Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

So Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Heartbroken (928 Views)

Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
It’s really heartbroken what small businesses undergo based on some clients perspectives that don’t hold water. I just lost what could have been one of my biggest deal so far this year just because I don’t yet have a car! This 2022 delivery ought to be the key

Re: So Heartbroken by dacillin: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
There is a saying " talk/say a little and leave your guest guessing" i.e forget to shaleye.

I believed you have learnt your lesson and move on. If God say it will be it will be.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by Whazar(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Forget it, what will be yours will be yours

Never give up, e go happen soon bro

3 Likes

Re: So Heartbroken by slawormiir: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ogeni op my niggar....I know your job

Ogbeni....continue your huzzle....another one will come

4 Likes

Re: So Heartbroken by Cerebellum: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Don't be heartbroken

The deal no be yours

2 Likes

Re: So Heartbroken by valdes00(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Always resist the urge to shalaye....

U gerrit..?
Re: So Heartbroken by yuping(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
lipsrsealed u did your best, and yoy did not lost it cus u don't own a car you lost it cus the customer is not patient.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by Ekejoestar(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
It could have been car snatchers!
Move on jare,,so person wey no get car no fit do business again.

Not that he even wan sell big amount of money, na just $5k and he's already feeling fly while men dey sell $500k without much noise.

2 Likes

Re: So Heartbroken by Oturatetuala(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
What will be yours will be yours.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by MortalityISGold: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
OP MOVE ON BRO, LIFE HAS ITS UPS AND DOWN. ITS NEVER A PERFECT PICTURE.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by fattprince(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ekejoestar:
It could have been car snatchers!
Move on jare,,so person wey no get car no fit do business again.

Not that he even wan sell big amount of money, na just $5k and he's already feeling fly while men dey sell $500k without much noise.
That's biz is a blessing in disguise for the Op. That's what my mind is just telling me.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Whazar:
Forget it, what will be yours will be yours

Never give up, e go happen soon bro

I believe so well. Thank you
Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogeni op my niggar....I know your job

Ogbeni....continue your huzzle....another one will come

I believe. Thanks you
Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed u did your best, and yoy did not lost it cus u don't own a car you lost it cus the customer is not patient.

I tried even with the best rate. You are right thank you

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
MortalityISGold:
OP MOVE ON BRO, LIFE HAS ITS UPS AND DOWN. ITS NEVER A PERFECT PICTURE.

Hmmm life!
Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Oturatetuala:
What will be yours will be yours.

I so much believe

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by MortalityISGold: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2022
LongBig:

Hmmm life!
THAT'S THE WAY IT IS BRO, JUST MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP STRESSING. YOU ARE BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE. EVERYONE HAVE A PROBLEM THEY TRY TO HIDE WITH A FAKE SMILE.
Re: So Heartbroken by SarutobiEky(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
OP that guy wasn't even planning on doing business with you. He had a sinister plot in mind. That guy no even get that 5k dollars. He's either an armed robber or a scammer. You dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2022
MortalityISGold:
THAT'S THE WAY IT IS BRO, JUST MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP STRESSING. YOU ARE BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE. EVERYONE HAVE A PROBLEM THEY TRY TO HIDE WITH A FAKE SMILE.

I so much appreciate this, thank you
Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2022
I buy Paypal, Payoneer and Crypto funds at a very good rate, you also want to change your currency? Look no further, am here to give you the best rate in the market.
You need foreign accounts to receive funds from overseas for your legit job? Relax am here for you. You want to learn how to be profitable on crypto or the best jpegs to buy on NFT? Come on in, I got you.

1 Like

Re: So Heartbroken by LongBig(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2022
I buy Paypal funds, Payoneer funds, you need an exchanger for your dollars, euros and pounds? Look no further, am here to give you the best rate in the market. If you also need accounts to receive funds from overseas I got you covered.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Romantic Movies On Netflix In 2022 / Can U Bang An Olosho Without Protection / So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.