Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (86080 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnmIkEvIas

A 15 year old boy has been accosted trying to lodge in a hotel room with 2 girls and another guy.

The girls run away as the voice behind the camera tries to question them.

Dem for use sense lodge them then call police make police come carry them

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by IslamIncest: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
They want to only go and play Truth or Dare grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by kokomilala(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
@MJBOLT, sad! But that's what happens in life when you don't deal with a problem.It goes on to be hydra-headed. In the Bible,Eli refused to rebuke his errant children. God served his judgememt,and the news of their deaths on the frontline killed Eli.
Honestly,parental failure is becoming pervasive,and its corrosive effects are spilling over to society. Once the family goes awry,the community will suffer.The larger society will ultimately lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by legba1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
baike:
so wetin be him crime tongue

How do you mean by "wetin be him crime". Are saying you see nothing wrong in a 15yrs old bringing girl to book a room in a hotel? Pls come clear.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Funflipper: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Hope we will revisit the era when people did not mind their businesses when it comes to training a child.

We can't continue to look the other way while the society rots further

It is a little bit too late for that now.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Hope we will revisit the era when people did not mind their businesses when it comes to training a child.

How I miss that era. The era when your neighbor looks through her upstairs window and sees your child on the street in a compromising manner and begins to shout at them to disperse quickly!

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by tctrills: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin
Sexual active teenagers is not a new thing. It happened even in the time of our great grand parents

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by lagosrd: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
See the mumu thing . sikurity sikurity..
You're supposed to make them feel at home and lock the hotel gate and stylishly call the wife if the state governor or so to handle the issue for you.

You just let go some scape goats, untrained and mannerless children born by irresponsible and carefree parents.

If not for the exposure, that is how those girls will have their heads severed off their neck.

Police should dedicate their time to check any child irresponsibly dress with dreadlocks and unnecessary fine boyism
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Maturemindfc: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
AMB. ABIOLA STEPHANIE AFOLABI : PUBLISHER EAALA MAGAZINE
STYLEBORN MEDIA

A 419 USING AWARD EVENTS TO COVER UP, THE SCAMMER DELETED HER INSTAGRAM ACCT AFTER SHE NOTICED PEOPLE WERE COMING FOR HER..BUT OBE DAY FOR THE THIEF ,ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by simpleseyi: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
baike:
so wetin be him crime tongue

This poster should be arrested in time before he causes irreparable damages.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Ciscogod(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
LibertyRep:

It takes the community to train a Child..

But the stay woke generation parent will negate that fact

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Legendoo: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't judge,Mind your business,Live your best life people, na them bring us here.

I have said it severally that society has more impact on children than parents can handle , even the parents haven't survived wokeness let alone the kids .

You know say we been don warn una tey. You talk say na civilization, you talk say we want to turn Nigeria into Sharia, you talk say we dey backwards.

Do something now or everything go spoil finish and e go reach una. Hold woke oliriburikus accountable for any destruction, because na them dey encourage uselessness all in the name of westernisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by sansid(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Generation Z is really really troubled!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by TONYE001(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
planetx:
What is the crime committed here?

For starters, only adults can lodge in hotels. Children can't, unless with an approved adult like a parent.

Secondly, minors can't engage in sex. This is wrong from any angle.

See?

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by sript: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
This one small nah.,,.

Come to my area, here is even worst.....u will shake your head vigorously for the future of the country.... Never in my entire life have I seen moral decadence in such magnitude like what I'm seeing this days

Every Sunday here,,, there's this hotel near my area here,, boys and girls...teenager in their 13, 14 15... standing in twos and threes gisting and laughing, girls wearing skimpy outfits, while some will be going in and others will be coming out of the hotel... Then I ask myself,,,are these children parents alive

Can't get my head around what teens engaging in...where are we heading to as a family, community and society...
What do I call this sort of evolution..

Societal moral is at its all time low, such as never been withness before

I've failed my generation If i allow my son or daughter in such outfit leave my house
#Tufia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by MNDY(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I don't know why I am always scared of going for female child dedication.
I keep saying it that what hv we this day as females are just daughters of eve. Then we hv rascals as male.
From d very day we accepted some nonsensical as norms all in d name of "Mind Your Business" was d day we all got it wrong. Look at a 15year old boy and look at those small girls going to d hotel. If care is not taken it was d girls that brought d ideal of going to d hotel bcs I believe d boy did not force them to follow him to d hotel.
Imagine teenagers that was suppose to be reading their books or using their free time to add one value or d other in their lives.
Should we blame civilization?
Should we blame technology?
Should we blame d society that has accepted rubbish as a way of life?
Who and what should we blame?
Personally, we all hv to share in d blame, bcs we frown/ look away when a child or teenager is wrong or doing somethings wrongly,all in d name of "mind your business"
Another angle could be ritual, yes ritual could be another angle. This day, Street no dey smile again, all these small boys can do anything for d money. Was it not sometime last 2 or 3 months ago that 17, 18 and 20years wanted to use their girlfriend for ritual. I watched d video several times, d boy's face was not pure, his face showed somebody that's on a mission and missed d target of that mission.

I will keep saying this. More attention should be paid to raising the girl-child. A woman holds the power to allow what happens happen in these things.

They may be both wrong but we can't blame a male APPROACHING and the female ALLOWING equally because Disallowing renders everything useless altogether. The focus on boys can be in the direction of fraud and all other associated things. But on sex education, na the girl-child.

Even parenting may fail too. Many have lost the battle to the child's own convictions e.g. children of pastors/imam. Na to just pray to God to put his fear in the child be the only solution.

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by months: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
I rember one 3some incident, after belle burst, come and see finger pointing, like a triangle.
Dem think say they wise. Teenagers!

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Olam09(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:

A 15 year old boy has been accosted trying to lodge in a hotel room with 2 girls and another guy.

Lol.. omo the world is finished sexual immorality spirit on rampage.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Lepon02: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kids don jasi short time tey tey... Make God save us ooo! grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
At children's graduation parties, students are now made to sing and dance to Naira Marley's songs (in the presence of their parents and teachers) instead of the popular spiritual and sane songs that we used to know.

We can't continue to blame the kids sha. They are products of the current and previous generation.

Nobody dey send children go "Sunday School" again. Everybody don "woke".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:

If you take descpline for assault, so be it.

It's assault, not discipline. Do you even know the meaning of discipline?

This is why Nigeria will remain hopelessly corrupt. We don't like to follow due process.

We were literally raised by parents who like the "sharp sharp" method. Just flog the boy, sharp sharp his head go correct. The problem is that his head no go correct and you've succeeded in teaching him to be a smarter crook.

Assaulting that boy will make your work as a parent easier but it will create serious problems for the society in the long term. You think they no flog and match all these our looters and yahoo boys?

Flogging a child is not parenting or discipline, it's called assault and child abuse. Train a child. Groom them. It's real work. Don't take shortcut
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na wetin money miss road cause
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by We4all: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I don't know why I am always scared of going for female child dedication.
I keep saying it that what hv we this day as females are just daughters of eve. Then we hv rascals as male.
From d very day we accepted some nonsensical as norms all in d name of "Mind Your Business" was d day we all got it wrong. Look at a 15year old boy and look at those small girls going to d hotel. If care is not taken it was d girls that brought d ideal of going to d hotel bcs I believe d boy did not force them to follow him to d hotel.
Imagine teenagers that was suppose to be reading their books or using their free time to add one value or d other in their lives.
Should we blame civilization?
Should we blame technology?
Should we blame d society that has accepted rubbish as a way of life?
Who and what should we blame?
Personally, we all hv to share in d blame, bcs we frown/ look away when a child or teenager is wrong or doing somethings wrongly,all in d name of "mind your business"
Another angle could be ritual, yes ritual could be another angle. This day, Street no dey smile again, all these small boys can do anything for d money. Was it not sometime last 2 or 3 months ago that 17, 18 and 20years wanted to use their girlfriend for ritual. I watched d video several times, d boy's face was not pure, his face showed somebody that's on a mission and missed d target of that mission.

You’re scared of going for a female child dedication but will be happy to attend a boy’s dedication right? If you think with a straight head, you will realize that boys do worse things than girls.

The other day, an 11 year old boy beheaded another because he is a cultist. Would you rather have a nymphomaniac or a murderer as a child? As for me, I choose neither. So, stop making it look as if girls are the problems of the society.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Lamasta(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
May God help this generation seriously cool the level of moral decadence is too much
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by ACE1010: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
What a perverse generation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Wisfem: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
Hmm this generation is irredeemable
Failed parenting

Well this world is not my home
I am just a passerby cry

very grateful with your comment, but you can not be the best passerby, until we start to discuss the possible solutions for this failed parenting, like you rightly said
So what is bad is bad no other words, this world is for us whether we accept or not we must change this world for good otherwise posterity will abuse our graves if we shy away from our responsibilities....
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by We4all: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
MNDY:

I will keep saying this. More attention should be paid to raising the girl-child. A woman holds the power to allow what happens happen in these things.

They may be both wrong but we can't blame a male APPROACHING and the female ALLOWING equally because Disallowing renders everything useless altogether. The focus on boys can be in the direction of fraud and all other associated things. But on sex education, na the girl-child.

Even parenting may fail too. Many have lost the battle to the child's own convictions e.g. children of pastors/imam. Na to just pray to God to put his fear in the child be the only solution.

Why should more attention be focused on the girl child and not the boy? Is sex related matters the only problem we have in the society?

How about the little boys who have become cultists and are now beheading people as if it’s nothing? And the ritualist teenagers plucking eyes as if it’s fruit they’re plucking.

So, the problems they’re creating are not grievous enough for the parents and the society to focus on? I won’t be surprised if you have killed before. This could be the reason you don’t consider these incessant killings as a problem.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by toprealman: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
The security should be made to seat up. This is his domain, he should be in charge.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Victerica(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
It is happening!

Times are changing!

You cannot stop the time... Time and space are relative!

We need to learn to manage the happenings in the space!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:

How did you know he was 15yrs?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine
What words cannot do
Cane may do it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.