Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... (2641 Views)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by mascot345: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
One just need to be very careful and prayerful.

This afternoon i was at a restaurant. When I was eating... I saw a guy with a very popular prostitute around my area.
This girl Hawks her body for as low as #500. She is too thing and ugly. With tattoos all over her body... She lives in a brothel near my area.

The boyfriend ordered fish and food worth 2k. The guy was showing her movies in his phone.
The prostitute was just laughing sheepishly.

If the guy knew ,,,, the babe na ashawo #500 is what I don't really know.

May we never date the wrong ones in Jesus name..... Amen.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Simp sharrap,mind your business abeg.
Who he choose to date is none of your problem.
As long as you don fvvk pass one toto for this life you are also a prostitute,so simp sharrap and stop judging.

9 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Daniel7543: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wetin concern you?
Shey your sister no be coded runz babe?
No be person dey date her too?

Even your boo get a boo.
A boo, a boo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by blackboy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Guy the person you dey date you know her history? No be the history she tell you.
Guy who talk say you and prostitute are any different. How many girls have slept with you?
Sometimes you no even collect anything.
His choice his life.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Boogyman557: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U get LUCK sey u no reason the guy..

Na der u go know say, E no de take 2sc for ASHAWOO to use coc bottle take break PESIN head!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Realmi: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
U for walk up to their table to spew this revelation to the guy instead of coming here to do amebo..

I am sure by now u no for see hand to type this rubbish because u for don collect

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Daniel7543: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Realmi:
U for walk up to their table to spew this revelation to the guy instead of coming here to do amebo..

I am sure by now u no for see hand you type this rubbish because u for don collect
You want make the guy collect woto woto

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Milli10(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
It's a normal thing. One of my friends had a girlfriend in a brothel nearby my street that year. The girl dey always dash am money, she dey find am come his shop, buy gifts and food for am for fastfood.

You go dey chop the girl money if the girl really loves you but u no go for one day say u wan chop another girl for the same brothel

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
mascot345:

This afternoon i was at a restaurant. When I was eating... I saw a guy with a very popular prostitute around my area.
This girl Hawks her body for as low as #500. She is too thing and ugly. With tattoos all over her body... She lives in a brothel near my area.

The boyfriend ordered fish and food worth 2k. The guy was showing her movies in his phone.

Even if he know, e no mean anything again

Na hustle

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Realmi: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Daniel7543:
You want make the guy collect woto woto
as him no sabi mind him business
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Demigod22: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
We believe that only ladies in brothel are prostitute. But we are having sex with different people and still we are calling others prostitute.

As far as I am concerned, we are all prostituting until we are married.

12 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by gentleman82: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
I know a guy who is in relationship with one like that. Most nights he goes to the hotel where she is a harlot and waits for her for hours while she attends to many customers , around midnight they go home together. I always feel like bursting bottle on the idiots head so he will stop disgracing his ancestors.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by mascot345: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
gentleman82:
I know a guy who is in relationship with one like that. Most nights he goes to the hotel where she is a harlot and waits for her for hours while she attends to many customers , around midnight they go home together. I always feel like bursting bottle on the idiots head so he will stop disgracing his ancestors.

Chai.... Inside life.. Stupid boy.
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Rajman45(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
gentleman82:

Dat guy na disgrace to humanity.
WTF

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by SNEFF: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
all good, as long as he protects his heart and d*ck
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by punisha: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you know her price is as low as 500 naira then u must have once been a diligent customer.

What happened?
She upgraded her price and you can't pay anymore?
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
mascot345:

Oga, relax. Prostitutes are still humans. Don't be surprised, the guy could marry her except one aproko go pour sain, sain for her garri. And there are guys/SIMP guys who don't know or knows abt her life could date or marry her.
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by okoroemeka(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
mascot345:

friendship and relationship is not always about sex,I have seen men having relationship with prostitutes that they know every well,it is most times about the synergy between two people
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by posty56: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided isn't that half of nigeria girls profession? just that some stake their body high
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by dan9ice(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
You for mind your own na grin

1 Share

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Abbertee2: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
Simp sharrap,mind your business abeg.
Who he choose to date is none of your problem.
As long as you don fvvk pass one toto for this life you are also a prostitute,so simp sharrap and stop judging.

This one don’t know what is SIMP i guess

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abbertee2:

This one don’t know what is SIMP i guess
Mtcheew.
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by WoundedLamb: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Y'all come here to shout as if you fell from heaven yourselves. At the end, you're all the same thing. The only reason scammers, ritualists, robbers, etc. aren't prostitutes is because the demand for male prostitutes isn't as high as that of females. Otherwise, do you really someone who scams people or kills for money has more moral standards than prostitutes? Do you really think the men that patronize these prostitutes have higher moral standards than the prostitutes themselves? The man you saw today, has he not been sleeping around too? People do hideous things for money in Nigeria, both men and women. You can slut-shame women from now till eternity, it doesn't change the fact that it takes two to tango.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by mascot345: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
punisha:
If you know her price is as low as 500 naira then u must have once been a diligent customer.

What happened?
She upgraded her price and you can't pay anymore?

Normal price there na #500.
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
mascot345:

ashawo get boyfriend and some of the men know
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by flokii: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
You really think he doesn't know about her occupation?.

What will you now say about husbands offering their wives out to men for sex in exchange for a fee. The husband invites the male customer home and after a while leaves the house for the male visitor to doke his wife for as long as his erection lasts. Crazy things are happening o.
Re: I Saw A Guy That Is Dating A Prostitute.... by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Why would anyone wanna date a wh.or.e?
Like you know this girl sleeps with other men for money and you still date her? And even think of putting a ring on her finger?!
Tweeeeeh!!!!!
That stuff disgust me...
Ewwwwww undecided...

Its like paying full price for a "50 hand tokumbo" motor...
Tweeeeh undecided...
God forbid! undecided...
I wouldn't even wish that for my enemy sef embarassed...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her Step Mum / How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) / Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering "Rare" Red Magnetic Stones (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.