Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Advice Needed, I Am About To Make A Drastic Decision - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed, I Am About To Make A Drastic Decision (1072 Views)

Took A Drastic Decision, Swallowing The Redpill / Calabar Men Have Started Killing Dogs On Their Street After A Drastic Outcome / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed, I Am About To Make A Drastic Decision by Franklystein: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Well it depends on your area, their must be enough youths for it to be successful.

If you'll be opening a bet shop, move closer to those already in the line (so you'll know about the risks). You wouldn't want any loss since you'll be running on loan.

What about a POS center?

I wish the very best.

this is a very valuable advice, I have worked as a manager for someone who owns a betting shop before, so I know what's involved, I know it needs crowd, and it must be in a busy area, I have considered that too, I know I'll need running costs for things like fuel and electricity, the location I have in mind has more than 8hrs of electricity daily, and it's close to a major road and they're no betshops close to it, they're thousand Pos stands in my area, it's a saturated niche, if I go into it I will suffer from low patronage.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Am About To Make A Drastic Decision by cavreek: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Franklystein:
So I should go to school with 500k? What would I use the certificate for, don't say job because we both know how it is with jobs in Nigeria.
not necessarily saying u should use that amount on going to skul just saying that u should not underestimate it and have it in ur plans though not now mayb in d future
Re: Advice Needed, I Am About To Make A Drastic Decision by Franklystein: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2022
cavreek:
not necessarily saying u should use that amount on going to skul just saying that u should not underestimate it and have it in ur plans though not now mayb in d future
Lol, can't go and waste money paying school fee and suffering for something that won't help change my predicament.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Sex / US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help..... / Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.