Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (70040 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by CioAngels(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
eddychukwu:
I Will Not Remain Silent: Muslim Man who Left His marriage says He Did so because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him Monday

A Muslim man has sparked a debate on social media as he opened up about why he left his marriage The man, Merbaan Talib, said he suffered varying degrees of domestic violence at the hand of his estranged wife including physical ones Lending his voice to the trending topic of abuse in marriages, Merbaan vowed not to remain silent for the men who have also suffered the same fate.

https://twitter.com/merbaant/status/1515022528481275911?t=tX_awbY8g1Len6zCuX6FEg&s=19
It is beginning to get better and meaningful.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
verbal abuse is as real as physical abuse, and nobody has a monopoly at being abusive in a relationship, if she says sth u don't like, u give her a dirty slap, she used her weapon and u responded decisively, never encourage verbal or mental attack from anyone let alone the self acclaimed "weaker vessels " they are not weak they feign weakness when its not convenient for them and to attract pity and thats being manipulative

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by anyilalaz: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations you made it alive!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by MITCHELL96: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omo!, that's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by loadedvibes: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make them shave this one beards five am sanitary pads. him no deserve am

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by smile11s(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Equal opportunity

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by mrbass18: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Of course he fuked up who never fk up hands in the air
No hands? Then you guys should shut the fkup
Men association would be like why didn't you beat her back you think say whity land na 9ja you go just enter prison

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by HarshBitterTrut: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Queensss:
Damn! Speechless..

Well, while we may not really have full details on the physical aspect of the abuse.. it may be that wife actually resorts to physical attacks on the man, but he constantly controls himself and resists hitting her back.. and so at this point, he simply can't hold himself back or handle that again.

Because I don't want to believe his wife is actually beating him. But then, I dont even know...

Anyways, see my signature if you are business minded..

Very unattractive for a woman a man who is not a lion but a pussy cat. Totally understood your words.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by joetem(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Moraly:
Domestic violence whether from male or female is a very dangerous thing to endure. Leave while you're still alive!

especially the emotional torture
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by aklion: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Even women they follow beat men for marriage and relationships. E clear. Life they say no balance but na humans make am no balance
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dalil8:
What a wussy.

U for arrange women like am to beat craze comot for her body before u dump am.

Weak men na abomination where i come from. Spits..
Physical assault, irrespective of the perpetrators gender, is a crime punishable with jail term.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
He just didn’t hit back

Many men are on here
And if he had hit back and killed her in the process, same you would be here asking why undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad if nah d other way now,dem for don buried/skin the man alive
And rightly so. undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by haslaw(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Queensss:
Damn! Speechless..

Well, while we may not really have full details on the physical aspect of the abuse.. it may be that wife actually resorts to physical attacks on the man, but he constantly controls himself and resists hitting her back.. and so at this point, he simply can't hold himself back or handle that again.

Because I don't want to believe his wife is actually beating him. But then, I dont even know...

The bolded shows that you are a very wicked and evil person that supports domestic violence against men. i hope you and your kind gets arrested and jailed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
He did the right thing. It is really that simple- leave and live. Nothing like you were running your mouth or not submissive. Just leave and have your peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
creatorsverse:
All this transgender go come here dey talk like man... I don't understand how a man will marry a woman into his own house and the woman will be beating you and you will now leave the house

I'm not a man of violence oo I've never hit my wife before because I love her with my life and I'd do anything for her.. but the day that evil spirit will enter her to hit me, two things are sure, one of us will be at the hospital ICU while the other will be at the police station.
Go ask the many in jail to this day how there case became one chance. undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by abbey621(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Physical assault, irrespective of the perpetrators gender, is a crime punishable with jail term.. undecided

Jail? It's easy when it is the woman that does the reporting but as a man, how do you explain to the in-laws? How do you explain to friends? How do you explain it to the kids? I had your mama locked up because she hit me..........Even the police wey go arrest her go dey look the man somehow like oga e no reach dis level na grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by OlawaleBammie: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Queensss:
Damn! Speechless..

how will u bliv?? You no go bliv na

My ex once pressed my neck against a wall, i had to dump her.

I can't put up with an abusive woman, i would dump her even before it get physical, the moment u start abusing me verbally consider it over, that is wat i told my wife.

Thank goodness am not kuku religious to that extent, so i dont based my life on one imaginary principles dat wont favour me.

6 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by juman(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
That kind of woman can stab him when sleeping.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abfinest007:
Example of big for nothing
Wrong! He made the best in his situation. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Entayali:
Shameless man
If any woman abuse me and i no break her head, make i know why
Your mates dey in jail to this day dey regret letting the woman get to them. You will soon join them on this path you are on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by OlawaleBammie: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
abbey621:

Jail? It's easy when it is the woman that does the reporting but as a man, how do you explain to the in-laws? How do you explain to friends? How do you explain it to the kids? I had your mama locked up because she hit me..........Even the police wey go arrest her go dey look the man somehow like oga e no reach dis level na grin grin grin grin
i will put a curse on that police straight.....

See, explaining is wat i like pass, i will explain to everybody that cares to listen, and if u dont care den fvck off grin

If u abuse me a go dump u den sue u, wetin concern me weda u b woman of toddler, since i cant touch u den u re gone in my life, a no want stress
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Heathrow44:
verbal abuse is as real as physical abuse, and nobody has a monopoly at being abusive in a relationship, if she says sth u don't like, u give her a dirty slap, she used her weapon and u responded decisively, never encourage verbal or mental attack from anyone let alone the self acclaimed "weaker vessels " they are not weak they feign weakness when its not convenient for them and to attract pity and thats being manipulative
Verbal abuse is not a crime, however physical assault is a criminal offense and punishable by law. undecided

Becareful that in your foolishness you are not manipulated info committing what is a crime. There are many still in jail today who regret falling for the same old trick. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by OlawaleBammie: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Heathrow44:
i dont even consider dem weak vessels, i calls dem manipulative vessels

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kajaard: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
He did the right thing leaving for his sanity and remaining dignity.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by BigYash: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass and weak men everywhere
Everywhere my nigga.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.