Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Curse Of The Cancer Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curse Of The Cancer Woman (2187 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / The Curse Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2022
The curse of the Cancer woman. Now the sun spends 33 days in cancer. 33 is a highly esoteric number. The christ died at 33. basically 33 means you are getting rubbed out. and also the constellation cancer is the home to messier 44. Basically what this all means is that you can easily get RUBBED OUT of your life path and destiny if you deal with a cancer woman and you are not a fortified soul. fortified souls are starseeds or ascended beings. If you are not one of these then the spiritual power of the cancer woman will be greater than yours and that spiritual energy of hers will RUB YOU OUT OF YOUR DESTINY AND PATH. A good example of this is Khloe Kardashian. Its called THE CURSE OF KHLOE KARDASHIAN. any man she associates with goes from being a superstar to immediately turning into a bum. they get kicked out of the NBA and start having health problems or just go into obscurity the moment she starts dating them. She is a cancer. Examples of men she has RUBBED OUT TO OBSCURITY are lamar odom, rashad mccants, tristan thompson,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by LikeAking: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2022
ABEG TELL US MORE.

How about the cancer men?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:
ABEG TELL US MORE.

How about the cancer men?
The cancer man is a neutralized entity. he has no power to alter his womans destiny. however he himself has an auto-immune self neutralization button to destroy himself HOWEVER we have to see if this button is active depending on his luna placements.
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by LikeAking: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
The cancer man is a neutralized entity. he has no power to alter his womans destiny. however he himself has an auto-immune self neutralization button to destroy himself HOWEVER we have to see if this button is active depending on his luna placements.

I am a cancer man.
Can u check my luna placements?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
The cancer man is a neutralized entity. he has no power to alter his womans destiny. however he himself has an auto-immune self neutralization button to destroy himself HOWEVER we have to see if this button is active depending on his placements.

I know of a woman... living around my area..
she's cancer, gave birth to 6 children [girl, I don't know ,boy Aquarius, girl Aries, girl Virgo ,boy Libra cool ,boy cancer like her... AND THE FAMILY ARE GREAT, THEIR DAD IS STILL ALIVE DOING FINE AND GREAT ALSO ONE OF THE FAMOUS PERSON IN WORKING PLACE [ MECHANIC SITE ]..

MY SAYING IS THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUN/STAR ALONE ..i go by the planets,positions and placement ...especially ASC, MOON AND VENUS.
not to forget our planet of luck.. OUR BIG JUPITERgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

I know of a woman... living around my area..
she's cancer, gave birth to 6 children [girl, I don't know ,boy Aquarius, girl Aries, girl Virgo ,boy Libra cool ,boy cancer like her... AND THE FAMILY ARE GREAT, THEIR DAD IS STILL ALIVE DOING FINE AND GREAT ALSO ONE OF THE FAMOUS PERSON IN WORKING PLACE [ MECHANIC SITE ]..

MY SAYING IS THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUN/STAR ALONE ..i go by the planets,positions and placement ...especially ASC, MOON AND VENUS.
not to forget our planet of luck.. OUR BIG JUPITERgrin
well you believe he is doing great but is he ? you say he is a mechanic with 6 kids. that sounds like a struggle to me. having 6 kids is not A blessing. its a burden. its part of the curse

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:

I am a cancer man.
Can u check my luna placements

whats your date of birth
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Ishilove: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
The cancer man is a neutralized entity. he has no power to alter his womans destiny. however he himself has an auto-immune self neutralization button to destroy himself. HOWEVER we have to see if this button is active depending on his luna placements.
So true angry
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
well you believe he is doing great but is he ? you say he is a mechanic with 6 kids. that sounds like a struggle to me. having 6 kids is not A blessing. its a burden. its part of the curse

so funny.. I'm their family friend..

the senior girl just graduated from FEDERAL POLY [electro physics ] waiting for NYSC.. ALSO A BOUTIQUE OWNER.
second son moving to HND 2 NOW..
3rd Aries ,done with secondary school, she is learning fashion designing,im close to this the most.. because she is my sister sign [Aries and Libra]
4th which is Virgo [moving to final year, spat under SLT, also learning nurse and hair dressing ]
5th done with secondary school... he's the right hand to the dad.. [assist him in works and even travel together as his motor boy ]
6th he is in primary school till coming up...

YES THE FAMILY ARE DOING FINE.

I said what I said..

I don't believe in sun alone..
I look at rising sign, moon sign, Venus signs.

3 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

so funny.. I'm their family friend..

the senior girl just graduated from FEDERAL POLY [electro physics ] waiting for NYSC.. ALSO A BOUTIQUE OWNER.
second son moving to HND 2 NOW..
3rd Aries ,done with secondary school, she is learning fashion designing
4th which is Virgo [moving to final year, spat under SLT, also learning nurse and hair dressing ]
5th done with secondary school... he's the right hand to the dad.. [assist him in works and even travel together as his motor boy ]
6th he is in primary school till coming up...

YES THE FAMILY ARE DOING FINE.

I said what I said..

I don't believe in sun alone..
I look at rising sign, moon sign, Venus signs.
but do you know the struggles and tears behind closed doors ?

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

So true angry
you know any ? do tell

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
but do you know the struggles and tears behind closed doors ?
no tears behind closed doors tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by LikeAking: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
whats your date of birth
7/17
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Ishilove: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
you know any ? do tell
Oh I know alright wink grin

Self destructive tendencies
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
thank you naptu2 . you are much appreciated
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:

7/17
no year ?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh I know alright wink grin

Self destructive tendencies
lolzzzzzz grin grin grin grin i hear ya
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

no tears behind closed doors tongue
you did say they are family friends right ? so they come and tell you everything that happens in their bedroom behind closed doors ?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
you did say they are family friends right ? so they come and tell you everything that happens in their bedroom behind closed doors ?

yes.. tongue

I USED TO BELIEVE THAT CURSE BUT NOT ANYMORE....[ I ve Jupiter in cancer which is 8th house ]

WE STILL HAVE CANCER WOMEN BRING GOOD LUCK TO A MAN LIKE DON SUMMER WIFE ..SAME AS WE HAVE BAD WOMEN IN SAGITTARIUS, LEO,VIRGO AND BLAH BLAH SIGNS THAT BRINGS BAD LUCKS...

AGAIN I LOOK WHERE JUPITER IS POSITIONED. before judging lucks.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

yes.. tongue

I USED TO BELIEVE THAT CURSE BUT NOT ANYMORE....[ I ve Jupiter in cancer which is 8th house ]

WE STILL HAVE CANCER WOMEN BRING GOOD LUCK TO A MAN LIKE DON SUMMER WIFE ..SAME AS WE HAVE BAD WOMEN IN SAGITTARIUS, LEO AND BLAH BLAH SIGNS THAT BRINGS BAD LUCKS...

AGAIN I LOOK WHERE JUPITER IS POSITIONED. before judging lucks.
Jupiter if you study the symbol represents LORD OF THE UNDERGROUND. jupiter is the pale horse described in the bible and planets like jupiter and uranus are how you know when its time for war on the planet etc. whats my point ? the ZODIAC is the worlds cosmic clock of events unfolding as well as the clock to know the fortification--levels aka aura of human souls. but for the fortification---aura level of human souls its only 2 parts of the zodiac that matters and that is your higher self aka the sun that guides your body and that is your solar placement, as well as your lower self which is your luna placement. of course we have variables like are you born on a full and new moon or an eclipse then that makes you an extra special portal and conduit of information ( examples of these beings are cardi B, paul adefarasin, donald trump etc but even these new and full moon and eclipse souls are based on solar and luna placements too ). but the point here is that jupiter has nothing to do with the human soul, it is the aspect of the zodiac used to read global events. so i think you may want to take a step back and regroup on your understanding of the zodiac. this world war 3 that is brewing for example ? we know its a reality because uranus is in taurus. uranus the 7th planet when in taurus means that an empire on top has finished and its time to neutralise that empire. thats why am keeping a close eye on that russia situation because i believe usa will be neutralized . anyway my point is jupiter has nothing to do with the human soul but it has everything to do with the global cosmic planet soul. the soul of our planet
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
Jupiter if you study the symbol represents LORD OF THE UNDERGROUND. jupiter is the pale horse described in the bible and planets like jupiter and uranus are how you know when its time for war on the planet etc. whats my point ? the ZODIAC is the worlds cosmic clock of events unfolding as well as the clock to know the fortification--levels aka aura of human souls. but for the fortification---aura level of human souls its only 2 parts of the zodiac that matters and that is your higher self aka the sun that guides your body and that is your solar placement, as well as your lower self which is your luna placement. of course we have variables like are you born on a full and new moon or an eclipse then that makes you an extra special portal and conduit of information ( examples of these beings are cardi B, paul adefarasin, donald trump etc ). but the point here is that jupiter has nothing to do with the human soul, it is the aspect of the zodiac used to read global events. so i think you may want to take a step back and regroup on your understanding of the zodiac. this world war 3 that is brewing for example ? we know its a reality because uranus is in taurus. uranus the 7th planet when in taurus means that an empire on top has finished and its time to neutralise that empire. thats why am keeping a close eye on that russia situation because i believe usa will be neutralized . anyway my point is jupiter has nothing to do with the human soul but it has everything to do with the global cosmic planet soul. the soul of our planet
Ok
Jupiter is the planet of luck, expansion, growth and fulfillment in Astrology....

and also the planet of knowledge and learning and spiritually.... reason why it was placed in Sagittarius.. [the adventure among all ]

also brings good fortunes tongue
LIKE I SAID IT ALL TAKE PLACE BASED ON HOW PLANETS ARE POSITIONED IN NATAL CHART.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

Ok
Jupiter is the planet of luck, expansion, growth and fulfillment in Astrology....

and also the planet of knowledge and learning.. reason why it was placed in Sagittarius..

LIKE I SAID IT ALL TAKE PLACE BASED ON HOW PLANETS ARE POSITIONED.
where did you get this rubbish ? you got it from people who do not understand how to break down the symbols of the planet jupiter. also i would advise you to read up on the mythology of jupiter. thats the lord of the underground who takes over a fallen world. the pale horse. one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. not sure where you get this luck and fulfilment from. thats fake astrology oooo hehe.

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

Ok

and also the planet of knowledge and learning and spiritually.... reason why it was placed in Sagittarius.. [the adventure among all ]

LIKE I SAID IT ALL TAKE PLACE BASED ON HOW PLANETS ARE POSITIONED IN NATAL CHART.
breakdown the meaning of this symbol for me

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
where did you get this rubbish ? you got it from people who do not understand how to break down the symbols of the planet jupiter. also i would advise you to read up on the mythology of jupiter. thats the lord of the underground who takes over a fallen world. the pale horse. one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. not sure where you get this luck and fulfilment from. thats fake astrology oooo hehe.

cheesy
I WILL

NOW TELL ME ABOUT MY CHART TO TAK3 WHETHER OUR LAZY JUPITER IS WORTHLESS OR NOT..grin

RISING CHIRON AND PLUTO IN SAGITTARIUS = 1 HOUSE
MARS AND SOUTH NODE IN CAPRICORN =2 HOUSE
URANUS AND NEPTUNE IN AQUARIUS =3 HOUSE
LILITH IN PISCES =4 HOUSE.
ARIES IN 5 HOUSE
MOON IN TAURUS =6 HOUSE
SATURN IN GEMINI =7 HOUSE
JUPITER AND NORTH NODE IN CANCER =8 HOUSE
JUNO IN LEO = 9 HOUSE
VENUS IN VIRGO =10 HOUSE
SUN AND MERCURY IN LIBRA =11 HOUSE
SCORPIO IN 12 HOUSE..

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

cheesy
I WILL

NOW TELL ME ABOUT MY CHART TO TAK3 WHETHER OUR LAZY JUPITER IS WORTHLESS OR NOT..grin

RISING CHIRON AND PLUTO IN SAGITTARIUS = 1 HOUSE
MARS AND SOUTH NODE IN CAPRICORN =2 HOUSE
URANUS AND NEPTUNE IN AQUARIUS =3 HOUSE
LILITH IN PISCES =4 HOUSE.
ARIES IN 5 HOUSE
MOON IN TAURUS =6 HOUSE
SATURN IN GEMINI =7 HOUSE
JUPITER AND NORTH NODE IN CANCER =8 HOUSE
JUNO IN LEO = 9 HOUSE
VENUS IN VIRGO =10 HOUSE
SUN AND MERCURY IN LIBRA =11 HOUSE
SCORPIO IN 12 HOUSE..
it would just be easier if you told me the names of the house. what house is your sun and what house is your moon. better yet what is your DOB let me pull it up myself

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
breakdown the meaning of this symbol for me

letter of might Zeus..
tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

letter of might Zeus..
tongue
in a way you are right if you understand that Zeus is also Jupiter. but let me break it down for you. There is heaven and then the heaven gets crossed out and then the grim reaper aka the lord of the underground emerges and takes over the world. so its a fallen world ruled by the grim reaper. aka the pale horse who brings death and destruction. thats the meaning of that symbol. that is jupiter and it is one of the souls of the universe in that its placement lets you know when the devil is bringing war and destruction on the planet.

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
it would just be easier if you told me the names of the house. what house is your sun and what house is your moon. better yet what is your DOB let me pull it up myself

more reason I said I look at rising or Asc which is the line that rise up horizontally in the East at the moment u take ur first breathe ...also referred to the mask you put up and how you view the world...

check my write up you will see my sun and moon

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

more reason I said I look at rising or Asc which is the line that rise up horizontally in the East at the moment u take ur first breathe ...also referred to the mask you put up and how you view the world...

check my write up you will see my sun and moon
the house names. taurus, aries etc etc etc . i dont do house numbers

oh ok i believe you said your sun is libra and moon taurus
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
in a way you are right if you understand that Zeus is also Jupiter. but let me break it down for you. There is heaven and then the heaven gets crossed out and then the grim reaper aka the lord of the underground emerges and takes over the world. so its a fallen world ruled by the grim reaper. aka the pale horse who brings death and destruction. thats the meaning of that symbol. that is jupiter and it is one of the souls of the universe in that its placement lets you know when the devil is bringing war and destruction on the planet.

still represent

Expansion Good Luck Protection Wealth Abundance Higher Education Optimism Experience Authority Generosity..

3 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

still represent

Expansion Good Luck Protection Wealth Abundance Higher Education Optimism Experience Authority Generosity..
the grim reaper represents generosity and good luck ? grin

anyway lets agree to disagree

so when you did your birthchart what time of birth did you use ? give me the DOB let me pull it up and read it for you
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
the grim reaper represents generosity and good luck ? grin

anyway lets agree to disagree

so when you did your birthchart what time of birth did you use ? give me the DOB let me pull it up and read it for you

everything is good and bad..
Even our beautiful planet VENUS is ugly and it presents prostitution same as marriage same as jealousy... the jealousy made her ordered her son cupid to kill a goddess, because she felt threatened by her beauty..

this my chart tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Was Seriously Placing Bet With His Phone During His Church Wedding / Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... / Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.