Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (70041 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by juman(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
I believe persons having toxic behaviour have a level of madness.
They need psychiatric assessment and treatment.

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
abbey621:
Jail? It's easy when it is the woman that does the reporting but as a man, how do you explain to the in-laws? How do you explain to friends? How do you explain it to the kids? I had your mama locked up because she hit me..........Even the police wey go arrest her go dey look the man somehow like oga e no reach dis level na grin grin grin grin
The same way the woman explains it to her in-laws. Your kids learn from you in that that violence is unacceptable no matter your ego. undecided

Those police will be the same ones to tackle you to the ground and arrest you if you had been the violent person so why do you care what they think...the law is the law. undecided

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Randy100: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
I hate weak men. God knows, I will batter a woman who raised her hand up talk more of hitting me. Shame dey catch me on behalf of this man.

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by BestLife22(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within *1* *month* of planning and I tell you our wedding was *dope* !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Moseshasss: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
it's time MEN start leaving abusive marriages too....MEN are dying in their HUNDRED in marriages and the reason is PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA from their WIVES!!!

WAIT did I say LEAVE?...send who is giving your trauma out..it's your HOUSE �
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Randy100:
I hate weak men. God knows, I will batter a woman who raised her hand up talk more of hitting me. Shame dey catch me on behalf of this man.
Your mates are in jail wishing they had listened to commonsense when it was offered to them instead of allowing that woman manipulate them into breaking the law. undecided

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ladies go avoid this thread now.

Forgetting that the word 'scum' is unisex
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by robinsonnunto: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
if any thing happen for street, na people like this man dey shout "WHO DEY BREET" but when they reach house na "YES MA" dem dey do....

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Asianjollof007: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
If you hit her for verbally abusing you, you are not a man enough. If you fail to hit her for physically abusing you, you are a weakling or a simp. What exactly should men do? Truth is, 80% of domestic violence are caused by women but men always take the blame, it's hard being a man in this present generation.

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
robinsonnunto:
if any thing happen for street, na people like this man dey shout "WHO DEY BREET" but when they reach house na "YES MA" dem dey do....
The man is wise in this case. Physical assault is a crime punishable with jail time.. undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Queensss(f): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Very unattractive for a woman a man who is not a lion but a pussy cat. Totally understood your words.

Thank you very much. Most people are just getting to misunderstand what I said. There are two possible scenarios here which I insinuated..

either the man does totally resists hitting the wife back when she attacks him physically, or the woman is actually beating the man(which ofcourse like you said is very unattractive for a woman). But then I am never saying I am in support of the woman. I am just making clues.

But then again, what do I even know

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Moseshasss: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Asianjollof007:
If you hit her for verbally abusing you, you are not a man enough. If you fail to hit her for physically abusing you, you are a weakling or a simp. What exactly should men do? Truth is, 80% of domestic violence are caused by women but men always take the blame, it's hard being a man in this present generation.

it's time MEN start leaving abusive marriages too....MEN are dying in their HUNDRED in marriages and the reason is PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA from their WIVES!!!

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Asianjollof007: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Randy100:

Same you would be here to crucify and blame the man if the news was the other way round, you all are freaking hypocrites.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Asianjollof007:
* If you hit her for verbally abusing you, you are not a man enough.
* If you fail to hit her for physically abusing you, you are a weakling or a simp. What exactly should men do? [s]Truth is, 80% of domestic violence are caused by women but men always take the blame, it's hard being a man in this present generation[/s].
Physical assault is a criminal offense punishable by jail time. So if validation from others is what you seek, be sure they will at least visit you when you are languishing in jail. undecided

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by PEXBlog(f): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Now, bushmeat don catch the hunter.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by ashawopikin(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Na this kind of man american rappers dey call pussy ass niggaa

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
ashawopikin:
Na this kind of man american rappers dey call pussy ass niggaa
And check how many years all dem rappers done waste for jail over women matter. undecided

Choose your role models wisely. undecided

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Verbal abuse is not a crime, however physical assault is a criminal offense and punishable by law. undecided

Becareful that in your foolishness you are not manipulated info committing what is a crime. There are many still in jail today who regret falling for the same old trick. undecided

yh u re right, don't strike a woman physically cos the law is so gynocentric, but there are other options, and one thing I.know is that a woman's worst enemy is a woman, so if u av a woman thats fond of insulting u, use another woman
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
eddychukwu:
I Will Not Remain Silent: Muslim Man who Left His marriage says He Did so because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him Monday

A Muslim man has sparked a debate on social media as he opened up about why he left his marriage The man, Merbaan Talib, said he suffered varying degrees of domestic violence at the hand of his estranged wife including physical ones Lending his voice to the trending topic of abuse in marriages, Merbaan vowed not to remain silent for the men who have also suffered the same fate.

https://twitter.com/merbaant/status/1515022528481275911?t=tX_awbY8g1Len6zCuX6FEg&s=19
this is sad.

Male victims of domestic violence need to speak up.

Run for dear life
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Paulianfa(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
I always cut cap for strong men, am proud of them!

They pussy wia in bin dey hail initially don dey tire am now.

The man is just weak.
Women with loud mouth and insult na wahala, is good d man decided to walked out in peace.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Zion243(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
LAZY MAN
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Asianjollof007: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Physical assault is a criminal offense punishable by jail time. So if validation from others is what you seek, be sure they will at least visit you when you are languishing in jail. undecided

I don't know who is seeking validation or you just have comprehension issue cos i was only stating what causes physical assaults in some marriages.

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

yh u re right, don't strike a woman physically cos the law is so gynocentric, but there are other options, and one thing I.know is that a woman's worst enemy is a woman, so if u av a woman thats fond of insulting u, use another woman
There is nothing gynocentric about the law. Physical assault is Physical assault and punishable by jail time. undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Operation leave every toxic marriage.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by ashawopikin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And check how many years all dem rappers done waste for jail over women matter. undecided

Choose your role models wisely. undecided
hmm
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing gynocentric about the law. Physical assault is Physical assault and punishable by jail time. undecided

the laws are gynocentric especially western laws, but I hear wat u re trying to say Loud and clear, Dont beat a woman cos this women are so manipulative to the extent that they manipulate u to beating them just to jail u, so pls yes don't fall for those old tricks, Nigerian girls are the same as their western cohorts, they are all the same, but Nigerian girls have VIP membership and seat reservations with the devil
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Asianjollof007: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Moseshasss:

You see, may GOD help every man in an abusive marriage cos the decision is not easy to make.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Paulianfa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
creatorsverse:
All this transgender go come here dey talk like man... I don't understand how a man will marry a woman into his own house and the woman will be beating you and you will now leave the house

I'm not a man of violence oo I've never hit my wife before because I love her with my life and I'd do anything for her.. but the day that evil spirit will enter her to hit me, two things are sure, one of us will be at the hospital ICU while the other will be at the police station.

Lol.... Am proud of u. U are a strong man

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by kudinkarfe: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
A
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by sript: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Have this family friend of mine, he told me his own brother wife would slap his brother most times in the heat if an altercation...she would verbally abuse this man, and I've withness it many times myself even with the mother in-law when she was still alive..

Funny thing is,,the woman is short in height and the husband has huge frame, and a good height to go with it...naturally, nature endowed them with good height in their home especially the men... As the man, he doesn't beat his wife even during heated argument,.

But outside, the man can stand toe to toe against anyone cheesy

She leverages on the facts that she's the breadwinner of the family... she sells Cooked rice and beans...but the man is into construction work, and he doesn't get job most times especially during raining season

As I speak they are still living together with their children all grown up now...they are still on it

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Heathrow44:
the laws are gynocentric especially western laws, but I hear wat u re trying to say Loud and clear, Dont beat a woman cos this women are so manipulative to the extent that they manipulate u to beating them just to jail u, so pls yes don't fall for those old tricks, Nigerian girls are the same as their western cohorts, they are all the same, but Nigerian girls have VIP membership and seat reservations with the devil
Stop making specious claims! undecided

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix)