Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend (6814 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by kingsvictor2: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Misterone:
the way I see it, your landlord's daughter was in love with you. she must have confided this in her friend. her friend wanting to hurt her back for something that happened between them decided to sleep with you knowing fully well that after the sex, nothing permanent can happen between you and the landlord's daughter. If I lie, ask the landlord's daughter, she knows you slept with her friend. cause there's no way her friend will not burst her brains with the news. that's how women operate. they set traps with sex to hurt others.
chai, u may be right oo
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
stfu my nigga. angry
Hello wretchedo,you still dey beg for data? grin
Sarutobi let me give you this last warning now,I mean now.
If you ever troll Islandlady I swear with your left balls I will make life miserable for you on this forum.
I hate repeating myself,since you derive joy from trolling her then I will give you a reason to get depressed.you fit try me oo,just one vile word against her then you will curse the day you were born.

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2022

Hello wretchedo,you still dey beg for data? grin
Sarutobi let me give you this last warning now,I mean now.
If you ever troll Islandlady I swear with your left balls I will make life miserable for you on this forum.
I hate repeating myself,since you derive joy from trolling her then I will give you a reason to get depressed.you fit try me oo,just one vile word against her then you will curse the day you were born.
so i begged for airtime. ..nobody even turned up. So..?
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Eben91: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2022
stacyadams:
... hahahaha ok except her
Yesoo, except her grin grin grin
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Wilson500: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Guy man don knack ghost o.

Mtchewww...na today people start to dey fvck ghost
Na to fvck craze commot for her head
After all no be him kill am grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / My Experience In abia (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.