Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Curse Of The Cancer Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curse Of The Cancer Woman (2201 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / The Curse Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes na. I like my things well planned ahead and not done topsy turvy. Listen to your partner. E get why God joined the two of you together.
hehe alright but anyway its nothing personal. you gave me a birth date and i read it for you. if to say you no fit handle the result you for no give me ooooo sad angry grin
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by IceColdVeins(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Your stars fit drop sure 10 odds?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Your stars fit drop sure 10 odds?
bros which one be 10 odds ?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by cocolacec(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
i would get to it next month. no time bro grin grin
Ok
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
cocolacec:

Ok
only you post 3 bros ? lolzzzz too much stress dey body
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
hehe alright but anyway its nothing personal. you gave me a birth date and i read it for you. if to say you no fit handle the result you for no give me ooooo sad angry grin
It is good to vent my dear. It helps in clearing your aura grin
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
Bet9ja tinz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Bet9ja tinz cheesy
oh ok lol. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by IceColdVeins(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
Dont mind me boss. Just fooling around.

I’m a Libra man.... Tell me something
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
oh ok lol. cheesy cheesy
If the stars can predict scores, you'll be a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by kingreign(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cc: Ishilove, sukkot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:

U sabi this tin too. Can u make a carer from it? Checkout the tarot card site I built for ?

See the home page link https://cooltarot.netlify.app/#
Admin db links https://cooltarot.netlify.app/admin.html#
well the links are not working.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
kingreign:
Cc: Ishilove, sukkot
Lmao
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by LikeAking: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

well the links are not working.

They are working. Re-visit.
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Kingsteve(m): 1:58am On Apr 20, 2022
sukkot:
The curse of the Cancer woman. Now the sun spends 33 days in cancer. 33 is a highly esoteric number. The christ died at 33. basically 33 means you are getting rubbed out. and also the constellation cancer is the home to messier 44. Basically what this all means is that you can easily get RUBBED OUT of your life path and destiny if you deal with a cancer woman and you are not a fortified soul. fortified souls are starseeds or ascended beings. If you are not one of these then the spiritual power of the cancer woman will be greater than yours and that spiritual energy of hers will RUB YOU OUT OF YOUR DESTINY AND PATH. A good example of this is Khloe Kardashian. Its called THE CURSE OF KHLOE KARDASHIAN. any man she associates with goes from being a superstar to immediately turning into a bum. they get kicked out of the NBA and start having health problems or just go into obscurity the moment she starts dating them. She is a cancer. Examples of men she has RUBBED OUT TO OBSCURITY are lamar odom, rashad mccants, tristan thompson,

So what happens when a cancer man dates a cancer woman?
Hmmm...
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Brimstone77: 5:53am On Apr 20, 2022

This is interesting, what's the name of this study??

I mean all the stuffs you guys have been discussing,how can I look it up for more insight?

And does your DOB tell about your future?(whether you will be successful or not) or does it only show your features??

Sukkot
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2022
pseudonomer:

@sukkot help me interpret Im cancer
male or female
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Ishilove:

If the stars can predict scores, you'll be a billionaire
well if you know what you are doing they can predict game outcomes. like who wins and who loses
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingsteve:

So what happens when a cancer man dates a cancer woman?
Hmmm...
well lets just say hope he has people praying for him 24 7 grin grin
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by pseudonomer: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2022
sukkot:
male or female
Male
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Brimstone77:

This is interesting, what's the name of this study??

I mean all the stuffs you guys have been discussing,how can I look it up for more insight?

And does your DOB tell about your future?(whether you will be successful or not) or does it only show your features??

Sukkot
nameof study is the divine science called astrology. science of the soul and the universe. metaphysics. the spiritual aspect of it cannot be looked up because it is from downloads to the soul by the universe but the technical aspect ? buy a book call the ephemeris and then watch yutube videos to tell you about houses aspects planets centaurs asteroids comets eclipses supermoonns apogees perigees aphelions perihelions solstice equinox stars galaxies nebulas blackholes constellations messier meteORS bowlide sun-dogs auroras geomagnetic storm corona mass ejection, solar flare sun spots black moon blue moon blood moon milky way etc etc etc etc etc etc. basically master the skies and the movements and how it affects humans and events below. AS ABOVE SO BELOW

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Brimstone77: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2022
sukkot:
nameof study is the divine science called astrology. science of the soul and the universe. metaphysics. the spiritual aspect of it cannot be looked up because it is from downloads to the soul by the universe but the technical aspect ? buy a book call the ephemeris and then watch yutube videos to tell you about houses aspects planets centaurs asteroids comets eclipses supermoonns apogees perigees aphelions perihelions solstice equinox stars galaxies nebulas blackholes constellations messier meteORS bowlide sun-dogs auroras geomagnetic storm corona mass ejection, solar flare sun spots black moon blue moon blood moon milky way etc etc etc etc etc etc. basically master the skies and the movements and how it affects humans and events below. AS ABOVE SO BELOW

This is interesting..

Is it a kind of horoscope?

Can it predict or foresee ones future financial break through?(if you would become successful or poor)

Or is it only about your character..?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Kingsteve(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2022
sukkot:
well lets just say hope he has people praying for him 24 7 grin grin

You make it sound as if all cancer women are dangerous.
I beg to differ!
Yea, some, but definitely not all.

Besides, aren't cancers both Male and female known for their calm and loving characteristics?

This is a first hearing about the curse of a cancer woman.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by cocolacec(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2022
sukkot:
only you post 3 bros ? lolzzzz too much stress dey body
I have no stress whatsoever.Just trying to confirm something with my friends.
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Choilila: 7:51pm On May 08, 2022
Jeon:

yes.. I do on NL often cheesy to men who are judgemental forgetting about their dark life's before criticizing others..

THE REASON WHY I RUN AWAY FROM PEOPLE WITH TOO MUCH WATER PLACEMENTS..

Na who God wan punish sha he go give those babes to marry cos imagine someone getting married to them and the likes , that person own don spoil for this life
yes ,if you are wayward.
And have a dark life.

fikayormi not necessary to mention my name because I don't take dirty acts from men that are quick to bash women when themselves are not purify..

take time to read and understand me.

alright so you will definitely be a little terroristic in nature based on your luna placement. you will be a bit of a bully to your man. maybe nagging or just straight terrorizing him. and its something you cant help, you will just find yourself nagging or picking fights with him but this is only if he is not an ascended being. if he is alpha scorpio or sag he will repel you and you will bow down to the force but with the others you will almost prevail but it will be a rough fight with say a leo man or an aries man. you are in the realm of fallen angels as a plaeidean and so the men you attract will be fallen angels too meaning men of high repute in past life but are now brought down in this life. also being a libra sun you will be the one administering judgement to men based on their past life karmic load so basically you have the tendency to get fully terroristic on your FUTURE'S hubby
. i mean you have all the makings to be a full terror. you are libra and taurus which is the one bringing judgement and smashing down on him if you smell weakness. so BASICALLY your assignment is to terrorise fallen angels who come into your net as spouses. does that sound familiar ?

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Yankee101: 3:26am On May 12, 2022
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Deuteronomy 18

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sharpwriter(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
in a way you are right if you understand that Zeus is also Jupiter. but let me break it down for you. There is heaven and then the heaven gets crossed out and then the grim reaper aka the lord of the underground emerges and takes over the world. so its a fallen world ruled by the grim reaper. aka the pale horse who brings death and destruction. thats the meaning of that symbol. that is jupiter and it is one of the souls of the universe in that its placement lets you know when the devil is bringing war and destruction on the planet.

So, is the devil also Zeus and the grim reaper altogether
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
sharpwriter:

So, is the devil also Zeus and the grim reaper altogether
YUP lmao

all the same entity with different names
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sharpwriter(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
YUP lmao

all the same entity with different names
Hmmmm... I'm interested in your thread. Saw your post on Lekki witches.. Lolz... But let's leave that, na those kind girls dey make sapa rule men life for 200 years.

Now, if Zeus is devil and grim reaper etc, what is the position of God in the zodiac? Or what is God in attribution with the signs?
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sukkot: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... I'm interested in your thread. Saw your post on Lekki witches.. Lolz... But let's leave that, na those kind girls dey make sapa rule men life for 200 years.

Now, if Zeus is devil and grim reaper etc, what is the position of God in the zodiac? Or what is God in attribution with the signs?
God controls all. Zeus works for GOD. he is the global policeman who dishes out retributions on behalf of GOD. once GOD removes hs protection then he whispers in ZEUS ears that that guy is fairgame. go and destroy him

oh yeah 200 year sapa lol . thats witchcraft and karmic debt territory

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by sharpwriter(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
God controls all. Zeus works for GOD. he is the global policeman who dishes out retributions on behalf of GOD. once GOD removes hs protection then he whispers in ZEUS ears that that guy is fairgame. go and destroy him

oh yeah 200 year sapa lol . thats witchcraft and karmic debt territory
Hmmmm.... Great to know. I have PM you, I hope you are available for whatsapp chats sometimes? Please respond to my email.
Re: The Curse Of The Cancer Woman by Jeon(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
here it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Yoruba Wife Just Farts Anywhere, Anyhow / Throwback Thursdays: What Do You Call This In Your Dialect? / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.