Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50771 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Bravetunde: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2022
almarthins:

When u push a man to a dead end, he will fight back. Yoruba as I know them to be, always reserve a choice. I don't call any man coward, I always pray they don't become an instrument of great evil.

A typical Yoruba man will never fight outside Yoruba territory. Some of you don't even know who the ilajes are.

And what would they gain by killing ?
I think Nigeria is making you more inhuman
Who the fuk are illajes.
I am ijawooo.
The only thing yorubs have is jujuj.and we ijaws worshipp mermaid.
I said Yorob ass can't fight.
Ijaws,ogonis,Benin,fulani,hausa,British,Europe,America all say Yorob ass are cowords.
Will every one be wrong at the same time.
In Nigeria we know ourselves.
We know brave tribes.
Yorob ass are known for liars, backstabbbingg,betrayin,stealing, adminstration,public speaker, occultic jujuj worshippers,ritualisst, pretending,dirty,mess or farting too much,friendly or talking too much and jokes a lot.
My tribe ijaws are known for extreme bravery,heavy drinkers,I don't care attitude,eating and enjoyment,live and let's live,honesty, fishing or love for nature and millitancy.
So you see we know ourselves.
Yorubas are cowords them too fear is no longer news.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by tunderoc(m): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Going by the comments here, all I see here are a people divided by ethnicity, a nation in war against herself. Was there even a country? NO.. Instead of the south forging a formidable and united front to right all the wrong that the likes of Awo and Zik made. We are here even making things far worse. Laslas sha we go get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Just imagine OPC unleashing itself on dis minorities. I sabi say u be ipob terrorists and u like evetywhere to dey full of innocent people blood but for dis one, keep kwayet if u no wan join people wey dey call for peace. D ibeno itself no go fit wait if Ilaje do reprisal attack. Dem be minorities o. I no wan hear genocide o
Do cowards do reprisals? grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

I sabi say u want make ibeno become barren and blood stained like ur village and state but God no go gree for u.

Olodo, Land full ground for Yorubaland so tey Oyo state na d size of your whole Iboland. If Ilaje go one tiny village,na because d people good but now dem dey attack dem, e no good for ibeno. I no want genocide committed against minorities o
Barren

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Invitationn: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

we will chase them back to oshogbo
Yoruphobia is worrying you.
Y'all myopic and provincial retards who think life ends in Akwa-Ibom/your region.
Continue/ keep applauding killing the Yorubas and destroying their property.
I hope you won't cry foul by the time you realize no one has monopoly over violence.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Invitationn: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

grin
Yorubas are online noise makers.

If they hear gunshot, they will run without their shoes cheesy
The most rational but at the same time irrational thing you've said all night.

Apparently, the Yorubas value their lives more.
I mean, an average Yoruba life worths 3times more than your life grin And that's me being nice!
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

They are Yoruba, they should be chased away from Akwaibom if they can't obey the law of the land.

Yorubas like dominating wherever they are. They are claiming omo oni ile in Akwaibom.
Is your father not man enough, or is he that coward that he can't help them chase them.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Tobichimezie:
Great job by my brave Ibeno brothers, those people don't take any nonsense and I'm glad they treated those pigsty Yaribanza skull mining and fetish terrorist subhumans in the language they understand, they can take their dirty and ritual practicing useless selfs back to their shitholes in Ogbomosho if they can't respect their host.
Seun, myd44

Rule 2.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Investorozay:

they are very unruly in akwa Ibom
behaving like they own the state cause of mobil
set of dirty clownss
Go there and talk trash na
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:16am On Apr 21, 2022
MedicH:
Instead of afonja to go and stay in IDP camps in benin republic, they don carry wahala enter Akwa Ibom. SKull miners and ritualists.

Ndi ogwu ego
Seun, myd44

Rule 2
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:20am On Apr 21, 2022
engrchykae:
Yoruba and fear are Siamese twins
During nysc, some mopol officers came to arrest someone, then released some shots into the air,
If you see how these Yoruba corp members ran inside eh, that's like four compounds away o
All the guys that went outside to know what's happening were coincidentally Igbos
Says someone who wait to take the bullet hahahahaha.

Coward like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Zeezenho:

Opc weh don run enter Benin republic abi another opc?
Come to yoruba land if you want to know if they had ran to benin republic.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So if 3 Yoruba cultist bring fight to your door step, you will allow them go free
Shut up. You coward
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:
Afonjas always calling people to help them fight their battles for them,
Same thing happened in Kwara state that make them loose it and got thier name Afonja till today,
They will like to look for trouble first, called you names and when you reciprocate they will start calling for help here and there and be claiming the victim,
If you can't stand the heat stay away from the kitchen.

Akwa Ibom please deal with those skullers very well so,in their next life they will never forget.
The people they called, are they igbos?

Igbos that can't even help themselves. No wonder they were flogged in Akure.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Kudunku: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2022
MedicH:
Instead of afonja to go and stay in IDP camps in benin republic, they don carry wahala enter Akwa Ibom. SKull miners and ritualists.

Ndi ogwu ego

Stop it
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:39am On Apr 21, 2022
copyrites:
Akwa Ibom people should not allow the tribalistic Igbos cause a rift between them and the Yorubas. They're obviously using this thread to incite you guys.

Yorubas and Akwa Ibom are definitely very accomodating people. Take Lagos as a case in point, Akwa Ibom people are everywhere in Lagos but they blend well with the Yorubas.

Ignore these inciteful ba.stards on the threads. The owners of Lagos have never fought your people so learn to look away.

Don't mind the cowards. If they want to incite violence, they should come out themselves if they are bold enough.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

No naw!!!

I don't need to touch them. I will just act like say I'm angry, comot shirt hold my old kala and you know the rest. They'll flee through bush paths.

"If I wake up to hear the Afonjas beating the drums of war, I'll simply go back to sleep" (Ibrahim Babangida et al., 1800BC).
Lol, and your father couldn't sleep in 1999.

Incase you are wondering about what I mean, go and ask your father what OSO Abiola means in your igbo language.

Like what Abacha said in 1998, Igboss are noise maker without substance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:45am On Apr 21, 2022
AfonjaTheAfonja:
IBB has said it all grin
Then ask your father why her ran in 911 in 1999 shouting oso Abiola.

But still wondering why you people have not been bold enough to start violent against the yorubas or drum song of war first.

Even it was a yoruba man that lead the so called war you claimed to fight hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Afonjakid:

Useless Yoruba fool...no be their oil money they use develop Lagos before.. They have every right in Lagos just like other Nigerians.. you can relocate back to benin IDP if you don't like it..
E pain you say lagos develop pass your dead state.

I don't see any pain in you, cos if it pains you, you will either be man enough to come and destroy the lagos or end up in lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Like they fled into Cotonou when Hausa dealt with them in Ogun state.

They are Cowards but like trouble like ewedu
How coward dey like trouble. Your brain is not functioning.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:51am On Apr 21, 2022
BadEnglish:
Reading comments on NL shows how hatred and bitterness has really eaten deep into the soul of this dot ppl. Anytime yoruba news is on fp they feast on it like flies feast on shite
They are fulfilled tonight na. Their likes they gather here will improve the lives of their wretched parents.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Gainman:
and if this should escalate to other state like Ondo,Ogun and Lagos. Who will suffer most. Know that you people are more in the south west than Yorubas in your areas. Ibos only know how to out mouth in what that doesn't concern them. Ibos can only shout online.
And they can't fight.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Justiceleague1:
I really don't like this but one cannot help but recall how the yorubas always, yrbmzls of course, always tag the Igbos people who disrespect their hosts with nothing to prove their evil accusations..what do we call this now!?
Shut up if you don't know the genesis of the trouble. Not just ope mouth wa.

How many news you see yorubas fermenting trouble in another man land.

Let your brain works before talking.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Afonjakid:

Then stop complaining and start thanking them..Lagos would have been another Ogun state filled with brown roofs and ritualists
E pain am hahahahaha. Anambla plantain chip kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 2:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Same way you do tell Igbos to go back to Southeast.
Yes, you igbos should go back to south east. We are ready to take our people,let everyone go back to their regions.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 3:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Arysexy:

If I wake up and hear Yolobas are Planning coup, I will go Back to sleep : IBB
So it is coup again, not drum of war again hahahahaha. That is typical igbo.
And your parents could not wait in 1999
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 3:05am On Apr 21, 2022
theTranscriber:
lol
Can you mention any wars Igbo have fought?
Do you guys even have any history at all?
Which war lol, if not for yorubas, fulanis would have wiped them off the surface of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 3:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Thank God we don't have a foreign king ruling us.

When will yoloba man up and take back Ilorin from fulani?

When will you have Oba in Ilorin? Emir of Ilorin is a shame on yoloba bragado
The day you take back part of your so called land in rivers and have courage to ask for your seized properties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Westtimeline: 3:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I can't keep quiet when Yorubas go all out to drag Igbos, NEVER.

Is an open secret that Yorubas hate Igbos with passion.

Open any Igbo thread and see what am saying.

Even Yoruba Pastors have refused to hide their hatred for Igbos.

Even the Oba of Lagos told Igbos to Perish in Lagos Lagoon.

So what exactly are you saying.

Lol, if yorubas hate you, you won't be living in our land in peace.

But when you live and eat in hate, you will always think people hate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.