Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (72461 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Loreettaa: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Matthew 7:7

Cookie baby. I wanna sit on your face.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by iamme1234(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Shalommy:
Oops.. You wanna please someone that turned her back on you? That'll make you a fool before her. Avoid her completely. Chaiii

Leave him by the time the 3 years ago girl come.infect and harvest STD and HIV on him
He go learn lesson
I kept on saying it marriage is not for everyone.
This lady has failed her husband
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by iamme1234(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
@op girl wey u don see years ago just wan visit you and you don dey welcome her and give her location.
If you be cultist
To track u by your rivals would be like fowl looking for corn and see.
U not wise at all
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by cooooooks(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Not a chair AFAIK.

Loreettaa:

Cookie baby. I wanna sit on your face.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Loreettaa: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Not a chair AFAIK.

So you're cheating on me huh?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by olasha1(m): 5:55am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Hamachi post=112084811]This is not news na there is a Telegram Channel

What's d chanel all about & can u send me the telegraph username?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Gist1234(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
You can go ahead but don't forget that people will sleep with your wife too and nothing will happen
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Zulu2022: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
The headline should be , my ex want to have my life
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Charx122: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Olunmercy56:
lipsrsealed you have already known what to do, or what do you expect people to advice you? Oshi

Because women don finish for Lagos? ol boy! look for fresh woman , what is after two going to do for you?
Anyways.. these a difference between people f***king up!! and people knowing they are about f**ing up!
Well is your grave your digging not mine so enjoy.. Funny mallam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.