Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (56761 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Perfectbeing(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
That list is incomplete if Davido's name isn't there.. undecided
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Perfectbeing(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Even my nigga name suppose dey there. Slawomir
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by John360comng: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Inosky:
I didn't see Maxwell Odum of MBA FOREX AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT
The oga kpatakpata of all scam who scams Nigerian of 213 billions and has neither been arrested nor questioned.
Guess the EFCC and CBN has died the matter because they are probably complicits and beneficiaries.

Geez!

Did you say 213,000,000,000 Naira?!!

With that amount. NPF will even arrest anybody that comes to complain against the guy at the Station.

If only Nigerians read Proverbs in the Bible, other good financial books like The Richest Man in Babylon by George Carson(If I am correct), etcetera.

But Nigerians love lies and "packaging".

This is how one of my friend who recently married lost close to a million Naira to some small Forex thief.

He came to meet after the loss and was still adding more money. I had to tell him to stop.

Nigerians don't know what to do with their money. That's why they lose it to scammers.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by John360comng: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
People didn't add Swissgolden with Gold Scam.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Panda7(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
that harrison guy looks like meek mills op
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by precious1967(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ds people should be deported to Somalia
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MideMrPossible: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ihack:

What is possible about your farm?

The dream is possible about our farm, you might want to watch the dream about the regenerative modern farming system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Scientist89(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2022
9japarts:
Like it is widely said, mugus a given birth to everyday. And once a mugu, always a mugu.

There is a reason why scammers have directory of those they've scammed before, yeah they do. It is because they are fertile sure grounds for more scams. If you get all this scam messages, your number was probably saved and shared by magas. They pass magas around, because people don't learn.

That is the Nigerian situation, people do not learn. I have had people say, let's jump in now, so that we can cash out before it crashes. They actually sometimes know they are being scammed, but think they can outsmart their scammers.

However the wise only gets scammed once, then he learns from his foolishness. But you see fools, they keep getting scammed, and a large number of people are really not that bright.

Do you have a car? You need a GPS Tracker. Check my signature

Do you do training?
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Giltexo: 3:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Micheno do me chege Michael eke with MC mabakara
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by HitSong: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2022
CHUDI of mmm

THE BIGGEST THIEF

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Schro4real: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Betboss:

I swear this one pain me wella. That idiot Davido made me give this thief over 2M after watching that his useless advert.
Davido, oluwadollars, all involved in the advert. It's one of the most pathetic scamming Ponzi scheme judging by the characters involved. History will not forgive Blackgold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Goldbw122(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2022
That is why you can't trust Nigeria in a business..
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Goldbw122(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Na wa
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by iko123: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Add ochukofx to your list. He ran away with people's money including students school fees. I believe by now ,the money he swindled from people must have finished. He will die miserably.

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Lukayly: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
LAUTECH BIGGEST SCAMMER OF ALL TIME
AJAYI ADEJARE

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

YORUBA

The problem with Yorubas Is that their culture of crime makes them avoid taking responsibility.

Yorubas lead in crime and scam, SE leads in drug peddling which is a lesser crime. They don't force anyone to patronize them

IBO/IGBO/IPOB

11 Nigerian nationals arrested in Bangladesh over Facebook scam

The Dhaka Metropolitan Police in Bangladesh has arrested 11 Nigerian nationals for their alleged involvement in a Facebook scam.

Detectives apprehended the suspects in several operations conducted in different parts of Dhaka on Wednesday, the DMP said in a media briefing on Thursday, April 21.

The Nigerian arrestees have been identified as Henri Osita Okechukwu, Chisom Emmanuel Obiajulu, Okeke Peter, Obinna Sunday, Oneka Amba, Chisom Anthonoy Ekwenze, Okeyea Azubike, Anuyarah Ojuyemena Daniel, Anuruka Jinika Francis, Luke and Domado Chinedo.
Their Bangladeshi assistant has been identified as Chadni Akter, who used to help them as a fake customs official, concealing her real identity.
The leaders of the fraud ring are Osita Okechukwu and Chisom Emmanuel. They used to maintain communication with their Bangladeshi accomplices and distribute the embezzled money among other members of the gang,” said AKM Hafiz Akter, an additional commissioner at DMP's Detective Branch.

"The other members of the gang swindled people out of huge amounts of money with promises of expensive gifts and investment after developing a virtual friendship with fake Facebook ID as an American or European citizen.”

A dollar ‘trick’ machine, 17 phones, two laptops, chemical bottles and copies of warrants in various cases have been seized from their possessions.

In addition to Chadni, several Bangladeshi citizens are involved with the gang, Hafiz said, adding that legal action has been taken against the gang members.

The law enforcers have launched a manhunt to trace out other criminals, he added.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

YORUBA

IGBO/IBO/IPOB

The Dhaka Metropolitan Police in Bangladesh has arrested 11 Nigerian nationals for their alleged involvement in a Facebook scam.
Detectives apprehended the suspects in several operations conducted in different parts of Dhaka on Wednesday, the DMP said in a media briefing on Thursday, April 21.

The Nigerian arrestees have been identified as Henri Osita Okechukwu, Chisom Emmanuel Obiajulu, Okeke Peter, Obinna Sunday, Oneka Amba, Chisom Anthonoy Ekwenze, Okeyea Azubike, Anuyarah Ojuyemena Daniel, Anuruka Jinika Francis, Luke and Domado Chinedo.

Their Bangladeshi assistant has been identified as Chadni Akter, who used to help them as a fake customs official, concealing her real identity.

"The leaders of the fraud ring are Osita Okechukwu and Chisom Emmanuel. They used to maintain communication with their Bangladeshi accomplices and distribute the embezzled money among other members of the gang,” said AKM Hafiz Akter, an additional commissioner at DMP's Detective Branch.

"The other members of the gang swindled people out of huge amounts of money with promises of expensive gifts and investment after developing a virtual friendship with fake Facebook ID as an American or European citizen.”

A dollar ‘trick’ machine, 17 phones, two laptops, chemical bottles and copies of warrants in various cases have been seized from their possessions.

In addition to Chadni, several Bangladeshi citizens are involved with the gang, Hafiz said, adding that legal action has been taken against the gang members.

The law enforcers have launched a manhunt to trace out other criminals, he added.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by OFFICIAL336: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Timmi:

IGBO/IBO/IPOB

"The leaders of the fraud ring are Osita Okechukwu and Chisom Emmanuel. They used to maintain communication with their Bangladeshi accomplices and distribute the embezzled money among other members of the gang,” said AKM Hafiz Akter, an additional commissioner at DMP's Detective Branch.

The problem with Yoruba is that they don't take responsibility.

Drug-related offence outside the country are led by SE, anything wire wire is Yoruba soft work, Northerners are into terrorism financing while Edo leads in trafficking.

Copying and pastig all these epistles wont change that.

Yorubas should learn to accept their short comings.

No tribe is perfect.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

The problem with Yoruba is that they don't take responsibility.

Drug-related offence outside the country are led by SE, anything wire wire is Yoruba soft work, Northerners are into terrorism financing while Edo leads in trafficking.

Copying and pastig all these epistles wont change that.

Yorubas should learn to accept their short comings.

No tribe is perfect.

Mr. irresponsibility, can you name or show an example where the Yorubas don’t take responsibility? And by the way, I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but just hate generalizations for that is a lazy man’s trade.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by lendahand(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
cosmos1440:

inksnation owned and controlled by Mr Sewanu is missing from that list . . . Mr Sewanu is not only at large, he is still using inksnation to scam gullible Nigeria
thought it was about buying a particular coin
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by OFFICIAL336: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Timmi:

Mr. irresponsibility, can you name or show an example where the Yorubas don’t take responsibility? And by the way, I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but just hate generalizations for that is a lazy man’s trade.
Even a blind man knows Yorubas don'tttt take responsibility. I'll list just three

1. Awolowo was imprisoned for planning treason with Ghana against Azikiwe/Belewa. In 1965, a coup was carried out to break Awolowo out of prison and make him president.

An Igbo man Ojukwu and Ironsi quashed the coup. One of the ring leaders Nzeogwu met OBJ at the night before the coup. Ademoja was one of the ring leader and no Igbo from SE was part of the leaders only andoma people who Yorubas believe to be non-Igbos.

When the coup failed, we started hearing it was an Igbo coup.

How can Igbos carry out a coup to remove an Igbo-led government to install a Yoruba man imprisoned for treason and still quash their coup?

Does it make sense to you?

2. Yorubas destroyed Lagos during EndSars and blamed Igbos.

3. Ask a Yoruba man, between Igbos and Yorubas who does ritual pass and he will mention Igbo

4. Yorubas say Igbos are the poorest region in the South but Yorubas have the highest number of most vulnerable households in the South after SS.

Yorubas dont take responsibility. They will always find someone to blame.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by OFFICIAL336: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
ppogba:

So it is the Russian man that brought it to Nigeria?

It is the Russian man that absonded to middle east to have talk of the town wedding?

It is the Russian man that is presently hiding in Malaysia or wherever?

I will not argue FG looking into the culture of another tribe that endorses crime since I will be arguing against someone from the tribe of saints.

Enjoy your sainthood.
Chuddg was the top guider. He is just like the influencer
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Even a blind man knows Yorubas don'tttt take responsibility. I'll list just three

1. Awolowo was imprisoned for planning treason with Ghana against Azikiwe/Belewa. In 1965, a coup was carried out to break Awolowo out of prison and make him president.

An Igbo man Ojukwu and Ironsi quashed the coup. One of the ring leaders Nzeogwu met OBJ at the night before the coup. Ademoja was one of the ring leader and no Igbo from SE was part of the leaders only andoma people who Yorubas believe to be non-Igbos.

How can Igbos carry out a coup to remove an Igbo-led government to install a Yoruba man imprisoned for treason and still quash their coup?

3. Ask a Yoruba man, between Igbos and Yorubas who does ritual pass and he will mention Igbo

4. Yorubas say Igbos are the poorest region in the South but Yorubas have the highest number of most vulnerable households in the South after SS.

If only you can do research and read yourself instead of hearsay and follow follow.

1. The coup was not to free Awolowo, go and research very well and provide credible citations.
2. Where and when did you read about any tribe been blamed for EndSars, please provide citation. Or else it’s your imagination to support your erroneous statement.
3. Though I don’t believe in ritual killings but both are as guilty in that respect unless you can provide the statistics to back up your statement.
4. I don’t know where you are getting your data from unless from your street urchins, either you provide credible verifiable data or you shut up.

Unless you provide credible data then all you are talking about are gibberish and propaganda and lies that your people are well known for. That’s the reason why no one take Igbos/Ibos/Igbos seriously.

Best Regards in your endeavor and continue propagating what your people are well known for.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by solreb: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nairalandaire:
Thanks for sharing...
MBA Forex CEO, Maxwell Odum is missing. I think he tops the list of scammers fleecing billions of Naira from Nigerians and now on the run. He promoted a Ponzi Forex scheme
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ode!

If only you understand the depth of my post. I won't explain it to you.. dindinrin
‘Dindirin’ - you see what you even resorted to….change your mindset pleaaaase. You’d definitely grow up to be a better person by so doing.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by makems(f): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please what about COTP,hyperfine
and platin farm. My friend is currently disturbing me on this. I know she means well for me.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by wandeykul(f): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2022
dubaino:
Others
Where is quintessential investment company. Kayode Joshua
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by LADEMINUS: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Wow. What a twisted reportage.

Please just Google Sir. I'll leave it there
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by 111P3kdudu(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
makems:
Please what about COTP,hyperfine
and platin farm. My friend is currently disturbing me on this. I know she means well for me.

Pure scam
Research on google and youtube for scam reviews on this businesses u mentioned mostly dat COTP is a scam.
Dnt fall for it
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by BewareOf419: 11:38am On May 01, 2022
I warned you guys on this scamming app but most don't listen to me.. Have you all seen the result now?

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by NairalandAngel(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2022
dubaino:
Successful Ponzi Scammers in the past....

MMM, MBA , Chinmark, Ovaioza.

They are not from other planets they are around you, they are your friends, lovers , Family. The list is endless.

Look before you make that transfer.

As shared by Nnamdi Chife on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NnamdiChife/status/1515607462216355841

Please also include this organisation in your list of scammers Melizbode Global Ventures which was run by Azeez Enitan!

The name of his Nairaland monikers are Melizbode and Hennycool
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by FoolishBoy419: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Where is Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex on the list?

We were told that this scammer donated #3 billion to Christ Embassy, bought fleet of expensive cars and acquired luxury houses in Port Harcourt.

Nigerians are the most wicked bla
ck people God created.....that's if it was God who created Nigerians because these idiots have terrible hearts. lipsrsealed

Lol. I remember that time when some smart nairalanders tried to warn una but many of you rained curses on them.

The guy just played around with your senses. If it's not CBN blocking him, it's network issues or litigation or even "certain issues" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.