Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (72557 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nyascobar1414: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
ajademola2000:
OP, are you a Scorpio by horoscope? Because horoscope says Scorpio are the best in bed followed by Aries. All them exes never let we Scorpio rest. They know we are macho in bed. All hail to the Scorpio in the house smiley

Ode!!!!

Wallow in Ignorance..
You think zodaic sign dey real
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by RealEzee(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
wat if she won use u do ritual gbayi cry cry
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by CALCULUS16: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Some people's skull is filled with semen, while their scrotal sac hold their cerebral. They think s.x all the time, addiction to the opening in between womens leg is the greatest manipulative tool the dark energy is using to control the life of some whimsical individuals like the poster above. Do unto another persons wife what you want them to do to yours. Think about it, life is more than d and v, that thing u are missing in her might be a death trap, its either u carry stds, thunderbolt or loss ur glory or graces u r enjoying at the moment. Pleasure gotten from fornication or adultery bind one.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ajademola2000(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ode!!!!

Wallow in Ignorance..
You think zodaic sign dey real

I know you are pained. Pele..
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nyascobar1414: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
ajademola2000:

I know you are pained. Pele..
To knack toto na achievement to you... Lmaoooo..
Dis yoruba demon sef...
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ajademola2000(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
It’s obvious you are really pained. What is your zodiac sign ? Bro I know you are least on the table when talking about best in bed but that doesn’t mean you have to attack me.

Did I says sex is an achievement? I was even trolling the OP with my first comment but it seems my comment hurt you really bad. so now I’m letting you know that I’m damn serious. WE SCORPIO ARE THE BEST IN BED. Kiss the truth and salute your master.

Nyascobar1414:

To knack toto na achievement to you...
Lmaoooo..

Dis yoruba demon sef...
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nyascobar1414: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
ajademola2000:
It’s obvious you are really pained. What is your zodiac sign ? Bro I know you are least on the table when talking about best in bed but that doesn’t mean you have to attack me.

Did I says sex is an achievement? I was even trolling the OP with my first comment but it seems my comment hurt you really bad. so now I’m letting you know that I’m damn serious. WE SCORPIO ARE THE BEST IN BED. Kiss the truth and salute your master.

Okay sir!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by chikason22(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

I never sought for anyone's advice. I don't know what has become of women these days. I pity some men who would marry this kind of woman thinking they have someone they could call a wife
Karma never forget not forgives.
You will get same hot meal served to you too. It may be delayed but never denied.
Your wife will hang a bastard in your neck for you to raise.
Courtesy...... KARMA

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ajademola2000(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay sir!

Good boy.. henceforth I pray for the energy of Scorpio in bed for you wink
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by MHElijah: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

I want to tell you something bro
This temptation that you willingly want to fall into is expensive. If you fall into it then get ready to pay the price. I'm very sure. It's dangerous to sleep with a married woman
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by khalids: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
People no dey even fear God again oo....what advise is this person asking for....

All i have to say is...it is a sin and you should flee from it. I your mind you think you are being a sharp guy, meanwhile devil just dey use you play ludo....
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by sundaygray(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Maybe she and the father of her kids split. She’s looking for someone that will head those responsibilities and her congo is a small price to pay.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Kano4tot2: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
I won laff die... na him be the client maybe�

Daniel7543:
Fvck her if you wan fvck her, that one no concern me.

I'm more concerned about your client that dropped message for you,.. instead make you reply your client message, you dey waste your time dey follow Nigerian wh0res dey chat.

E be like say Nigerian women dey dash you money maybe na why you no wan reply your client.

Abeg, pass me the client make I nurse her for you abeg..
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Dikegodspower(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Did you guys chat on facebook or whatsapp?
Blc I detest lies.
Secondly accept jesus christ as your Lord and personal saviour, or else you will regret your existence
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by dontrulee: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Op, no loose guard ooo. E fit be set up.
Make sure the arena is your base or near your base, get escape plan, protect yourself. She fit get STD. Her husband or baby daddy fit don put magun on top her (less likely but possible) and no go die in active service. F**k like there is no tomorrow and give us update for here, you be Manche!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by dontrulee: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dikegodspower:
Did you guys chat on facebook or whatsapp?
Blc I detest lies.
Secondly accept jesus christ as your Lord and personal saviour, or else you will regret your existence

Why will he regret his existence?
Abeg free op jare
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by dontrulee: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
MHElijah:

I want to tell you something bro
This temptation that you willingly want to fall into is expensive. If you fall into it then get ready to pay the price. I'm very sure. It's dangerous to sleep with a married woman

What's dangerous there?
Stolen waters is sweet Biko and bread eaten in secret bring joy until a dagger is pierced through your heart
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by dontrulee: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
khalids:
People no dey even fear God again oo....what advise is this person asking for....

All i have to say is...it is a sin and you should flee from it. I your mind you think you are being a sharp guy, meanwhile devil just dey use you play ludo....

Where you see devil?
Greet am for me
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by dontrulee: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
chikason22:

Karma never forget not forgives.
You will get same hot meal served to you too. It may be delayed but never denied.
Your wife will hang a bastard in your neck for you to raise.
Courtesy...... KARMA

Karma doesn't always work Bro.
We live in a bleeped up world
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Kokaine(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"
she's a useless local fowl. Don't be proud that a cheap fly is chasing you. Take it that flies chase shit. Please know yourself
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Lazenby007(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
So why did you have to bring it here when you had already made up your mind on what to do. Let ma ask a question: Have you heard of 'magun' before?.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Kakamorufu(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Make God no allow make dem kill you. Run oooo.
Awuff toto dey run belle
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Odogwu came for the validations and still go ahead to validate himself...

Event wey dey play out these days dey taya me big time.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by generalfrankie: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

You be yahoo boy
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by 2016easy2017: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
For every single Of that you do, someone else would do to yours 70x.
You gonna have bastards as children who'll never love you.
She's soon gonna marry after being used up or killing her spouse to r you.
You'll be ashamed for all your life.
The curse of the CREATOR would be on you and your generations.
Stop all these nonsense. Be responsible
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by VEHINTOLAR: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please go ahead and have sex with her;it's good for your destiny !
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ComeToJesus: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Run!!

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by cooooooks(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
From your picture, you're romancing one lady in the abroad. What if she finds out? You think she won't be jealous?

Find out if she's married. Maybe she is pregnant again, and she wants to pin it on you.

My people perish for toto.

Come and see Loreettaa
Milli10:

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nyascobar1414: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
ajademola2000:

Good boy.. henceforth I pray for the energy of Scorpio in bed for you wink

Okay sir
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by samflex(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Op, wetin that white lady dey find for the top right side of your screen? grin wink
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by GCFR: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
YOUR CHOICE.YOUR CROSS.YOUR NEMESIS
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by MrSly(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Only weak men with no moral standard fvck people's wife. Most men have such ex, those of them with class don't fall but classless grown boys dey fall anyhow. Anybody who fvk a another man's wife can also Bleep underaged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.