Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) (2314 Views)

She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am marriage counselor by training just this evening, i got a call from a supposed client his voice sounded down and depressed. courtesy demands i asked what the problem was. Immediately i asked the SIMP his problem, he unleashed without delays and remorse his irritating stories of how he has been a SIMPle fool, to a girl with a very ugly past who even cheated on him in the course of their relationship but he forgave her because of "I too love her". Immediately i heard she cheated and i forgave her because of love, i became overly disgusted and heartbroken. I hated him immediately, though i had to pretend to be listening to his rants for about 12 seconds before cutting the SIMP off my line, and Immediately switched off my phone. His voice disgusted me to my marrows. I am happy i didn't let the bloody SIMP go unpunished as i took out about 3 hours of my time to lay curses on him and to every SIMP out there, that will forgive or has forgiven a cheating GF or Wife. Please do the needful this very night. Let her go back to the slums where she belongs. Don't be too much of a SIMPle man it reduces ones live span.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Mooh247: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nawa ooo Naso small small closset fagots they turn aggressive

First they claim to hate women, then they want everyone to hate women for no reason like them,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by eedhrisademola(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dele!,Dele baptism is a MUST.
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Alonso91(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
@Op,pls read our Lord's prayer let me hear

1 Like

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Jeon(f): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2022

4 Likes

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2022
I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Afrobasic(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
I am marriage counselor by training just this evening, i got a call from a supposed client his voice sounded down and depressed. courtesy demands i asked what the problem was. Immediately i asked the SIMP his problem, he unleashed without delays and remorse his irritating stories of how he has been a SIMPle fool, to a girl with a very ugly past who even cheated on him in the course of their relationship but he forgave her because of "I too love her". Immediately i heard she cheated and i forgave her because of love, i became overly disgusted and heartbroken. I hated him immediately, though i had to pretend to be listening to his rants for about 12 seconds before cutting the SIMP off my line, and Immediately switched off my phone. His voice disgusted me to my marrows. I am happy i didn't let the bloody SIMP go unpunished as i took out about 3 hours of my time to lay curses on him and to every SIMP out there, that will forgive or has forgiven a cheating GF or Wife. Please do the needful this very night. Let her go back to the slumps where she belongs. Don't be too much of a SIMPle man it reduces ones live span.

Haha... Good to know that I'm not the only one that despises simps like this.

A simp is worse than a pedo in my books. They irritate my very existence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Afrobasic:

Haha... Good to know that I'm not the only one that despises simps like this.

A simp is worse than a pedo in my books. They irritate my very existence. undecided
Obrigado Gracias Amigo. You just made my day.

1 Like

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Sniper04(m): 1:58am On Apr 19, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
I am marriage counselor by training just this evening, i got a call from a supposed client his voice sounded down and depressed. courtesy demands i asked what the problem was. Immediately i asked the SIMP his problem, he unleashed without delays and remorse his irritating stories of how he has been a SIMPle fool, to a girl with a very ugly past who even cheated on him in the course of their relationship but he forgave her because of "I too love her". Immediately i heard she cheated and i forgave her because of love, i became overly disgusted and heartbroken. I hated him immediately, though i had to pretend to be listening to his rants for about 12 seconds before cutting the SIMP off my line, and Immediately switched off my phone. His voice disgusted me to my marrows. I am happy i didn't let the bloody SIMP go unpunished as i took out about 3 hours of my time to lay curses on him and to every SIMP out there, that will forgive or has forgiven a cheating GF or Wife. Please do the needful this very night. Let her go back to the slumps where she belongs. Don't be too much of a SIMPle man it reduces ones live span.
No lies brother
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by 1868cc: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Nawa ooo Naso small small closset fagots they turn aggressive

First they claim to hate women, then they want everyone to hate women for no reason like them,
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by VictorUSA(m): 5:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Nice one there.No second chance for a cheating girlfriend, not even Jesus will die the second time to save you.I must steer clear, women are all useless so I don't need one in my life.

2 Likes

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
cool
They nigga asked her if she liked it and she said yes! Please don't stop!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by citywal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Afonjacrusder(f): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
cool
The nigga asked her if she liked it and she said yes! Please don't stop!!! grin grin
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Sniper04(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
I am marriage counselor by training just this evening, i got a call from a supposed client his voice sounded down and depressed. courtesy demands i asked what the problem was. Immediately i asked the SIMP his problem, he unleashed without delays and remorse his irritating stories of how he has been a SIMPle fool, to a girl with a very ugly past who even cheated on him in the course of their relationship but he forgave her because of "I too love her". Immediately i heard she cheated and i forgave her because of love, i became overly disgusted and heartbroken. I hated him immediately, though i had to pretend to be listening to his rants for about 12 seconds before cutting the SIMP off my line, and Immediately switched off my phone. His voice disgusted me to my marrows. I am happy i didn't let the bloody SIMP go unpunished as i took out about 3 hours of my time to lay curses on him and to every SIMP out there, that will forgive or has forgiven a cheating GF or Wife. Please do the needful this very night. Let her go back to the slums where she belongs. Don't be too much of a SIMPle man it reduces ones live span.
I don laugh tire
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by tayewomi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
laff wan kill me..Op you suppose tell am mk he come yr side say u wan show am something,give him serious beating &later take him for Deliverance... Avoid spending money on a girl who's unmarried to you

2 Likes

Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by drnoel: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:

What is the essence of this post? To tell us how silly it is or what?
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
So much bitterness, Lol. Just use ur brain wen dealing with women and y'all be fine. The economy is bad and most women are tryna survive and live d gud life by manipulating men. If U fall mugu, she smiles and enjoys. Life is a game. Come up with a strategy to play d game and stop whinning. Ciao
Re: How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by Nyascobar1414: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pussysucker01:
So much bitterness, Lol. Just use ur brain wen dealing with women and y'all be fine. The economy is bad and most women are tryna survive and live d gud life by manipulating men. If U fall mugu, she smiles and enjoys. Life is a game. Come up with a strategy to play d game and stop whinning. Ciao

Now I deciphered you are a female..

This I have seen!

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship / Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.