Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (70492 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by favour32(m): 4:16am On Apr 19, 2022
inoki247:
we no go see any woman for this thread now...

The Future is Gmail advocate no go show face....
That one wey only her mama bring up?

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Invitationn: 5:33am On Apr 19, 2022
jcross19:
If the man now responded in the language she understand , the world would have crucified him..... Don't beat woman, you never a woman that will use her mouth to dismantle you!!!
It's high time we taught our girls that it's an abomination to hit a man too. Same way we've mainstreamed that it's an abominable act to hit a woman.
Violence on men is real. Provocation is real too.
I know of a Muslim man whose wife waits for him to start praying before she starts beating him with fan belt.
Until the man lost it on one of the occasion and hit her back mercilessly. Then all hell got loose.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Olagoods1: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2022
I caught my girlfriend doing hookup in skull Na so I reason am . imagine someone that always use hijab ,she always says Don't touch me. Omoh she change am for me abuse me and my family . Na so I move on for the past three months. I can't take any girl serious again, talkless of trust.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by deebrownneymar: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Eya the poor dude

Women are scum

He should sue her to serve as deterrent to others

Men always dying in silence until they’re killed. Their wives take over their properties and bring other men into their matrimonial bedroom for regular maintenance between the thighs

Such is life! It is well!
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by yusluvad(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Good for you. You made it alive...
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by effort1: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You won't see much of my fellow women in this thread condemning the action of the ex wife, assuming it was one of us women that said this, hell would've let loose.

I really hate the way and manner my gender reason most times.

They'll hate you for this
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by MadamOk(f): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Well you made the right decision
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by 001spice: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You won't see much of my fellow women in this thread condemning the action of the ex wife, assuming it was one of us women that said this, hell would've let loose.

This is first time u make a senseable quote
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by JustcallmeFavou(f): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

And when you don't reason or agree to things they do or say. You're considered as they can't be friends with you. Most of us women, are all bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2022
It is sad.
Yes, there is much women-bashing going on here. But when a man messes up, you'll see guys also bashing the man...of course along with ladies. But when a woman messes up, all the ladies will keep quiet instead of speaking up against the ill. And this behaviour is drastically reducing the credibility of the image of womenfolk. A time is coming when, even when a man is caught red handed abusing a woman, people will still say "wait, let's wait for this man to put on his clothes and tell us his side of the story".
It's just sad.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by obstead200(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2022
emeogbo:
If its the other way round, by now the whole world will be seeking the head of the man. lipsrsealed

I watched the chrisland school video, all I saw was a girl on top of a guy riding a cock, there was no iota of rape in that video, but because of the image of the girl I has to be termed rape. Don't be surprised if it was the little girl that taught the boys how to have sex because she was riding like a pro, but the boys always take the blame. God help the males.
why do I keep hearing that the girl is 10 years old?

Poor up bringing is the cause
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Gkemz: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2022
And he looks happier than before. To all men in similar situation, don't die in silent. Speak up.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by HRprof: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is better you give your option without concluding for women who did not comment just to gather LIKES
Who said women don't condem the act I doubt if your Moniker is your real gender

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Maverick777: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless your honesty!!
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Allisgud: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2022
U don go marry bouncer wife
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by EkelediliBuhari: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And if he had hit back and killed her in the process, same you would be here asking why undecided

What are you saying
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Allisgud: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2022
So many men are in a relationship like this,the women provoked the men frustrate them the still stay calm,till the point of hitting the man,now if the man hit back they will say he is not a man
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by winningwinner(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Let truth be told, in 75% of marriages the world over, it is women that abuse men. One issue with men is that they feel very ashamed of themselves to speak out. Even the society will never trust or respect you as a man if they know that you are a weakling who is being controlled by a woman.
The 25% that remains are where men have upper hand. Women are highly vocal and shameless to wash their dirty linens in public. They can open their mouth in the public to vomit almost every secret of their home.
Women's voices attract sympathy easily, but not a man's voice. Even your closest friend can never believe you. Go to families, take your time to interview the children, you'll be shocked at what will be exposed of the woman's lifestyle in the homes.
Women don't keep homes, only the men do, no matter what happened.
Let's be very careful in attending to women issues more than we do to the men.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Domestic violence know no gender.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by tom2222ess: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
conflict in marriages is a difficult area for anyone to come in as a just judge . You may not see every nook and crany that cause the conflict and so may unknowingly step on the toes of innocent .Never talk as a judge but advice them to sort things out .
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by tom2222ess: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2022
who can I go to for help to publish some books?

Dear nairalander,kindly inform me where to go or an individual who can sponsor the printing of some educational books for use in primary schools.
The book has been welcomed by many parents but I lack the resources to put the work in printed form.Your advice will be appreciated .
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Amhappy(f): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Supported
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Ishilove: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You are supposedly a female. Did anybody stop you from condemning the actions of the said exwife? Instead of condemning and moving on, you will rather condemn 'your gender' for not condemning the actions of your gender.

Typical troll and catfish MO.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by MadamVanessa(f): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

You are supposedly a female. Did anybody stop you from condemning the actions of the said exwife? Instead of condemning and moving on, you will rather condemn 'your gender' for not condemning the actions of your gender.

Typical troll and catfish MO.

Dear Ishilove, what should I do so you know that I am a lady? do you need a video call so to satisfy your curiosity.
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who will speak for him, Men international lawyer group or Minister for men affairs, Concerned Nigerians home and abroad arise and fight for una guy oo
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

NNE achorom imagi
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by naijadrivablog: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmm. Men lives matter
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by jcross19: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Invitationn:

It's high time we taught our girls that it's an abomination to hit a man too. Same way we've mainstreamed that it's an abominable act to hit a woman.
Violence on men is real. Provocation is real too.
I know of a Muslim man whose wife waits for him to start praying before she starts beating him with fan belt.
Until the man lost it on one of the occasion and hit her back mercilessly. Then all hell got loose.
can you see that? The provocative words are just part of a woman..
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Dollarremix(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your own no go spoil.Aje!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.