don tire you, leave am. No be tomorrow now you go blame devil for wetin him no do.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Please anyone interested should holla me for her contact. Women has never been my worries....just wanted to settle down to appease those wey carry my matter for head like Jerry curl.

Meanwhile, funny moniker you've got here

How disrespectful. ....Let her go. You are keeping her hostage.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

If you no put, another person will

shatap there! u should be more concerned about getting a husband at this ur age than to be talking nonsense, wen u find someone that puts ring in ur fingers u can come and talk to us and ur fingers aren't for diamonds

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

How disrespectful. ....Let her go. You are keeping her hostage.

Will she want to go?

Maybe you are a green nose in this game....a parasite will never let you go just like that.

I think the statement should be the other way round...."make she free me"

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by offset67(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.
you get coconut head, you no dey hear word
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Mrklemo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=112049624]shocked

Her low sex drive and her inability to apologized when she's at fault can be seen as issue here, but her being over jealous is not an issue, every loving wife will do the same including me.

If she will agree to take Spanish fly so to improve her sex life, I advise you get her the drugs but make sure that your dick is good enough to withstand whatever will be coming and also look carefully if her clit is still intact or it was cut off.

Dah..

Lol at cut off.. Dem use kitchen knife?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Will she want to go?

Maybe you are a green nose in this game....a parasite will never let you go just like that.

I think the statement should be the other way round...."make she free me"

Oh, you don't have the balls to break up with her?

Or is she low maintenance compared to your next potential conquest?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Oluromantic: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.
She knows this is your weakness and she's densely using it in her full capacity against you.

Look away from emotions and dwell on what is right whether it hurts her or not.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

My brother Ike gwukwaram o.
I already knew this....cos I know how well my savings was before she came onboard relative to now..... after all ana eji esi ahu ama uto nsi ( literally translated: you can predict how bad a shit will taste from the smell of the fart).

If just courtship is like this, how much more marriage?

Bro marriage no go benefit, but if you wan marry; have a prenuptial agreement and make she sign am..

Your peace of mind should be the fisrt priority b4 any woman..

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
she still cooks and takes care of the home, I think this is a waiting game next time don't apologise to her if she does anything wrong and still act like u re d one that should apologise, u re worshipping her and this is.emboldening her, next time If she doesn't want to talk make sure she knows u.can go as long as it gets even being deaf and dumb is ur.hobby, don't even try to make her happy, if she's not happy let her know that she's the rsn she's unhappy and not u, never give anybody the feeling u can't live without them that isn't love is called Being a willing slave
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Deffjam: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Her low sex drive and her inability to apologized when she's at fault can be seen as issue here, but her being over jealous is not an issue, every loving wife will do the same including me.

If she will agree to take Spanish fly so to improve her sex life, I advise you get her the drugs but make sure that your dick is good enough to withstand whatever will be coming and also look carefully if her clit is still intact or it was cut off.

abeg how I fit take get that Spanish fly?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:
You see all this marriages complaining on NL, that they want to leave, they are tired, this and that...

The problem is you did not marry your bestfriend.
- YOU marry and then start forming formal, no flexibility in your relationship.
-You marry and life becomes so stiff.
Being married does not automatically qualify you as " a man or woman living just to have kids and provide food on the table ", there's more spice to it, ya'all missing out on.
How many of you can fart in presence of your partners comfortably and have a Laff thereafter?
How many of you can play PS and Xbox with your wife?
How many of you take turns to cook at home?
How many of you can walk on the road taking selfies like kids?
How many of you can audibly praise your wife's physique in public? How many of you can jokingly spank your wife ass outdoors?

A wise man once told me, the secret of staying married forever is to see yourself as kids and start growing all over again.

Ya'all need to loosen up... Getting married doesn't mean you are old and should behave like grandpa and grandma

Simp, so a man should take turns in cooking

How about a woman should take turns in paying bills...

Hollywood don put weed for your head....pan
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by echomanji: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mystery9:
This reasons are not enough to lead to divorce.
but enough to make me nuts right? its affectin me mentally
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Oluromantic: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Filtering your words before publicly using them will give you simple and great respect.

Every loving woman is not like you. In fact for every woman to have your kind of temperament would be a disaster and God's first mistake. That you have something does not mean every woman has it

Over jealous is a sign of extremely low and battered self image. It is stupid, foolish and animalistic. It is more idiotic to defend it when you can actually work on yourself to make yourself better.

Jealous is humane and natural. Over jealous is foolish. Don't be a fool.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Oh, you don't have the balls to break up with her?

Or is she low maintenance compared to your next potential conquest?

Balls? Lol....who breaks up a relationship these days? Mehn we will just keep doing the "trade by batter" thing until she finds a simp and invites me for her wedding..... That's what I call "friends with benefits"

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
@Op since you've been in this fruad called marriage, what is your benfit so far?

Its your cross so carry it, abi you talk say marriage dey good, it makes you be a real man to carry a girl from the street and bear her burdens and her family burden, or abi you be beast of burden..

You have to learn the hard way for being Ignorant and stubborn..

De woman neva even show you better pepper sef...

Niggas if you wanna tie the knot with the modern woman, let her prove herself worthy b4 you pay the heavy price of committment by being a Virgin..

But even though she's a virgin, she's still a poison, so chose wisely.. But its far far better than a non virgin who is retired but not tired.
#no hymen# no ring#
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by AutoRedux: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Acidosis:

#3 is your main problem. That aspect of begging her all the time, pleading with her to talk to you or even love you, is your problem. Fix it.

Take the mantle of leadership in your home and put her in her rightful place -- a wife.

This thing wey you dey talk na bullshit. Peace of mind should at all cost be paramount in anyone's life. If I have to force you to see me as the head of the house then it is over between us. The best thing here is divorce before murder will do them apart.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm just folding my hands here, when u tell people that no woman worth that kind of sacrifice.
Imagine in my own house that a woman would be putting up face but whenever she needs money, she collects it. If a woman want peace she should come with d peace, I just hate all simps including op and all simps deserves heartache

D£ath to all simps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.