Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (57007 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Chibae4real: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Benignant forte Nigeria limited Should not be left out!
Philip Akor has caused tears to many people, including most of his workers. They're still parading themselves as if nothing had happened.
May God fight for His people!
Please stay away from any form of ponzi scheme or online investment!!! Don't do it no matter how attractive it is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by HausaIboYoruba: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
With 5billion in aza even god sef no go fit catch me
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by aidameoryou: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omoluabi16:
The funniest one na chinmark A.K.A the red king. grin the hype was so much.
All his pictures are so meme-worthy... All we have, God gave us .

You quoted wrongly, the right one is

all we have, chinmark has taken grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by kingthreat(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2022

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
kingthreat:
Nonsense. The biggest has to be the MMM mastermind who claimed to be the top guider - Chuddy Ugorji.
Biggest Nigerian scammer ever. If these people are scammer kingpins, Chuddy Ugorji is a legend

For now he might be the biggest, but you never know when his record will be broken, these people have the boldness to do such things because they have mentors and advisers who tell them its okay to rip people off as long as their mentors get a cut.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Propertyforum: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
The funny thing is that many more are still on the rise
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by membranus: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
paxonel:
Where Bulali picture?
He runs the most ponzi government and he is living at LARGE

EFCC are looking for him. If you know his whereabout, please tell us, and we will go and arrest him.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Kwakwa7: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
My wife 3m for brazza hand .. nah bayelsa thief

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by wonderiyke(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
jesmond3945:
lol. Taking your name to sec for confirmation.

That's a waste of time. SEC is complicit in this rubbish. I wish you follow "Brekete" family radio (you can follow their life broadcast on their Facebook or YouTube handles) & heard what a SEC official said about their registration process. That they register company names separately & do another registration for the products being offered by the company. That is why your search might return a yes. But after you've been scammed, SEC will now tell you that the product that you invested your money is not registered with them. A very stupid arrangement if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Why is Tinubu not mentioned
Elo logba lowo iyalaya e

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by membranus: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
What about Inksnation, Theobarth and company. They scammed me and my family of above 20k of fake grants.

We Nigerians are always gullible when it comes to promise of easy money.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by asobo1: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jerewise332:

Me never withdraw yet but my friends dem dey withdraw and show me screenshots but like now seems the platform is kind of delaying in payment even to top up na wahala

Yes just as you said, both withdrawal and deposit has been difficult. We just hope it isn't the usual sign.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by membranus: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
kingthreat:
Nonsense. The biggest has to be the MMM mastermind who claimed to be the top guider - Chuddy Ugorji.
Biggest Nigerian scammer ever. If these people are scammer kingpins, Chuddy Ugorji is a legend

He led the then new scamming scheme, then others key into it and cash out big.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
I thought they said Igbos are scammers.. from the NCAN representative..We have been vindicated

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by naijaman2225(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
asobo1:
SEC is the sure bet here. Nothing like LinkedIn or Facebook
EVEN SEC REGISTRATION MEANS NOTHING. NIGERIA IS JUST ONE HUGE CRIME SCENE.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by cosmos1440: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
Successful Ponzi Scammers in the past....

MMM, MBA , Chinmark, Ovaioza.

They are not from other planets they are around you, they are your friends, lovers , Family. The list is endless.

Look before you make that transfer.

As shared by Nnamdi Chife on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NnamdiChife/status/1515607462216355841

inksnation owned and controlled by Mr Sewanu is missing from that list . . . Mr Sewanu is not only at large, he is still using inksnation to scam gullible Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by wonderiyke(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
quentin06:
I think the major tribes in the country are ably represented in the crowd robbery scheme, I see ambassadors from the East, West South and North. Its too bad that despite being exposed we still have ponzi artist coming on board, it seems there is no real punishment meted to these crooks.

People should learn to ask the right questions in any investment scheme, when the promoters get angry at you for asking deep questions thats a red flag that they intent to defraud people.

Dont be intimidated by their dressing, office cars or the policemen they hire to protect them, thieves are thieves.

Some of them are so skilled in the art of ripping people off that they run, then later reappear under a new name.

I blame the celebrity culture which has made our people worship people without tracing their antecedents.

You said it all. Plus, we live in a society devoid of organized crime syndicates that could mete out justice to these fraudulent criminals for a fee. The mediocre available ones are preoccupied with catering to the whims & caprices of the political class. Let me not say much.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Bmaster(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Where is Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex on the list?

We were told that this scammer donated #3 billion to Christ Embassy, bought fleet of expensive cars and acquired luxury houses in Port Harcourt.

Nigerians are the most wicked black people God created.....that's if it was God who created Nigerians because these idiots have terrible hearts. lipsrsealed
why he come resemble one useless prophet like DAT for onitsha.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Kwakwa7: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Barazza and Obas Global are just devils parading themselves as humans . Obas Global duped my wife #4m Naira … Baraza #3m ..

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by soluwunmi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are you shaking your head , instead of getting people to arrange the guy....Chai it's also because this people know Nigerians can afford to loose their money o
Oh gosh
olaboy33:
I wonder why BalckGold is always excluded in all these.

Michael Chidiebere Oti.

Brought in Davido, Nancy Isime and even started a TV show to make the RACKSTERLI scam look real.

I saw him some months back at Lekki with about 4 policemen in 2 GWagons.
I just shaked my end in regret of how my hard earned money just zipped.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ORIAYO70(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
Successful Ponzi Scammers in the past....

MMM, MBA , Chinmark, Ovaioza.

They are not from other planets they are around you, they are your friends, lovers , Family. The list is endless.

Look before you make that transfer.

As shared by Nnamdi Chife on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NnamdiChife/status/1515607462216355841

This same thieves will say govt r corrupt, if these set of men were in Govt sorry is the case.. tomorrow some fools will be saying they need new young generation.

The new generation of young politicians r brigands and absolutely corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by wonderiyke(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
soluwunmi:
Why are you shaking your head , instead of getting people to arrange the guy....Chai it's also because this people know Nigerians can afford to loose their money o
Oh gosh

My dear, such resource people only work for the political class. Sometimes for very high-profile high-paying criminal syndicate bosses.
They can't be retained by small-timers such as victims of these scammers.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by amodujames(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
I dey suspect this RISEVEST sef undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by oilmane(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
And More

Nigerians sha, them day scam una but una still day pay, I pray wisdom fall on our people

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Skillz0355: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Make una add this guy

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Leetika: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Join mine leetika investment 15% monthly ROI . No stories. Not ponzi
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Sirchef: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ochuko Fx . Forex scam. Currently at large
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by phemmyfour: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Tribalism kee you there.
Lack of understanding perish you.
Alainironú
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Googledotcom: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where is Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.