Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (72517 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Killmaster1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Use this link and stop begging for help from people who will mock u.
https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=WSFM5
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Hassanmaye(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Keepem:
bra na so oh. The thing sef weak me. Here for Europe, na so married women dey share they pusssy like national cake. You know how many married and engaged white women I don fùck
Are you serious they give black Africans free pussy?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Femi316: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
I pity you continue
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by pirazo: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
cry
Olunmercy56:
lipsrsealed you have already known what to do, or what do you expect people to advice you? Oshi
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ARmanx(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
My own is that please dont come and say hoes ain’t shit when this relationship goes south because u are about to Carry the biggest curse of your life
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Aaay: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
You are lusting
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by luvyaself95(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
That how my ex message me on FB but me i blasted her mama no time and space for ex in my life grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by McEphiks(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why you come deh tell us na?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Oturatetuala(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Young Man what goes around comes around.

Yours will surely come too. Shalom!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by chaloskyx: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
What i wish is that on that D day for nacks once you book hotel room you hear a knock on your door and find her husband with 5 guys. only to find out you have been chatting with her husband all along. hope you would give us update if that happens
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you serious they give black Africans free pussy?
steady but on code

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by omolayomi06: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
op, you are a real nigga l, buy just know that you are about to fvck another man wife, if you do it that is how another man go knack your wife..that's law of kamal.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Emmydoxa(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to mouth but ends with mouth full of gravel. Becareful
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ahmedparbes: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Femi316:
I pity you continue
Facebook Status
[url]https://fbhelpbd.com/2022/04/%e0%a6%ab%e0%a7%87%e0%a6%b8%e0%a6%ac%e0%a7%81%e0%a6%95-%e0%a6%b8%e0%a7%8d%e0%a6%9f%e0%a7%8d%e0%a6%af%e0%a6%be%e0%a6%9f%e0%a6%be%e0%a6%b8/html[/url]
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Lepon02: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

O fe do iyawo oni iyawo?

Oko e ma fail ni, iwo oloshi jatijati!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Loreettaa: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
cooooooks:
From your picture, you're romancing one lady in the abroad. What if she finds out? You think she won't be jealous?

Find out if she's married. Maybe she is pregnant again, and she wants to pin it on you.

My people perish for toto.

Come and see Loreettaa
Na you men dey perish ontop Toto na
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Go ahead and dig your grave bruh. That people have messed does not mean you should do the same
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by cooooooks(m): 6:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Lady dey tia shirt too o.
Loreettaa:

Na you men dey perish ontop Toto na
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Milli10:

Just do me dis favor, Pour de Sperm Outside, not Inside, Biko,
God will bless u 4 dat
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is the reason I hate Nairaland. Sex, sex ,sex in headline.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by fluffybaby(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

It depends o, guy I know of a lady with four kids, if them tell you say she don drop four you will not believe,
Slim, flat Tommy, tall, black, sexy coca cola shape and her head lamp never look shoe,
I asked her what's her secret? she said na God o,
But, I confirm the day I saw her mum replica of her, you go ask weda na her sister or na her mother,
All woman be the same na for mouth, shout out to Fluffybaby.

Shout out acknowledged. How ya doing today? smiley
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Loreettaa: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Lady dey tia shirt too o.
Will you let me tear your shirt? Huh?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by cooooooks(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Are you strong enough
Loreettaa:

Will you let me tear your shirt? Huh?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Loreettaa: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Are you strong enough
Strong is an understatement.
So you've been on NL and I've been looking for you all over social media?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by cooooooks(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Perhaps you did not look hard enough.

Loreettaa:

Strong is an understatement.
So you've been on NL and I've been looking for you all over social media?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
fluffybaby:

Shout out acknowledged. How ya doing today? smiley

Fluffy, fluffy you just dey fluffy my heart any how. kiss
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by onome2013: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bro is a stain to your family, if magun finally take your life on top of another man's wife" The leaf that goats liked is the same leaves that kill them "
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Loreettaa: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Perhaps you did not look hard enough.

Didn't know we were playing hide and seek undecided
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by cooooooks(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Matthew 7:7

Loreettaa:

Didn't know we were playing hide and seek undecided
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by fluffybaby(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:

Fluffy, fluffy you just dey fluffy my heart any how. kiss

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.