Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders (4151 Views)

Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? / So Heartbroken / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by BadAdviser: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Romancelanders I'm a final year student of university of ibadan. I got to meet this girl through a friend and we got along immediately and before you know it we started dating.
During the early stage of our relationship she told me she want to know the password of my phone which I agreed to but on the condition that I'll also have her password and fingerprint.

There was a day she was cooking and i just decided to go through her phone I saw a conversation of her with her class rep where she told him that she's in a relationship but she's ready to be his side chick and i also saw the part where he asked her for nude picture of her ass and she sent a picture to him but i couldn't see it cos it was already deleted in her gallery so it was just dark with the whatsapp re downloading sign which always show when a picture is deleted from your gallery.
I didn't tell her about that immediately after about a week i told her and she started shouting and raking that she can swear with anything in this world that they were only joking and they didn't mean what they were saying that that's how she jokes with her class rep and even called the idiot in my presence and he said they were joking and she was only pulling his legs that she only sent her a dark empty picture just to make joke with him.

We forgot about that incident after few days and in 3 days time she came to my lodge and told me that a known very rich yahoo boy in Engineering department came to her lodge to look for her after they started talking on Instagram. She was telling me all these and was saying she doesn't know what the guy want with her that she doesn't like guy even with all his money and cars that she can't leave me for anyone bla bla blah.

After 3 days i got ahold of her phone and was going through her conversation with the guy and saw she went to visit the guy in town and she was thanking him for the nice treat he gave her the day she came.
I closed her phone and pretended I didn't see anything even till today she doesn't know i have seen her conversation with the said yahoo boy and she's the one pushing herself on him and even saw where the guy told her that he's a player and won't want to hurt her. All these are happening after she told me he's just a friend and she can't have anything to do with him and shit.

Today which is Sunday she told me she will be going to somewhere with a male classmate to get something for their project and I said no problem only for her to go outside to see a friend and I went through her whatsapp and saw a conversation of her with another yahoo boy telling him that she's going to start coming by 1.30pm which she did cos she hurriedly left my house trying to cause a problem blaming me that I always act weird and strange lol. She left immediately 1pm trying to keep her appointment with the guy and i called her when she was on her way and she was trying to act all friendly asking me if i have seen what i was looking for and if I have eaten and other shit trying to act all Friendly this is someone who left the house feeling all paranoid.

This girl is really hurting me and I'm ready to break up with her and move on with my life but anytime I try to do that she always deny ever having anything to do with all those guys even with all the evidence and will be shouting in my room swearing to God and all that before you know it i accept her back and we continue with the relationship.

I don't know what to do anymore the last time she left my room angrily after i brought to her notice about what she did she angrily left the house and later came back late in the night with a very good friend of mine to apologize.

She live a bit close to me so she always have the advantage of coming to my house to apologize and shit.

I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by BadAdviser: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rocktation please help a brother
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by SLAP44: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
The girl must be pretty?

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by healthserve(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
After cheating they plan the murders of their lovers. Loyalty is the foundation for any relationship. Unwavering loyalty. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by aprilwise(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
You don't a prophet to tell you who your girlfriend is. You have seen enough, breakup with her and move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
local man is disappointed! why give ur gaddamn heart to these farm toolz?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
We should use you as sacrifice to appease the gods only if the gods will accept. cry

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is she that special that you can't forget about her. She knows your weak point and uses it against you (which one is "she'll be shouting in my room ,swearing to God) Most of these problems are things you can solve with common sense... abeg

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Meekmind(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
BadAdviser:
Romancelanders I'm a final year student of university of ibadan. I got to meet this girl through a friend and we got along immediately and before you know it we started dating.
During the early stage of our relationship she told me she want to know the password of my phone which I agreed to but on the condition that I'll also have her password and fingerprint.

There was a day she was cooking and i just decided to go through her phone I saw a conversation of her with her class rep where she told him that she's in a relationship but she's ready to be his side chick and i also saw the part where he asked her for nude picture of her ass and she sent a picture to him but i couldn't see it cos it was already deleted in her gallery so it was just dark with the whatsapp re downloading sign which always show when a picture is deleted from your gallery.
I didn't tell her about that immediately after about a week i told her and she started shouting and raking that she can swear with anything in this world that they were only joking and they didn't mean what they were saying that that's how she jokes with her class rep and even called the idiot in my presence and he said they were joking and she was only pulling his legs that she only sent her a dark empty picture just to make joke with him.

We forgot about that incident after few days and in 3 days time she came to my lodge and told me that a known very rich yahoo boy in Engineering department came to her lodge to look for her after they started talking on Instagram. She was telling me all these and was saying she doesn't know what the guy want with her that she doesn't like guy even with all his money and cars that she can't leave me for anyone bla bla blah.

After 3 days i got ahold of her phone and was going through her conversation with the guy and saw she went to visit the guy in town and she was thanking him for the nice treat he gave her the day she came.
I closed her phone and pretended I didn't see anything even till today she doesn't know i have seen her conversation with the said yahoo boy and she's the one pushing herself on him and even saw where the guy told her that he's a player and won't want to hurt her. All these are happening after she told me he's just a friend and she can't have anything to do with him and shit.

Today which is Sunday she told me she will be going to somewhere with a male classmate to get something for their project and I said no problem only for her to go outside to see a friend and I went through her whatsapp and saw a conversation of her with another yahoo boy telling him that she's going to start coming by 1.30pm which she did cos she hurriedly left my house trying to cause a problem blaming me that I always act weird and strange lol. She left immediately 1pm trying to keep her appointment with the guy and i called her when she was on her way and she was trying to act all friendly asking me if i have seen what i was looking for and if I have eaten and other shit trying to act all Friendly this is someone who left the house feeling all paranoid.

This girl is really hurting me and I'm ready to break up with her and move on with my life but anytime I try to do that she always deny ever having anything to do with all those guys even with all the evidence and will be shouting in my room swearing to God and all that before you know it i accept her back and we continue with the relationship.

I don't know what to do anymore the last time she left my room angrily after i brought to her notice about what she did she angrily left the house and later came back late in the night with a very good friend of mine to apologize.

She live a bit close to me so she always have the advantage of coming to my house to apologize and shit.

Between you & Buhari, I no know who daft pass...The handwriting is boldly written on the wall in capital letters & you're here asking cretinous questions...

You're a big weakling & babe is taking advantage of that...

The 1st time you saw the chat between her & her classmates should have been the time you ended things...That was when she discovered you were a big mugun & decided to be feeding you daura milk...

11 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Fathertony: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sissy ass nigga

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by NwaAmaikpe: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

You should be more concerned that you've lost your heart to a walking corpse because those yahoo boys aren't just shagging her for fun.

I am also bothered that you've diverted your research skills to her WhatsApp rather than your final year Project (dissertation).
Worse even, instead of confronting her or taking a decision, you swallow your findings like a cum-drinking whorre.

You know what,
Just beg her to take you along with her to visit these yahoo boys so they can shag her while you jerk off to them since you were born to be a cuckold.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Iamgrey5(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
I have a strange advise for you

Your girlfriend is a runz girl no doubt, but she wants to keep tabs on you for marriage or something more serious in the future, while practicing her trade now.

I will suggest you continue to enjoy the plus of the relationship, especially if it is not really affecting you financially.

And break up with her after you must have graduated.

It is risky tho. grin

14 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by gaby(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Girl wey you suppose gentle softly softly dey Bleep with all the vex wey you carry for mind for her while her yahoo clients pay the bills na him you dey form emotional for here.

I pity you.

These kind ashana girls dem no dey follow dem argue or police dem cos you no go fit.

Just pack face dey cut your own share like everyone else as e dey hot.

Children of now a days una too soft and weak.

Cunning man die cunning man bury am

12 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by BadAdviser: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Meekmind:

Between you & Buhari, I no know who daft pass...The handwriting is boldly written in the wall in capital letters & you're here asking cretinous questions...

You're a big weakling & babe is taking advantage of that...

The 1st time you saw the chat between her & her classmates should have been the time you ended things...That was when she discovered you were a big mugun & decided to be feeding daura milk...
Bro i agree with you I'm a fool I'm so disappointed with myself I fell for her fake tears and swears.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by enuk80(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
op... Please just move on and forget about her. But before you do, have a discussion with her. Tell her about your findings and that you can't continue to be in this kind of relationship. Thus, you are ending the relationship. Please don't accept her back and don't let her get dependent on your forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
BadAdviser:

You're wrong and naive.

She likes you cause you're the type she can take home to Mama and say he's the one and that's why she doesn't want to dump you.

The Yahoo guys she dates are the opposite of the side chick. They are the sidekick.

If you have any sense at all, dump her as she's holding unto you because she feel's you're responsible. She's presently eating her cake and having it.

Cut her off. If you can't do so immediate, then do it gradually and eventually. Call her far less often, do not pick up her calls or pick after long repeat calls etc. After a while she'll realize she can't force a horse to the river and make it drink.

And better still, face your studies and be diligent. Come out with excellent grades.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by BadAdviser: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
grandstar:

You're wrong and naive.

She likes you cause you're the type she can take home to Mama and say he's the one and that's why she doesn't want to dump you.

The Yahoo guys she dates are the opposite of the side chick. They are the sidekick.

If you have any sense at all, dump her as she's holding unto you because she feel's you're responsible. She's presently eating her cake and having it.

Cut her off. If you can't do so immediate, then do it gradually and eventually. Call her far less often, do not pick up her calls or pick after long repeat calls etc. After a while she'll realize she can't force a horse to the river and make it drink.

And better still, face your studies and be diligent. Come out with excellent grades.

Thanks alot bro God bless you
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by BadAdviser: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
enuk80:
op... Please just move on and forget about her. But before you do, have a discussion with her. Tell her about your findings and that you can't continue to be in this kind of relationship. Thus, you are ending the relationship. Please don't accept her back and don't let her get dependent on your forgiveness
Thanks bro
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Eagleboney(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Be a man nigga Don't be a disgrace to manhood stop taking shits from girls

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by HarunaWest(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Seems she does snake in the monkey shadow style that's why you can't leave her...

Well she's your Girlfriend not your wife,so she should be left alone..
Nobady asked you to be faithful,u sef get your own side chick...
Get a Yahoo Girl too...
And beware of her,since she has started dating Yahoo Boyz,am sure her spirit don begin serve juju for shrine..am outta here.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by CosmicPhoenix: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
you are dating yourself

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by brightisodje(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guy you fall my hand you too dull can't you see she's an hole why fooling your self just Bleep her anyhow and push her away she has already see that u are so soft for her my guy that girl is for everyone lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by BadAdviser: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
brightisodje:
Guy you fall my hand you too dull can't you see she's an hole why fooling your self just Bleep her anyhow and push her away she has already see that u are so soft for her my guy that girl is for everyone lipsrsealed
Bro that girl is really hurting me I'm an introvert but she don let all her friends know that we are in a relationship any small problem they will start calling me and b forming one peacemaker or something.
I'm really tired honestly.
She's still in town with that guy that's the reason she's still yet to call me when she gets home she will start blowing my phone off forming a saint and making me feel guilty.
Bro i agree I'm really weak and too soft but I'll do my best to cut her off completely.
Thank you
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by SaucyBenks(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bitches of our time..
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
op, in essence they have used the destiny of your pretending girlfriend. oga, before you use sniper please and please delete that your girlfriend from your life before they use you for yahoo yahoo
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by IamPlato(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Badadvicer! Do Not Break Up With Her, Just Look For Another Girlfriend or Add More Girlfriends and Make Sure She Knows you Are Fvcking Them
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Martinez19(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
You have been able to convince me and not confuse me, that your parents can't be proud of you. Mumu of the highest order.

Cc. Martinez39

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by CrystalMax: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gather up the courage to tell her your position, give her sometime...if she doesn't change (they hardly do though), breakup with her.
Your peace of mind and sanity is more important.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Jeferious: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Abeg why are the males of our time like this? Is it that there's something in the food we eat or the water we drink that is making us this weak Tufiakwa!!!

Like how hard is it You have a female friend who goes out with other guys that would embellish her with money and gifts before they can have her in bed, meanwhile she offers you her body for free. My dear, I have several girls in my circle like that, and trust me, they are not to be locked down. Consequently, we straff without emotions, and enjoy each other's company like mad. And trust me when I tell you that this kind of girls are generous. They take things from their maga and give to me, and of course I have to enjoy myself. No be me send those fools to carry their life savings dey throway ontop ashawo.

The worst part is that they even gist me about how they pulled off some scam against these unfortunate males. Me go just dey laugh like mumu. Wetin concern me kwanu

And don't even think for a minute that I'm a leech living off women- I'm quite a boss in my own regard, and my family is in the comfortable middle-class rung of society's ladder. I hardly lack, by God's special grace. But I learnt lessons about women very early in life, probably due to the fact that I was an only son in a family of girls and associated well enough with them to understand the female psyche to some extent. In conclusion, op, your girl doesn't want you to lock her down. Why not give her the opportunity to explore, while you use the time to improve yourself? And if she brings her kitten like a car for servicing, you work on it like a professional mechanic. You don't start acting like it's your personal car.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by obyrich(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
BadAdviser:

Take heart, your babe don go collect holy preek on a cool Sunday noon. Kpele.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders by Martinez19(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
BadAdviser:
Romancelanders I'm a final year student of university of ibadan. I got to meet this GIRL...
Lol grin . I actually want to stop reading at this point. You set of mumu and naive boys again? Again? grin

SMH. *in Falz's funny voice* I really don't think you can have sense in this life.

I don't know what to do anymore the last time she left my room angrily after i brought to her notice about what she did she angrily left the house and later came back late in the night with a very good friend of mine to apologise.
Keep accepting her back. She is sorry na, you know she is loves but doesn't know what is making her to do like this. grin *yimu*

Don't be tired, keep accepting her back. The lord is your strength. grin

Cc. Martinez39

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes BloĆ³d Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) / A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.