Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? (24831 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Maranzano(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
The planning of your new home has just begun with those silent whispers at the reception hall.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by tofolo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:
Who Knows The Answers To This ? (PHOTO)

What do they really say?
ITS PRIVATE tongue
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by javaguru: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
and this made front page
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by bonnyhope: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Discussing sex style to use tonight
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Ultimas: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Groom: Tonight is the night.

Bride: Yes, make me a woman.

(As if she has not become a woman)

grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Ultimas: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Groom: Tonight is the night.

Bride: Yes, make me a woman.

(As if she has not become a woman)

grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by HugeDan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
This night na die grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Sadstoner: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm...

Fear woman even though say Dix na tatafo post
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by AZControversial(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
sad
The couple...
Husband(smiles): your ex is around..
Wife(giggles): so is yours.

Parents of bride/ groom as they see the couple giggling: aawwww, they're looking so happy!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by gigabyte13: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Me telling babe that, if e red, e red be that.
We die here... Going to 3years now
We never die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Vyolet(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Its mostly gossips about the wedding.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by deavicky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?
na gossip. They don see somebody they no expect weh matter or they see somebody weh want come chop rice go
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by apple30(f): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dey whisper “ Dear Dey say drink worn finish “ while d man reply “tell Nonso make he collect 2 carton of star come”.. grin grin grin rubbing minds together cool
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Elidrisy20: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
I tear your toto
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Ken4Christ: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
If your wife or husband to be is truly your friend, you will not be looking for what to say. Gist will just flow naturally.

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by princeSammyz: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Husband: I'm damn hungry
Wife: Hungry? For me?
Husband: You have no idea!
Priest: Wife, submit to your husbands as the church do Christ.......

When you get there you go know, no rush
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Searchingvictor: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ken4Christ:
If your wife or husband to be is truly your friend, you will not be looking for what to say. Gist will just flow naturally.

Boss, please, lend me 5k till month end. Please Sir
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by placeofallure(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?

Matters Arising grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by ahamonyeka(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Husband to the wife :shey no be that your uncle wey say he no go come unless i buy airplane for your vilkage people?
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by PharmacyStore: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
They talk about everything, from the MC, the Food and Drinks etc
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Blunttruth: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?
The whispering is because of the noise nothing special.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by zomoears(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
1. About guests as they arrive, or as you sight them. You ask each other who you have not seen, or who has arrived and all.
2. Talk about arrangements and ask updates to ensure all is going well.

Others are free to add thirs.

This is from my experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by PAQ(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Impostorr: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
See your papa shoe wey be like bata yahoo cheesy
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?
The decorator did rubbish
When is your uncle showing up?
Did you anoint your hands before allowing them to shake you?
Who is holding the money they sprayed us?

Etc

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
It is not yet time. Wait for ur time u will surely know
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by GloriousGbola: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ishilove:

The decorator did rubbish
When is your uncle showing up?
Did you anoint your hands before allowing them to shake you?
Who is holding the money they sprayed us?

Etc

Real question right there grin
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by GloriousGbola: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?

The pxssy is mine tongue
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by arantess: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?
on that day, as we sat down and sighted some chairmen from her mothers side
she told me say least 50k sure from each of them

couples discuss alot of things as they sit

babe, am pressed oo, how i go do now??
calm down just hold it they will soon start spraying money
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Uncleodi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yubeejakes:

Don't worry yours will happen naturally.
You no go lack wetin to talk when the time comes

Especially when one lousy uninvited guests arrives and sits on the high table without permission only to start drinking wine and smoking cigar � �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss / Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.