Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? (24849 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by PEXBlog(f): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
On my wedding day, I will tell my boo that I can't wait to start enjoying his money which is my money at the beginning of our honeymoon.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by miketayo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
A lot
E g

Make sure that food go round...tell the person in charge

Don't overdance so that it won't be obvious that I no Sabi dance

You seem very experienced, how many weddings have u had cheesy
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Okoroawusa: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Groom: " I go finish work on you tonight"

Bride: 'Sugar... sugarcane. .. something wey sweet like sugarcane "..

Now you know...
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by phemmyfour: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
miketayo:

You seem very experienced, how many weddings have u had cheesy
So many, I have another one this Friday
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by miketayo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
So many, I have another one this Friday

I didn't see the name before Femi, chairman I hail
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by PointZerom: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Aliyu007:
They just talk random things .. just to make it seems like they're not just sitting down and looking like dummy...

Lies.
They discuss a lot of things, it can be their guest, the mc, etc but their discussions are centered onbthe event of the day etc. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by sript: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Boogieman....how many rap of weed is remaining

Wifey....22 raps excluding the ones at the booth cheesy

Boogieman....damn niggar WTF sad cheesy
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Osanoghodua1: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Just the lapses in the wedding and need for quick correction where possible.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by phemmyfour: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
miketayo:

I didn't see the name before Femi, chairman I hail
grin grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Olabode211: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
don't worry now,just tell her that your ex-lovers is in the hall.dialogue don start niyen oo.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Husband ;wisper to wife,babe hwfr
Wife; say am gud
Husband; say hope ur belle dey sweet u now,as u know wan allow me rest for wedding matter
Wife ;smile
Husband;say I can't wait make this wedding do quick,make I scatter ur yansh grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by CaptainFM1: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ale' yi ale, ale ko ko ale
Ti mo ti my m'okole.....

Something silly of such!
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Bbbw: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yes
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by CaptainFM1: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
LollySeaSide:
The husband will ask the wife whether the chicken in their neighbours yam barn still has its tail feathers shipped via AliExpress on the night before President Obama bought his first oven with the loan Buhari took from China knowing full well that his neighbours in the White House all have diarrhoea six months to the first daughter's graduation from picking up agege bread right beside Mc Oluomo's kitchen while Tinubu was talking about his plans to build the first flyover in Zimbabwe to make sure that Dino Melaye does not take advantage of Osinbajo's skin colour to withdraw money from his grandmother's account.

If you were the wife, what would your response be?

With all these talk, I go just cancel the wedding.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Generalwoodz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Groom: " I go finish work on you tonight"

Bride: 'Sugar... sugarcane. .. something wey sweet like sugarcane "..

Now you know...

But the couple are not Kizz Daniel and Tiwa Savage grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by LollySeaSide: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
CaptainFM1:

With all these talk, I go just cancel the wedding.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That'll make you a cancellor.
Abi na counsellor, councillor or chancellor you go be sef?
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Elock1: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:
Who Knows The Answers To This ? (PHOTO)

What do they really say?
the way I go take knack you this night ehn
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Sermwell(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ken4Christ:
If your wife or husband to be is truly your friend, you will not be looking for what to say. Gist will just flow naturally.
I'm just imagining me and my girl on our wedding day! cheesy We that can gossip for Africa! cheesy cheesy cheesy I trust us sha
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by kdfinest(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:
What do they really say?
its mostly random gist. some could be 1. see that my guy I told you about e show o. 2. See this people na change them dey throw come dance pass the money sef.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Contagious100d(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
This op na underage
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Contagious100d(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
This op na seff. I why you open tred bi this?
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Who spray money, who no spray money
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by tianshie(m): 3:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Boss, please, lend me 5k till month end. Please Sir

You no dey sell caro white again?
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Munzy14(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?
A lot..Especially when they are friends.

It is their day so you won't expect them to sit like dummy looking around.

Funny question though.

Even people whisper and communicate during sex, not to talk of their big day
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by KORLAR(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
She go blush and laugh tire because I go just dey whine and totori am.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Washington505: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
How dem go do the tatata undecided
na wetin i wan hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / How To Make A Woman Your Slave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.