Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (70039 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by abbey621(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same way the woman explains it to her in-laws. Your kids learn from you in that that violence is unacceptable no matter your ego. undecided

Those police will be the same ones to tackle you to the ground and arrest you if you had been the violent person so why do you care what they think...the law is the law. undecided

Easier said than done, even if the man get balls to allow her spend the night in jail, by the time it gets to court, the man no fit follow through....There's a level of hatred that you have to reach before a man let things get that far. I've seen man wey dem hit for head with pot because of argument and he had to get stitches, after all the howling, the anger, the madness, omo my guy don reconcile with him wife o grin grin grin. I was one of the person shouting ARREST HER, LEAVE HER, DIVORCE HER......In the end, my guy later did tun mi gbe(wedding vow renewal)....This life ehn grin grin grin
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by kudinkarfe: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Entayali:
Shameless man
If any woman abuse me and i no break her head, make i know why
It's
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by abbey621(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i will put a curse on that police straight.....

See, explaining is wat i like pass, i will explain to everybody that cares to listen, and if u dont care den fvck off grin

If u abuse me a go dump u den sue u, wetin concern me weda u b woman of toddler, since i cant touch u den u re gone in my life, a no want stress

All that one na film trick, when push comes to shove, unless you've truly developed hatred for the woman and her family, you no go fit follow through. Even if anger allowed you to let her spend the night for jail, you go quickly settle the matter before it reach court.....When pikin ask where's mommy? You fit talk say you put am for cell? grin grin grin
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by harmony75: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Man you deserve happiness which is very important if one want to live long. Men suffer domestic violence too no one safe so secure yourself!
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by IamAsiri: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You won't see much of my fellow women in this thread condemning the action of the ex wife, assuming it was one of us women that said this, hell would've let loose.

I really hate the way and manner my gender reason most times.

Why won't we? It is highly unusual, compared to what many Arab women claim they face in their hands of their husbands. He really must have really loved her though she was unlovable. It was unfortunate that he had to love the wrong person.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by 2016easy2017: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
eddychukwu:
I Will Not Remain Silent: Muslim Man who Left His marriage says He Did so because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him Monday

A Muslim man has sparked a debate on social media as he opened up about why he left his marriage The man, Merbaan Talib, said he suffered varying degrees of domestic violence at the hand of his estranged wife including physical ones Lending his voice to the trending topic of abuse in marriages, Merbaan vowed not to remain silent for the men who have also suffered the same fate.

https://twitter.com/merbaant/status/1515022528481275911?t=tX_awbY8g1Len6zCuX6FEg&s=19

Let's see those crying "domestic violence" just because they want to be seen as caring for females.no woman tries that with me. She wrongs I'll beat her( not a deadly beating) she can leave if she finds am abusive

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by IamAsiri: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
emeogbo:
If its the other way round, by now the whole world will be seeking the head of the man. lipsrsealed

I watched the chrisland school video, all I saw was a girl on top of a guy riding a cock, there was no iota of rape in that video, but because of the image of the girl I has to be termed rape. Don't be surprised if it was the little girl that taught the boys how to have sex because she was riding like a pro, but the boys always take the blame. God help the males.

Which one again is "God help the males"? Just ensure that neither your boychild or girlchild indulges in such a dirty act. The world, they say, has gone to the dogs.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
abbey621:
Easier said than done, even if the man get balls to allow her spend the night in jail, by the time it gets to court, the man no fit follow through....There's a level of hatred that you have to reach before a man let things get that far. I've seen man wey dem hit for head with pot because of argument and he had to get stitches, after all the howling, the anger, the madness, omo my guy don reconcile with him wife o grin grin grin. I was one of the person shouting ARREST HER, LEAVE HER, DIVORCE HER......In the end, my guy later did tun mi gbe(wedding vow renewal)....This life ehn grin grin grin
What you described is no different from that observed of even in abusive relationships. He has to decide, hopefully before too late, to exit the toxic relationship. No one can do that for him. undecided

As for having the mother/father of your kids spend the night in jail, separation is typically recommended to help avoid the making of such decisions.. undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by IamAsiri: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abfinest007:
Example of big for nothing

You are blaming him for not having an aggressive nature? What if he married a female boxer or wrestler? Or a woman who doesn't hesitate to bring out a knife during fights? Should he now kill himself in the name of trying to fight back?
The thing is that we really don't know the circumstances surrounding their marriage, so it will be unfair to call the man a weakling.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Sureplug123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Physical assault is a criminal offense punishable by jail time. So if validation from others is what you seek, be sure they will at least visit you when you are languishing in jail. undecided
you actually think you are free That's funny

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by supreme2014(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
eddychukwu:
I Will Not Remain Silent: Muslim Man who Left His marriage says He Did so because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him Monday

A Muslim man has sparked a debate on social media as he opened up about why he left his marriage The man, Merbaan Talib, said he suffered varying degrees of domestic violence at the hand of his estranged wife including physical ones Lending his voice to the trending topic of abuse in marriages, Merbaan vowed not to remain silent for the men who have also suffered the same fate.

Evidence to show she actually beat u up, i dnt Like this kind of noise.. Proof to us she actually beat up and then we take it up for u..nce

https://twitter.com/merbaant/status/1515022528481275911?t=tX_awbY8g1Len6zCuX6FEg&s=19
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Mofatg: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Orishi rishiiiiiii
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
This one no BE MAN na House Boy grin grin grin
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by DKM123: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
It is common sense to leave when you sense danger to your life.

I don't see why those senseless people on front page want the female gender to come on this page and wail when of a truth domestic violence is far rampant and perpetrated by males to females.

It's like rape for example. Why should the men only cry out against rape by women when the women chose to cry out against rape by men. Is that not madness?

Or when blacks choose to cry out against police brutality after a black man is killed by a white cop (who puts his knees on his jugular and would not let him breathe), that's when whites will now start shouting "police are brutal to white people, too".
If that is not manipulative witchcraft to stifle the voices of advocacy, I don't know what is.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Woman beat me? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Not in this life. If you dare raise your hand at me, your mouth no go wide enough to explain wetin go happen to you.

I'm a gentle man and i was raised never to lay hands on a woman, but i will never stoop so low for a woman to rattle me like that.

Never!

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Women are the major abusers but they mask their evil with tears so you wouldn’t suspect.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by PharNEWS(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Matters ARISING!

Good for your safety and peace of mind
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Shedrack777: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You won't see much of my fellow women in this thread condemning the action of the ex wife, assuming it was one of us women that said this, hell would've let loose.

I really hate the way and manner my gender reason most times.
we fasted and prayed for saphiere healing and restoration, but it seems you claimed the prayer and it worked for you instead of her. well, glory be to GOD. AMEN
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by LINTUNE(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing gynocentric about the law. Physical assault is Physical assault and punishable by jail time. undecided
madam rest, we both know those Western laws are very gynocentric..even if she were to be punished, it would be a slap on the wrist compared to the punishment the guy would get if it was the other way round...let's learn to tell the truth... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Eaglesence: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
we no go see any woman for this thread now...

The Future is Gmail advocate no go show face....

We dey here
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
madam rest, we both know those Western laws are very gynocentric..even if she were to be punished, it would be a slap on the wrist compared to the punishment the guy would get if it was the other way round...let's learn to tell the truth... angry
I am afraid you and I don't process these things through the same lense. The same assault laws are being used, regularly, to imprison both male and female on assault charges here in the west. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by abbey621(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What you described is no different from that observed of even in abusive relationships. He has to decide, hopefully before too late, to exit the toxic relationship. No one can do that for him. undecided

As for having the mother/father of your kids spend the night in jail, separation is typically recommended to help avoid the making of such decisions.. undecided

I know he has to decide but the decision itself is the hard part. Y'all love to shout toxic this toxic that but words are often cheap, when it comes to walking the walk suddenly things become cloudy and you'll find that it ain't as straightforward as it seems on paper! Y'all shout walk away but rarely offer solutions for what happens after, for the women it is easier to recognize and say enough is enough, for the man especially our Igbo brothers, when he thinks of the bride price and the money, time and energy invested, my nigga ain't going nowhere unless he believes there's no other choice. Give men credit, we deal with a lot of sh*t that we can't say publicly, to be a man is a blessing and a curse grin
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sureplug123:
you actually think you are free That's funny
What in the world are you on about? undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
creatorsverse:

I'm not a man of violence oo I've never hit my wife before because I love her with my life and I'd do anything for her.. but the day that evil spirit will enter her to hit me, two things are sure, one of us will be at the hospital ICU while the other will be at the police station
So shall it be.... Your wish
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Martinsovih(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Let's not think what the guy said is a fallacy.i personally know someone in warri who rain away from warri leaving his two cars and his house for his wife because of this domestic violence matter some years ago.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
abbey621:
I know he has to decide but the decision itself is the hard part. Y'all love to shout toxic this toxic that but words are often cheap, when it comes to walking the walk suddenly things become cloudy and you'll find that it ain't as straightforward as it seems on paper! Y'all shout walk away but rarely offer solutions for what happens after, for the women it is easier to recognize and say enough is enough, for the man especially our Igbo brothers, when he thinks of the bride price and the money, time and energy invested, my nigga ain't going nowhere unless he believes there's no other choice. Give men credit, we deal with a lot of sh*t that we can't say publicly, to be a man is a blessing and a curse grin
So, you think a woman has no investments to consider when walking away from an abusive situation? undecided

All you listed are nothing but meaningless excuses used by both genders to remain in what is a toxic relationship. So you think those who made it out didn't have those very same excuses to consider? undecided

Look, regardless of how much you have voluntarily spent on a union, if you think your life and health worthless, you will continue to remain in that environment until you begin to believe you have more value than all that as an individual. Worthlessness has to do with depression that can typically result from being jn such a toxic situation. undecided
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Martinsovih:
Let's not think what the guy said is a fallacy.i personally know someone in warri who rain away from warri leaving his two cars and his house for his wife because of this domestic violence matter some years ago.
Na commonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by abbey621(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you think a woman has no investments to consider when walking away from an abusive situation? undecided

All you listed are nothing but meaningless excuses used by both genders to remain in what is a toxic relationship. So you think those who made it out didn't have those very same excuses to consider? undecided

Look, regardless of how much you have voluntarily spent on a union, if you think your life and health worthless, you will continue to remain in that environment until you begin to believe you have more value than all that as an individual. Worthlessness has to do with depression that can typically result from being jn such a toxic situation. undecided

You are putting words in my mouth, of course women have invested in their relationship/marriage but we all know majority of men have invested MUCH MORE! This is not debatable, especially in modern times where our 9ja women are more conscious about the financial status of the person they date. Furthermore my points were not stated as an excuse but as a way to understand why men hardly ever leave despite the emotional and at times physical abuse. What you call worthlessness/ depression factors, most see it as maritial kinks and workable issue. If everyone got up and left at the slightest sign of toxicity then nobody should bother with marriage....lol.

Forget the el-Doraldo and the Telemundo rubbish seen on TV, real marriages involves ups and downs. Toxic this toxic that, abegi, there are levels to this sh*t. You can't tell me a heated argument with shouting/insults carries the same weight as a slap on the face or being hit with a frying pan. You also can't tell me a woman that caught her husband cheating and landed him a hot slap is the same level of toxicity as a beast of a woman that flogs her husband with belt constantly for being a weak man. REMEMBER THIS DISCUSSION IS NOT ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG! We are simply comparing notes and trying to understand the different dynamics that comes into play when people have issues in their relationship/marriage.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
we no go see any woman for this thread now...

The Future is Gmail advocate no go show face....
we are all here reading as well.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Martinsovih(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Let me add this: there is a very wise saying that 'a wrong marriage is next to hell.so he who chooses to remain there, OYO is your case
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Prettychild(f): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
eddychukwu:

This is terrible. She should be jailed
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by hayoholla(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Many people will raise eyebrows, scorn, or not even take this man seriously; because they generally perceive women to be "weaker vessels" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.