Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,821 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (86006 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kdon2: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
crossfm:
What is happening in Nigeria.

We have lost our way,no more moral's.

Na social media consequence be dat na!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by MNDY(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
We4all:

Why should more attention be focused on the girl child and not the boy? Is sex related matters the only problem we have in the society?

How about the little boys who have become cultists and are now beheading people as if it’s nothing? And the ritualist teenagers plucking eyes as if it’s fruit they’re plucking.

So, the problems they’re creating are not grievous enough for the parents and the society to focus on? I won’t be surprised if you have killed before. This could be the reason you don’t consider these incessant killings as a problem.

I highlighted that when I said "fraud and other associated things."
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Christians are spoiling our country, what a piety?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kdon2: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:
That’s how they convert runs girls. Majority of the times people way dae tell the guys to bring these girls na older guys. Based on the fact that they want to belong they will go and bring their age mates .

Most of the times too it’s the girls that are actually corrupting these young guys cause I know when I was in secondary school there was some girls that were bad like real bad girls like some of them either are they are wearing extreme mini skirts to come to school or they were dating seniors some of them self while a lot of us guys had never being to university environment before these girls already had boyfriends in uni.

So think am

Set awon aunti mercy and totonaike!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Charli3benkz(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin

Pls I sell power steering pump of all car model.
WhatsApp or call us from below link on profile
Oga u didn't drop a contact na.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Charli3benkz:

Oga u didn't drop a contact na.

Its on my profile sir/ma. Just look behind this reply. Its here. Can't post number.bots and admins will attack me
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kdon2: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

SEE, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY A PAEDOPHILE.

AS A MAN, YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT AND NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, INCLUDING YOUR HORROBA TRIBE..

TO THE REST OF US, IT IS FOREIGN AND ALIEN.

NOW, SEE THE MAP OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

IF I POST IT, QUOTE IT AND I WILL DEFEND IT.

Mr man respect yourself this is a public forum.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kdon2: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lovenorth:
Christians are spoiling our country, what a piety?

Hmmmmm. It's very unfortunate that sense is very far from you!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by lookingfly: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you try to correct person pikin now, the parents go catch cloth for your neck or arrest you. So na to put eyes de look now ooo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Kelvin3476: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
THOSE GALS MUST BE 18YRZ AND ABOVE. THATS WHY THEY WERE ALLOWED TO ESCAPE.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Andytyx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Afonjas! Blood money loading...
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by OmaleJnr: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
baike:
so wetin be him crime tongue
lipsrsealed
baike:
so wetin be him crime tongue
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine

Funny story

This was when sense was still common to salvage a rotten situation.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by NdakoIb(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Some of our shayo Bros Dem de follow carry them small girls to hotel too. It's common this days to see dis rubbish. What a generation. What a life style. What a shame. Kerewa every where
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
chatinent:
Ghen ghen! The indomie generation are coming with the spag!

They'll be the originals.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Remman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnmIkEvIas

A 15 year old boy has been accosted trying to lodge in a hotel room with 2 girls and another guy.

The girls run away as the voice behind the camera tries to question them.
this was acted as it looks like a movie... Action in video not real, people! It's nairaland employee doing his job to create engaging front page posts to drive attention so as to drive more impressions to their ads revenue. Ignore this shit! Only an ignorant person would believe this shit.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by eddy42(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin

Pls I sell power steering pump of all car model.
WhatsApp or call us from below link on profile

Create a link for that WhatsApp line and put it there, it will be easier for people to click and connect with you.

Just a suggestion.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Fashdeejay(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Blame their parents for a terrible job done... Now you don't have discipline as it is called physical abuse, we grew up with the rod, we misstep and there was an omorogun waiting behind the scenes.... They didn't spare the rod.... But now, they've spared the rod and now he hold has gone rotten.... We can't blame them.... We can't blame the society, because the society has always been the same, but the parenting style Haas changed.... Now kids talk back at their parents and there is no consequence!! Ah.... I remember once back in the early 90s, I dodged the assembly and my dad came looking for me .... He thought I had skipped school ... 150 strokes, naked in front of the maid, I was in my senior class.
We did stuff but we had limits, now the generation we have now are not even scared to kill for money or stuff.... I blame the parents....
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
lagosrd:
See the mumu thing . sikurity sikurity..
You're supposed to make them feel at home and lock the hotel gate and stylishly call the wife if the state governor or so to handle the issue for you.

You just let go some scape goats, untrained and mannerless children born by irresponsible and carefree parents.

If not for the exposure, that is how those girls will have their heads severed off their neck.

Police should dedicate their time to check any child irresponsibly dress with dreadlocks and unnecessary fine boyism

Idiot, so if I package well & look fly Police should checkmate me...na una be d problem of dis country; so narrow minded to d marrows*** spits in disgust

Anyways na Poverty mentality caused ur outburst sha
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
MNDY:

I will keep saying this. More attention should be paid to raising the girl-child. A woman holds the power to allow what happens happen in these things.

They may be both wrong but we can't blame a male APPROACHING and the female ALLOWING equally because Disallowing renders everything useless altogether. The focus on boys can be in the direction of fraud and all other associated things. But on sex education, na the girl-child.

Even parenting may fail too. Many have lost the battle to the child's own convictions e.g. children of pastors/imam. Na to just pray to God to put his fear in the child be the only solution.
Girls of nowadays are just something else. Was it not the other somebody posted something here, that a man is flirting with her 15year old daughter, I told them that d said girl has some questions to answer but they all came on me
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by kingslj: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
DannyXpress:
Seems children from age 5-15 are now the latest big boys and girls of this generation

The rest of us are grandpas and grandmas

In delta state , ughelli ,sapele ,ozoro, warri ,obuloku name it ,you do not dare challenge them.

it is the in thing. very ugly trend
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by revolt(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Legendoo:

Na them be this.

See the thought process of this dindu woke werey idiot.

I'm his mind he's keeping it real. Useless.

Your children will become victims of wokeness as you no get conscience.
If you reply me na amodia go strike you
WHAT THE DUCK IS AMODIA?!!!! ATLEAST LEARN THE CORRECT WORD. DID THIS FOOL JUST CALL ME WOKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL.... TOU MUS REALLY NOT KNOW ME. DEBUNK WHAT I SAID FOOL. ALL OF UNA WEY DEY TALK ....REMOVE THE LOG FROM YOUR EYES BEDORE COMPLAINING ABOUT DUST IN THEIR EYES..
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
eddy42:

Create a link for that WhatsApp line and put it there, it will be easier for people to click and connect with you.

Just a suggestion.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

NO, THIS HAS BEEN, U JUST WERE UNAWARE DUE TO YOUR UNBRING.

WE DID ALL THIS IN MY TIME, AS I TRY TO EDUCATE COCOCANDY.

THIS IS NAIJA.
And I didn't do all these in my time.not just in secondary school.this is so sick.condemn evil.dont promote it.do you want to have a 10 yr old girl having sex in a viral video..HABA!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

NO, THIS HAS BEEN, U JUST WERE UNAWARE DUE TO YOUR UNBRING.

WE DID ALL THIS IN MY TIME, AS I TRY TO EDUCATE COCOCANDY.

THIS IS NAIJA.

No we didn’t
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by anu3: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Are you sure these boys are 15 years old or 12. That smallest one should be around 8 or 10.

This is also a little bit of the pathetic effects of— BBnaija, Common musicians and their filthy songs, Molly, Nolly, Jolly, Bolly and other woody film Industries—on our young ones.

It's high time we woke up and seek God's grace to help them.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Everything wey dey happen for this generation sef dey surprise devil cos no be like this Dem plan am but everything just dey happen like series film... We never see anything..

Since we have kicked discipline out of the society then we should expert wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by lagosrd: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

Idiot, so if I package well & look fly Police should checkmate me...na una be d problem of dis country; so narrow minded to d marrows*** spits in disgust

Anyways na Poverty mentality caused ur outburst sha

You're simply one of them. Well if you fall within that age grade, you should still be under parental guide which I noticed you lack here , meanwhile dressing well without any legitimate source of income still makes you a suspect . if you like Kill
yourself,
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by haabidah666: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=baike post=112093695] so wetin be him crime

See them undecided
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by We4all: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
MNDY:

I highlighted that when I said "fraud and other associated things."

I read that but you insinuated that wasn’t bad enough.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm, weird generation
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

No we didn’t

Then u joined a year or 2 years later.

Point is, life goes forward and not backward.

No amount of denial can change that reality, be it 15, 16 or 17.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.