Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses (47509 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses / I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Thinktwicemybro to his useless homosexual father

Tribalistic goat
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Gkemz: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjas and ritual na 5&6. Imagine having an intercourse with your underage daughter. Tufiakwa!!
He committed 5 offenses:

Sleeping with his daughter

Sleeping with an underage/

Child abuse

Ritualist

Criminal intent to commit murder
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by MadamNneka(f): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2022
just to compete with great igbos

afonjaaaaaa
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Andytyx(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
mad people everywhere. If all these ritual are real why are most witch doctors poor
My brother!
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Cashio(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
mad people everywhere. If all these ritual are real why are most witch doctors poor
and if all these ritual things are not real, why are people doing it?
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by eedhrisademola(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
Lol! Don't you know the devil has no mercy,no relatives.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by officialmario(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
They will remain poor in the sense that they won't accept money from ritualist,it's a taboo..they must not spend blood money.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2022
All these lazy boys undecided
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Thinktwicemybro: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=112110767][/quote]
Tribalistic goat next time choose what to say. King of igbo kill you. Mumu
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by riczy(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Wonders av finally ended!
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Sultty(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Cashio:
and if all these ritual things are not real, why are people doing it?
that's what beg for questions because to me it lacks logic. Do u know anyone who can prove that or perhaps u can prove it to us
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by knowhowk: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
Witch doctor will never do Rituals money for themselves..they know the Consequences
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Cashio(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Sultty:
that's what beg for questions because to me it lacks logic. Do u know anyone who can prove that or perhaps u can prove it to us
perhaps you can try it to know if it works or not.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Proudlyomonna: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Mad people don too plenty for this country oo make God continue to dey help us oo�
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Alonso91(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2022
On my behalf

Ogun kee you

Wtf
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Thinktwicemybro to his homosexual father
Tribalistic goat next time choose what to say. King of igbo kill you. Mumu
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Fourwinds: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:
He birthed a child at 17yrs?

Not even the legal adult age of 18?

The story doesn't add up....

It didn't add up in what way? Read what you wrote again. I doubt if you actually reasoned
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by kals4luv990(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2022
adedayoa2:
I give up
aaagh wen more shocks still dey come ni
Dnt Gv up just yet
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by nick50(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Name checkers over to una
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by mymadam(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:
He birthed a child at 17yrs? Not even the legal adult age of 18? The story doesn't add up....

E b like say na im step daughter d girl b... im wife daughter via another man.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Loreettaa: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2022
News like this made me run away from NL. undecided undecided
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by bilangha(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
that man didn't worth living kill him or strangle his testicles
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by SWATMan: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
A 27-year-old father, Adeniyi Adeleke, arrested by police detectives in Ondo state, for having carnal knowledge of her daughter has confessed that he wanted to use her for money rituals.

According to the state police spokesperson, Funmi Odunlami, the suspect ” a 27-year-old father, Adeniyi Adeleke confessed he had carnal knowledge of her 10-year-old daughter, Hannah Alo, to use her for money rituals.

Odunlami said ” On 16th April 2022, at about 1440hrs, one Bosede Alo ‘f’ of Idoani reported at the Idoani Division, that sometimes in the month of March 2022, at about 1500hrs, one Adeniyi Adeleke ‘m’ age 27years called her daughter Hannah Alo ‘f’ age 10years old to his room and forcefully have carnal knowledge with her.

“On receipt of the information, Detectives swung into action and arrested the suspect, upon interrogation he confessed to having committed the crime that he wanted to use her for money ritual.

She added that “Items recovered are a ring and pieces of red clothes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/i-slept-with-my-10-yr-old-daughter-for-money-rituals-father-confesses

/quote]
The moment I saw the name I was not surprised. This people and rituals are like Siamese twins.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Litmus: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Reason Ponzi and pyramid schemes find popularity in Nigeria is because of the overabundance of mindsets that believe juju works.
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Sultty(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
knowhowk:
Witch doctor will never do Rituals money for themselves..they know the Consequences
don't be deceived even when babalawo dey deceive u. There's nothing like that.
if there are consequences i think it should rather deter those who chose to do it. So babalawo have turn spectator whereby they see their customers enjoy money while they themselves choose to remain poor? The ones that are expert shaman should at least know other ways to make money that will not have consequences yet they fool d gullible
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nkaytonia(f): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is what you get when you make a BOY a FATHER.......
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by Nkaytonia(f): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Effect of making a BOY a FATHER
Re: I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses by MadamOk(f): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.