Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,255 members, 7,825,999 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. (10396 Views)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by uchman(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
OnalowKey:

I don't know too much, still learning and will continue to learn but not this obvious lie.
He might not ask for money, but his lie of a story could make someone sympathetic to loss his/her money to scammer.
What am simply doing is to enlighten the public to be sure about who they actually choose to help.

He maybe actually lying but what prove do you have to conclude that he lied?
Dont you know that the story maybe true too?
You just concluded so fast, a case of dead on arrival...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
killmods:
And u came to romance section of all places to post it after 8 yrs in jail.. I'm not insinuating anything ooo

Guyyyyy lmaaaooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmmm.... cry
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by samiabigail: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
killmods:
And u came to romance section of all places to post it after 8 yrs in jail.. I'm not insinuating anything ooo
comrade lower ur voice pls grin grin Lwkm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by samiabigail: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin like I know this OP, see come OP waiting be your former user name on NAIRALAND grin grin abi you don forget

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by uchman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have attended Waec lesson b4 and i have not heard of such. So, who is or was the owner of the 3bedroom flat?

What language do you speak so that i will write in your language for better comprehension?
What is who owns the flat?
A waec lesson center, decided to take their candidates to another State and to a rural area that they believed that their wont be tough invigilation during waec exams and decided to rent a flat for their candidates to stay... and your question is that they dont have the right to rent an accmodation for their candidates or there is a specific kind of house recommended for them or they should live in the Bush?

I dont understand your questions but better ask someone around you how waec special lesson centres handle their candidates during waec and why candidates believe that lesson centers are the best or how their candidates used to excell in their exams, no time for unnecessary blind argument...

11 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Well he opened that he is a convict, if anyone is willing to help; they should meet offline and request for docs (that can be verified at the prison service).

That is smart if he will agree to that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by SmartPolician: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oh, boy, if na me, I go waste the girl and ask God for forgiveness later. There are things I don't forgive! No, I am not God.

Wrongdoing must have consequences. If not, it becomes a pattern. Sorry, OP, please don't take my advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
uchman:

He maybe actually lying but what prove do you have to conclude that he lied?
Dont you know that the story maybe true too?
You just concluded so fast, a case of dead on arrival...

I said in my first comment that, i might be wrong tho....but his story is not
coherent and it begs for more question to be asked
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by MadamOk(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Braah calm down, be thankful you are alive
Put those wasted years behind you, put the prison experience behind you, put Anu behind you
Embrace God and life
What you should look out is the years ahead of you

May God restore everything you have lost

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sirmuel1:
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best place to rant? You no sabi her House again?

I tire oooo
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by BadeAnimashaun: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
I live in Abuja. I'm open to visit from anyone. So help me God.
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Victerica(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
I pray make God bless me...

I go help people like you, get revenge/Justice....

The time is now!

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Truvelisback(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
uchman:

What language do you speak so that i will write in your language for better comprehension?
What is who owns the flat?
A waec lesson center, decided to take their candidates to another State and to a rural area that they believed that their wont be tough invigilation during waec exams and decided to rent a flat for their candidates to stay... and your question is that they dont have the right to rent an accmodation for their candidates or there is a specific kind of house recommended for them or they should live in the Bush?

I dont understand your questions but better ask someone around you how waec special lesson centres handle their candidates during waec and why candidates believe that lesson centers are the best or how their candidates used to excell in their exams, no time for unnecessary blind argument...
There is nothing blind abt my point. I just need a clarification abt ur claim. How many of u were in the 3bedroom flat? And why did the girl chose to come to ur room?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Theboy21: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

My brother. God will see me through
No worry, e no better for her... don't give up, it aint to late to chase ur dreams...
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by ajailer(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ppl ain’t even giving this guy a benefit of doubt and I want to believe that it’s mostly kids that have been commenting so far cos dem never even see life that much.

Bade, it is well. Please don’t believe there is no God as there is sufficient evidence that he exists. Joseph was wrongly accused in the Bible, even Job lost everything when the challenges of life overwhelmed him. At this point, it is only God that can restore back to you the lost years. Hold on to God please, he loves you more than you can imagine. We all came to this world with different loads to carry on our way to fulfilling destiny, you will even be surprised that some ppl have not faced what you faced but your life gives more glory than theirs.

Face your maker to right your wrongs for you bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Ummuahmad(f): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sirmuel1:
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best place to rant? You no sabi her House again?
pls do not listen to this person do not do anything stupid that will end up sending you back to prison. God will definitely fight for you. Just pick up the pieces of your life and stay away from trouble remember your mother she wont be happy if you eventually end your life in jail. You are not less of a human being. Everyone has a story they are not proud to tell. Just keep thanking God for your life. Many went but they didn’t return. Look for a menial job to help get you back on your feet. Ire ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
You came out of prison and Nairaland is the best spots to declaim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Ummuahmad(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Chief. To be honest. No friends. No family. No one want to even associate with me cry

Only my Junior cousin came through for me. I dont know. But I've never help this boy. He just pitied my condition. He gave me one of his phone. Hmmmm cry
Just go close to God, he will make a way for you forget about people and their shallow mindset. Your life will eventually be a testimony.

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Realist12: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sirmuel1:
You want him to go to jail again for murder?
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Ummuahmad(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:
Remember back in 2014 on this platform when we use to come seek for Waec past questions and answers. The same waec I didn't finish before going to Jail.

Wow

My mates riding Cars now, and living nice life. All I can boast of is this Tecno povoir 2 my junior Cousin dashed me. He actually said I should start Yahoo with it. But it's not my line. I don't even have idea about it. cry

Coming out is another prison, no food to eat. Nothing. I had to drink Garri all time. Eat beans and bread on my lucky day. Hmmm. Is this how I'm going to continue my life. cry
I feel your pain, but dont you worry, stop telling people your story you really dont need pity right now what you need is a good character and any job you cn find to keep you financially. Forget a out people they must talk. Drop uour phone number and account derails here incase anyone wants to assist you. Just shine your eyes you dont need any self pity. You are not less of a human being brother

4 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Realist12: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
If una dey find front Page, na so una go dey compose funny story. How did both of u got to the same place to write Wae and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.
some of you lack imagination, several situations can bring them to same place . I went to Ife to write an exam with total strangers and we slept in the same room .

3 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Theboy21: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Now let me tell you. Hanat College is a private school in Kaduna. They're also involved in miracle centre shit. So we've known from Waec tutorial and we registered under the school. My friend started dating her from there. Understand. Right now I'm listening to Bella Shmurder Song titled "Out there" cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppvtu-VCjXY
Felt bad for you man, same year @2014 i wrote my waec @Progress high school, Narayi kaduna
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Realist12: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
We are mostly paranoid , thinking the next man want to fleece us of our money, but if we let bad guys make us paranoid we are letting them hurt us . Yes skepticism is good . But don't let that affect our humanity. If he was caught as a fraudster we'd all come here to blame him whereas we all dehumanized him , helping a man is more than giving him money. at the long run. All I'm saying his it's possible

3 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by uchman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
There is nothing blind abt my point. I just need a clarification abt ur claim. How many of u were in the 3bedroom flat? And why did the girl chose to come to ur room?

How many of us?
Am not the Op, i don't also know how jail is, just stating some facts...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Remified(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Omo if this story is true then get a lawyer 8 yrs no be beans.
First meet up with her and record the conversation, try to be very cool and organized, don't stutter and avoid being nervous, try to get as much details of that incident and why she did what she did recorded on your phone. Then go court charge her for the damage she caused you.
One bad turn also deserves another

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by arthurwillia(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:

Hmmm... The rich intimidate the poor my brother. She's a rich kid. Hmmm. Only God will take control. I suffered bro. For what I know nothing about. For what I didn't do. Hmmmm cry
is this really real? I can’t believe
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by Abosi31(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
How do I contact you, Bade? I have a proposal

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by tayo60(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
God will fight for you. cry cry cry
Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
BadeAnimashaun:
Wow everywhere is so fresh. Lucky to be out here in the world again.

Hmmm... 8years of my life wasted because of my because of Anuoluwapo as she accused me of rape.

Wow. Life is never what I dreamt. Lord, telling you all the secrets I've been keeping.

Sometimes I feel there's no God. Because if there's, he should know the truth of the matter between me and Anuoluwapo and fight for me. Knowing very well I didn't rape her. She accused me only because I ended resisted sex with her and she's dating my friend Habeeb when we went to sit for Waec Exams in Kaduna, Rigasa in Hanat College in 2014.

We were both in the room together that year when she walked in with wrapper. She pulled me to the wall but I resist and refused making out with her because Habeeb is my friend. When she shouted and called people for help and accused me of rape. Even my best friend habeeb believed her. cry

What a world. No one even listened to me. I was dragged to the station.

Her parent came down and I was sent to court where I was remanded in prison.
Hmmm... Life. To my mum who I lost in the course of looking for a way to take me out, may your soul rest in peace. cry

Now Anuoluwapo is married with 2kids. Hmmm. Life

All my mates have gone far in life, cry wow.

Keep your head up bro, whether you were guilty or not is not for me to judge, you are out now and need to put the episode behind and move on. So what are you up to now?

If you do not mind how old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
If una dey find front Page, na so una go dey compose funny story. How did both of u got to the same place to write Wae and got into the same room together? Since u claimed that u have been resisting her sex. All these lies are unnecessary just to get Front page.

What’s the reward for ‘getting’ front page? Kindly enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. by dontrulee: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Unfortunately, there are many people in jail serving term they didn't commit crime for. Most likely, when they come out, they will become full blown demons. I hope op doesn't become a demon one day if the story is true. God know say if na me, my revenge go bad no be small. I hate injustice with passion not to talk of me now being punished for a crime I didn't commit, omo my underwork go loud but you no go suspect anything. Anyways, the ball is in your court op. Life moves on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

/ The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside / What Are Edo Men Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.