Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) (2643 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / How Do I Approach A Widow? / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Since I entered school have not been able to approach girls in public, it’s not that I’m shy o
If they talk to me I flow well with them and if i have something to ask or tell them I know how to talk to them especially those in my department based on assignment or for notes

But how do I approach other girls that are my spec from other department to collect their number or toast them instantly?

Please guys give me lines I want to approach girls starting from this evening

Note: am I good looking enough not to be turned down ? (Pictures below)

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
I saw lots of girls today in school and they are my spec but I couldn’t approach them for fear of rejection

Even girls I do see in my street I no fit meet them to toast them even though I like them

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Kasdat5(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Focus on your education & being responsible to your family & society ..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Lucasinho(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin cheesy

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by God1000(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Face your studies

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by rainmaker12(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kasdat5:

Mr over righteous, talking to a girl doesn't cause any problem with education, family or society.

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Jesterinjay: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Take down your pic bro
They're coming for you

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by rainmaker12(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Face your studies face studies. The world doesn't revolve on "face your studies". That's what Nigerian parents say to avoid proper discussions about the other side of their children's life. Tommorow they find village people to blame.

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Shapeaso: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
You look more like a gay. I'm right or wrong?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by VenExchangee: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:
I saw lots of girls today in school and they are my spec but I couldn’t approach them for fear of rejection

Even girls I do see in my street I no fit meet them to toast them even though I like them
Chief I was once like you, there is nothing there to fear, if you want friendship just start it gradually and let it flow, a rushed friendship don't last but the one that comes gradually last long and mind you most of the girls out there they fine who them go carry there problem give.
The problem is that you're just shy or don't know how to start a conversation but believe me the moment you make your first approach, what to say will come out by itself or if you they sip alcohol just take half of capital Jack and wash your mouth, once e begin work it will push you to go talk to one you want to talk to.
That was how before I was scared to talk to this my neighbor, we do talk though but through fence and she doesn't know me in person, na after like 4 months I knew aunty was even crushing back then in was already in relationship, we now friends till date.
You can ask for her contact, if she's a matured girl she will give out her number without stressing you.
Most of this big girls are more simple than we thought

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Kasdat5(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
rainmaker12:

Mr over righteous, talking to a girl doesn't cause any problem with education, family or society.

Sha face your books & leave ladies alone .

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by rainmaker12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kasdat5:

Sha face your books & leave ladies alone .
Why?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by mhktaryan: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Maybe they are scared of your ponmo lips

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by pansophist(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Which strategy you want to use?

1. Game of numbers - Talk to at least 10 in a week. In less than three months, one will say yes. The law of probality, the higher the inputs, the better the chances. Downside of this strategy is that you'll spend alot, waste lots of time, and the constant rejection might just give you low self esteem.

2. Game of advantage - just like a white man goes to Asia to score easy girls, or Ndubuisi travel to Anambra to pick a girl, as a man, there are settings you'll position your self in, then you become a high status man in that vicinity. Or if you live in the US, then getting girls will become easy in Nigeria.

3. Game of sophistication - so sophisticated your self. Be fit as possible. Have your own personal branding (eg, to be known with something sweet, such as the gitness trainer), grow your confidence through competence, talk eloquently and have something going for you, like a structure that she could smell and say to her self, I'll like to lay my eggs here grin

4. Game of simping. He thinks getting women is all about his toasting and spending skills, not his desirability, he have no game and even when he is rich, he is just getting used and dumped. Even if he might be the prize as well, or even a bigger prize than her, his ignorance, low self esteem, and iberibeism just makes him so bland. Will Smith is a perfect example.

Number 4 is the default mode every man lands in, until reality sharpen his eyes and he transition to any of the above mode. If he is smart, he transitions to either number 2 or 3, since they are interoperable.

Number three takes time, but it will never disappoint you. It's your only salvation. It's how men win the war with women who win the battle. Then he will later get messages from girls alot that ignored him before, their reign have passed, and she is hoping that he is still the simp that she knows.

So yea. Pick one. But please, don't pick number three.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by yemmit90: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:

I will advise you to focus on your education, at least for now. Women are very easy to get or slept with but can subsequently caused distraction that could hinder your success in life. There is absolutely nothing you will gain in dating girls while you are still in school or still being feed by your parent.

You can accidentally sleep with a girl using condom but don't ever be in commited relationship at this stage.

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by MikeofKd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lol , first of all , stop being afraid of rejection , it’s fear of rejection that’s holding you back coupled with shyness. Anytime you see a girl you like and would love to approach her, just walk up to her ,don’t make it so obvious tho , like don’t be all over her face ,do it nice and simple , ask of her name , give a little compliment, ask few questions interesting ones tho ,make strong eye contact with her, be humorous , where a smile , At the end just see it as you having fun ,so whether she rejects you or not ,don’t take it too serious. Jsyk some girls would reject the sexiest man on earth. So rejection isn’t a big deal.

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by HellVictorinho7: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
It is not well.
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by EducatedMind369: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
pansophist:

1. Game of numbers - Talk to at least 10 in a week. In less than three months, one will say yes. The law of probality, the higher the inputs, the better the chances. Downside of this strategy is that you'll spend alot, waste lots of time, and the constant rejection might just give you low self esteem.

2. Game of advantage - just like a white man goes to Asia to score easy girls, or Ndubuisi travel to Anambra to pick a girl, as a man, there are settings you'll position your self in, then you become a high status man in that vicinity. Or if you live in the US, then getting girls will become easy in Nigeria.

3. Game of sophistication - so sophisticated your self. Be fit as possible. Have your own personal branding (eg, to be known with something sweet, such as the gitness trainer), grow your confidence through competence, talk eloquently and have something going for you, like a structure that she could smell and say to her self, I'll like to lay my eggs here grin

4. Game of simping. He thinks getting women is all about his toasting and spending skills, not his desirability, he have no game and even when he is rich, he is just getting used and dumped. Even if he might be the prize as well, or even a bigger prize than her, his ignorance, low self esteem, and iberibeism just makes him so bland. Will Smith is a perfect example.

Number 4 is the default mode every man lands in, until reality sharpen his eyes and he transition to any of the above mode. If he is smart, he transitions to either number 2 or 3, since they are interoperable.

Number three takes time, but it will never disappoint you. It's your only salvation. It's how men win the war with women who win the battle. Then he will later get messages from girls alot that ignored him before, their reign have passed, and she is hoping that he is still the simp that she knows.

How about a guy still in higher instruction. It'll take a considerable amount of time for him to enter the ranks of number 3. What should such a person do then?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kasdat5:
Yes I thought about that and that’s what I want to do
But stories I read on Nairaland ehn makes me feel like I am missing out on having a girlfriend

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
There's really no universal approach. What one girl considers cool, another girl's turn off.
Build your confidence and know that either way it goes, it's normal.
But generally, most ladies' weak point is compliments. Or let me give you a trick:
Start the conversation like you're running into an old friend after a very long time, with excitement in your tone and facial expressions. Add a short compliment that indicates they look better than before. Works on most people, male or female. The disarming effect will get you their attention, with good follow-up talks.

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Face your studies

So makes l leave woman abi?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
crows2ravens:
There's really no universal approach. What one girl considers cool, another girl's turn off.
Build your confidence and know that either way it goes, it's normal.
But generally, most ladies' weak point is compliments. Or let me give you a trick:
Start the conversation like you're running into an old friend after a very long time, with excitement in your tone and facial expressions. Add a short compliment that indicates they look better than before. Works on most people, male or female. The disarming effect will get you their attention, with good follow-up talks.

But what if it’s my first time of seeing them ?

And what if they reject me I shouldn’t feel bad and just move on to the next ?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
MikeofKd:
Lol , first of all , stop being afraid of rejection , it’s fear of rejection that’s holding you back coupled with shyness. Anytime you see a girl you like and would love to approach her, just walk up to her ,don’t make it so obvious tho , like don’t be all over her face ,do it nice and simple , ask of her name , give a little compliment, ask few questions interesting ones tho ,make strong eye contact with her, be humorous , where a smile , At the end just see it as you having fun ,so whether she rejects you or not ,don’t take it too serious. Jsyk some girls would reject the sexiest man on earth. So rejection isn’t a big deal.

But some girls will always be on their phone while talking to you just like one girl I saw this evening

What are the kind of compliments I should give them?

And what kind of questions should I throw at them ?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
yemmit90:

I will advise you to focus on your education, at least for now. Women are very easy to get or slept with but can subsequently caused distraction that could hinder your success in life. There is absolutely nothing you will gain in dating girls while you are still in school or still being feed by your parent.

You can accidentally sleep with a girl using condom but don't ever be in commited relationship at this stage.

I’m not planning on being in a commuted relationship
I know that will distract me
I just want a girl to catch cruise with but I need a boost on how to get them

Even if I end up Getting more than 2 with my emotions not attached
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
I see guys dating girls and I feel
Like I’m the one talking things too serious

Like one friend I had told me I can’t have friends that people don’t like me especially girls cause she does t see me moving with them and I’m always on studies that why she desisted cause I don’t show her affection so what do I do?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Take down your pic bro
They're coming for you

Who is coming for me ?

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Shapeaso:
You look more like a gay. I'm right or wrong?

I’m not a gay oo

Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kasdat5:
I'm an advocate of societal responsibility. But it's good to have some of these experiences while in school. So far he is a smart student, he will do fine.
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by kyber(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
VenExchangee:

Chief I was once like you, there is nothing there to fear, if you want friendship just start it gradually and let it flow, a rushed friendship don't last but the one that comes gradually last long and mind you most of the girls out there they fine who them go carry there problem give.
The problem is that you're just shy or don't know how to start a conversation but believe me the moment you make your first approach, what to say will come out by itself or if you they sip alcohol just take half of capital Jack and wash your mouth, once e begin work it will push you to go talk to one you want to talk to.
That was how before I was scared to talk to this my neighbor, we do talk though but through fence and she doesn't know me in person, na after like 4 months I knew aunty was even crushing back then in was already in relationship, we now friends till date.
You can ask for her contact, if she's a matured girl she will give out her number without stressing you.
Most of this big girls are more simple than we thought

Like when I see my spec I’m just so lost that I can’t even converse with them

I know if I want them to fall for me I have to stat as friends and get to know them and with time they wil fall for me

But you have any hints on what to say to them ?
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by EducatedMind369: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
pansophist:

How about a guy still in higher instruction. It'll take a considerable amount of time for him to enter the ranks of number 3. What should such a person do then?
Addendum- the said guy is also not handsome, nor rich.
Re: How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) by Ballzproblemm: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
that rejection you dey fear na wetin go build your confidence lol , speaking from experience ,at the ending of the day when you realize you have nothing to lose you will go all out.

But Why Is Chinese Fried Rice £5 but Jollof Rice £19?? / Why Won't Guys Listen? / My Gal Pinches Me Excessively

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53