Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (57018 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by jrusky(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Now we have seen their faces. They can run but will be dock one good day.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Sirmikky1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
bjtinz:

Which kin name be poyoyo investment?? Even the name looks suspicious.

And GOATTI
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by kaymart: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Skankamola:

Wonders shall not end. See the last one on the list atutupoyoyo investment and people still de fall grin grin
It surprises me as many are still mentioning names of some more schemes. I read all comments from page 1 to the very last page.
I was shocked about how gullible some Nigerians are

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by capricornlady: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Another one is Ifeanyi Obike on LinkedIn

Social media Billionaire
Always advertising new businesses that doesn't exist and also seeking attention from gullible job seekers cheesy I pity for those that are always flooding his comment section

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by bmsteady(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
That's their faces

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by terabyte2015(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Una no mention OTI MICHEAL CHIDEBERE popularly called BLACKGOLD the acclaimed ceo of Racksterli. That guy put a lot of people in shambles conditions even till now

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MAYOWAAK: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bamise Samson Ajetunmobi and his wife Elizabeth Ajetunmobi both founders of Imagine Global Solution Limited

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MorningStar233: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ifko: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bakrabas:
The list is not complete without EATRICH FARMS... we still have money with them, anyone with a better info about the where about will be appreciated
Y looking for them again..You should be RICH by now grin angry cool
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Ihack: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:

You know I can only speak for myself while I understand your point but in the meantime you can just note the name Mide Oludipe well as the brand name Possible Farms
What is possible about your farm?
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Flamees:
Be like say na Afonja Heritage

You need to go to your village and have your head examined. It’s obvious your brain is in Flamessssss
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by johnnypumpum(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
NA MY COUNTRY BE DIS....
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ladyn4real(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Odiegwu!!!
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MonkeyMods(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
capricornlady:
Always advertising new businesses that doesn't exist and also seeking attention from gullible job seekers cheesy I pity for those that are always flooding his comment section

I believed him until I chatted with him on WhatsApp undecided
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ogmask: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
And More

Add to the list.
Mr Temple Okoro
VFT trading and capital Investment
With offices in portharcourt, Lagos, Abuja and Calabar.
He ran away with 6billion+
If I get his picture I will send it here

Modified: see his pix

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Why is Tinubu not mentioned

Because you are an Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
kaymart:

It surprises m Ans many are still mentioning names. I read all comments from page 1 to the very last page.
I was shocked about how gullible some Nigerians are
Yeah but there are genuine investment companies whom these fraudsters copy their model to perpetuate fraud, so it may not always be obvious for the set go.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Timmi: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Yoruba and Edo leading.

But ask a Yoruba man the tribe that leads in scam, he will shout IGBO because he is from a tribe that doesn't take responsibility.

Yourbas should learn to take responsibility

Mr Official336, look in the mirror. Who or what did you see? Crime and drug peddling and big time scammers - that’s who/what you will see.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by usuf4real: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please I did not see Omotade Sparks Amos Sewanu the inksnation founder on the list the list is not complete o,OP I hope the list will be be updated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by rollywise(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Opor. the ones I did are not even here or are they using current year?
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by HardMirror(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Poyoyo grin

The name sef is offside
you sef see am?
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by stephenponti(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
In the next 5 years more pictures will be added to the list because Nigerians will always fall to gullible get rich quick schemes.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Lack of understanding perish you.
Alainironú
Instead of you to work on your tribalism infected mindset, you are countering the obvious. Pls, turn over a new leaf. Africa doesn’t need this type of mindset
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Orpe7(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerians aren't poor, they are just stupid with money

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by theultimatep3(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
SambankmanFried:
they can continue throwing billions into ponzi. nigerians will always swallow branding, see IPC that daddy freeze promoted, people have lost millions and no one is talking about it

una no wan learn how to trade na
una dey pay for forex seminars to learn rubbish
but when i do free trainings to help boys
they dont value it

if you have idle money you dont know what to do with
download binance or ftx app
buy usdt - save it or stake it for returns. its better than all these poyoyo clowns
or better off learn how to trade spot arbitrage on your phone far more profitable

U don't charge to teach? Pls I want to learn
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MikeBetty(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
It is greed that led people to fall victim. How on earth will a company pay investors 50% of the invested capital as ROI. Greed and lazrness lead people to fall prey.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by dkickz: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
The list is not complete... Wale of Wales Kingdom Capital(WKC) is very much incommunicado too.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by castrokins(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerians Don't Learn From History, And Like Oyedepo Said, We Have A Very Short Memory.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by pancrowcash: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrCGPA:
Where is CHYMALL on the list? I lost 4M in that Ponzi Scheme and promised never to try anyone again till death. No short Cut to making Money.

You did chymall.

My God... I just knew those guys were crazy scammers.

They were not really solving problems at that, rather showing what they "wanted" to build!

That's how you know dem; what have you really solved NOW!

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Betboss(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Akanoaaa:

It disturbs me how anything has not been said or done about this guy since. He scammed thousands of Nigerians and his platform (racksterli) was so popular then and everybody just acting as if nothing happened.

The guy is always on IG flaunting his ill gotten wealth and nobody has ever said anything or take any action.

It's too easy to do evil and get away with it in this country and that's one of the reasons I stopped hoping is this dead country.

Very pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.