Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (56751 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Basheer22: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Most of those criminals are on Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by xynerise: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
They will still scam more. Mumu plenty for Naija

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MrCGPA(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Where is CHYMALL on the list? I lost 4M in that Ponzi Scheme and promised never to try anyone again till death. No short Cut to making Money.

16 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by SmartPolician: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Where is Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex on the list?

We were told that this scammer donated #3 billion to Christ Embassy, bought fleet of expensive cars and acquired luxury houses in Port Harcourt.

Nigerians are the most wicked black people God created.....that's if it was God who created Nigerians because these idiots have terrible hearts. lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Bigfish121(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2022
One so called bitcoin pikin is supposed to be here.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Skye231(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Awon internet gangstar
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MonkeyMods(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Another one is Ifeanyi Obike on LinkedIn

Social media Billionaire

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by friendlyadvice: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
hmmm all of them na igbo

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Blakpot: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Good thread!
Say no to fraud, it destroys lives.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by VULCAN(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2022
EFCC doesn't go after these guys but will pursue anybody who speaks against this govt.

How low can Buhari take this country before he will step down?
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Proudlyomonna: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2022
E go hard for me to fall for all this nonsense,bcus since time Immemorial I always told myself,oga no free money anywhere for you o���
Give me 20k I will give you 40k grin grin
Thief ole barawo carry am go grin
I like my 20k pass your 40k
Keep your 40k make I keep my 20k biko ��

Nigerians too like awuf angry
If them don catch you before

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ikorodureporta: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2022
. & EFCC & police go dey arrest jobless boys for street
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by cosmatika(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Yorubas mastered the act of scamming ppl via "investments" wella

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by OFFICIAL336: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Yoruba and Edo leading.

But ask a Yoruba man the tribe that leads in scam, he will shout IGBO because he is from a tribe that doesn't take responsibility.

Yourbas should learn to take responsibility

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2022
All of them would have changed their names and enjoying their victims money in a mysterious country. They know the law can't sentence them to death or 3 years imprisonment. And that makes ponzi very lucrative in Nigeria. Their tactics is now to introduce themselves as pastor
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Oritna94(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Our greed is what is fueling the proliferation of such Ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Sheuns(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
You forgot porkmoney

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Cantonese: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
And tragically they are all Nigerian youths.

How can tomorrow be better than today with such youths in our society?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by olaboy33(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
I wonder why BalckGold is always excluded in all these.

Michael Chidiebere Oti.

Brought in Davido, Nancy Isime and even started a TV show to make the RACKSTERLI scam look real.

I saw him some months back at Lekki with about 4 policemen in 2 GWagons.
I just shaked my end in regret of how my hard earned money just zipped.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
People up there blaming the country instead of blaming those who committed the acts.

Nonsense. We as a people love corruption. It's in grind and we aren't doing anything to change that.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by rowon(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Please add Solomon Akhigbe to the list. He is ceo of Solomon ace investment. He can not be reach again since 2021.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by KarlWhyte(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
The list is not complete without Racksterli, an investment platform owned by Michael Chidiebere Oti,
also known as ‘Black Gold’, one of the greatest scammers of all time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by aylipple: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
So, someone named their scheme "Poyoyo Investment" & people still went & poured their money into it? Lol.

20 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Oritna94(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Remaining La Buena Vida blokes. Those guys worry me die. I did not even flinch to their tactics.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ppogba: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Flamees:
Be like say na Afonja Heritage

Considering the fact that the tribes of the fraudulent idiots cuts across, I wasn't expecting any reasonable person to introduce an ethnic direction to the discussion.

But of course, someone must win the ' idiot of the day" award. Congratulations
You are the winner for today.

Just to remind you Chinmark and the MMM guys are not afonja.

15 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by OFFICIAL336: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2022
friendlyadvice:
hmmm all of them na igbo
Tmksouth you see why we always say Yorubas don't take responsibility.

Only two Igbo names (one is from SE and the other from Ikwerre, whoo claimed to come from Bini), but a Yoruba man has blamed Igbos in a list his tribe clearly leads.

They don't take responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria the country where majority of its citizens believe in stealing from other people to be successful. It is obvious fraud is your lifestyle in Nigeria no wonder most countries don't allow you guys in anymore. Theives
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Oritna94(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2022
KarlWhyte:
The list is not complete without Racksterli, an investment platform owned by Michael Chidiebere Oti,
also known as ‘Black Gold’, one of the greatest scammers of all time.

So na this guy get racksterli. Chai!! But he was good at swindling guys sha. With their polished English

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Omoluabi16(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2022
The funniest one na chinmark A.K.A the red king. grin the hype was so much.
All his pictures are so meme-worthy... All we have, God gave us.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Bignuell(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2022
And you know the funny thing they're well dressed. That puyoyo guy would pass for a saint from appearance. I'm sure non of them have tattoes, didn't see any dread and i'm sure they all had linkdin profiles. In a country with a corrupt justice system, they don't need to run sef, settle the important official and enjoy your life. Even that wale guy, if you see how him sheeps dey defend am ehn, you'll marvel. Well i didn't invest in any of them, except every Nigerian they scammed will forgive them but if not if them no collect, person wey bear their surname go collect. Please don't come for grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.