Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses (47508 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses / I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Abilistic(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
smiley

Father at 17
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Dottore: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
H
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by DSC7: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
So where is the money now? undecided.....

Every short cut has consequences.....

It is finished!!!...
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Aha! na dem dem.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by adedayoa2(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2022
I give up

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Pray4meJC(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
mad people everywhere. If all these ritual are real why are most witch doctors poor

Stop this stupid comments children. They know the consequences and will rather you do it while they get gifts and funds from you for doing the jobs. They are doing their jobs after all they didn't force you to do money rituals but you went to meet them
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Shedrack777: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2022
who get old rusty kala abeg? i wan use am check something for this guy left leg

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2022
ADELEKE, I know you voted for Buhari and was planning to vote for Osibanjo or Tinubu before you were caught.

Those people in the SW should leave rituals alone and go out and work hard like other Nigerians, shameless people.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2022
A yoro man is a potential ritualists undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Pastorsmile: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Did he become rich ever after?
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by victorv12(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Sadstoner: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Ok we don hear u
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Qatar2022: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Mokason288:
shocked
I only came to check names
Are you disappointed?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2022
And Vanguard had to foolishly paste the 10yr old victim's name instead of protecting her. Foolish journalist, foolish editor, foolish newspaper
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by havenz(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Before now they will say it's the Igbo tribe that uses the own for money ritual now the west and others have taken over.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Westtimeline: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:

One of the yoonity begging bandits. He will soon blame IPOB cheesy cheesy
Atleast, he didn't sleep with her corpse for six whole days for money ritual like the IPOB youth. shocked
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Thinktwicemybro: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Mokason288:
shocked
I only came to check names
Na them, dirty people.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Osita2028(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
What kind of things is this...your own daughter because of money. If na like that y your own father no use u for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Sultty(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Pray4meJC:

Stop this stupid comments children. They know the consequences and will rather you do it while they get gifts and funds from you for doing the jobs. They are doing their jobs after all they didn't force you to do money rituals but you went to meet them
says empty brain

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:

angry

Evil abominable act

Afonja Father. Tueeeh cry

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
autonomous22:
*Adeniyi Adeleke*
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by FireUpNow(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Why is he still alive? Those Afonjas again
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Elidrisy20: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
You want to become millionaire, you no want go farm,learn trade
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by abobote: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
And he is still alive? Where's jungle justice when you need it most.
But then, how did he become a father at 17
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Rexymania(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Your cup of tea ☕� drink it
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Lightorder: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:
He birthed a child at 17yrs?

Not even the legal adult age of 18?

The story doesn't add up....

it added very well. Somewhere away from my street, I don’t think the boy is upto 15 and the girl might be 14. People had to remind her to go and breast feed the baby. She would still be playing like a Kid . Unfortunately, they lost the poor baby.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Rexymania(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Can a brain be empty?

Sultty:
says empty brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.