Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Twitter Babe Narrate Her Journey Of Love To Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Babe Narrate Her Journey Of Love To Ibadan (547 Views)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Babe Narrate Her Journey Of Love To Ibadan by Afonjashapmouth: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Twitter is the biggest hub for fake relationships and the rate at which they do their abracadabra on themselves go weak you. Abeg nairaland no dey stress me. grin grin grin

Re: Twitter Babe Narrate Her Journey Of Love To Ibadan by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Twitter Babe Narrate Her Journey Of Love To Ibadan by habsydiamond(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
If u won hear the lies that can wake 10years dead body go Twitter... Dem Sabi put shiit for ground. Won ma n mugbe le gan ni..

Re: Twitter Babe Narrate Her Journey Of Love To Ibadan by EmzyT: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Body Count Is A Useless Parameter / Signs You're Not The Only Guy In Her Life / Things That Will Happen To You When You Have Séx On Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.