Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50768 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
kasim155:

Please educate that idiot one more time.

See yoloba coup plotter begging for his life.

This is what IBB meant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gainman:
can u Ibo enter oba palace go steal staff of office if not d Yorubas that did it. End sars was a joint riot if your brain no tell u. Make only ibos go riot for Lagos against the Yorubas if they will not roast you people finish. Nah only online u people fit make noise. If Yorubas dey do like the fulanis, u think u fit olive for South west. You people dey take our gentility as stupidity baa. Your end in South west don reduce one day today. You people go come hear do your business peacefully,buy land and build houses. Can u people sell your land for out sider in your state? U use to abuse 5he opportunity given to you people. Reason why is hard for ibos to be president in Nigeria. Stop dragging SS people in your issues

Another Oba of Iwo cheesy

They keep regurgitating this nonsense

The same ppl claimed Igbos wanted to burn Lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gainman:
can u Ibo enter oba palace go steal staff of office if not d Yorubas that did it. End sars was a joint riot if your brain no tell u. Make only ibos go riot for Lagos against the Yorubas if they will not roast you people finish. Nah only online u people fit make noise. If Yorubas dey do like the fulanis, u think u fit olive for South west. You people dey take our gentility as stupidity baa. Your end in South west don reduce one day today. You people go come hear do your business peacefully,buy land and build houses. Can u people sell your land for out sider in your state? U use to abuse 5he opportunity given to you people. Reason why is hard for ibos to be president in Nigeria. Stop dragging SS people in your issues

So why did Yorubas cry that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by wiseone28: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:
Akwa Ibom people should not allow the tribalistic Igbos cause a rift between them and the Yorubas. They're obviously using this thread to incite you guys.

Yorubas and Akwa Ibom are definitely very accomodating people. Take Lagos as a case in point, Akwa Ibom people are everywhere in Lagos but they blend well with the Yorubas.

Ignore these inciteful ba.stards on the threads. The owners of Lagos have never fought your people so learn to look away.

Funny how the thread has been turned to Yoruba vs Igbo

Majority of the comments are not from Akwa ibom people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Bravetunde: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:
People get mind to dey clash these days tho. Me wey anything clash, I done disappear.
Because you are Yoruba, cheesy grin wink grin cheesy fight na normal were ss/se folks take grow.
That's why cultism started with Yoruba Muslimns but when it came to ss/se it became bloody.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by bomb24: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
jneutron4000:
Let love and peace reign Calabar are good people. To my Yoruba please forgive them, Calabar people are good friends of ours and the bond started with the good friendship of Awolowo with Eyo Ita. Many Calabars are even settled in Awolowo's home town during the Nigeria civil war. If to say na Igbo attack Yoruba for like this for their region, I for call for a strong reprisals attack and even mobilize but I love Calabar people. To the Calabar people in the house next time make Una allow the appropriate authority to deal with the situation make Una no try am again o, Yoruba no dey vex anyhow but if we do, he dey loud. I hope situation is put under control. Peace

Guy abeg shut up! Why you no call for strong reprisal when fulanis drive your people enter seme border?

Why you no call for strong reprisal when the ijaws were massacring Yorubas in Lagos in 2016/2017. fucking noise makers.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Bravetunde: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
jneutron4000:
Ibrahim Gbadamosi know that we don't plan coup, we are civilised, we change government in a civilised way. The last thing we choose is violence and non in Nigeria can stand it, that why when Yoruba is agitating we change the style of government. Yoruba can't go to a war loss millions and still have nothing to show for like the Biafra war you father fought
Tell me afinjas are kowards without telling me afonjas are cowords grin grin cheesy grin
Everybody know una
And if afonjas mess up with akwa/cross just know that is ss/se verse afonjas.
Una go shout egbami while running aaway as usual. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by jneutron4000: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Arysexy:

grin

Why was Oladipo Diya the coup plotter jailed?

The only General that was weeping on National TV na yoloba.

Cowards

What IBB meant was that yolobas are lily livered and can easily be crushed
Yoruba do not plot coup, When Yoruba want something done, they get it done and Yoruba always stand tall, Abiola stood tall till death, Fela stood tall etc and those are just Yoruba showing bravery imagine a Yoruba military man now starts a way against Nigeria state then sacrificed millions of lives just like how Ojukwu sacrificed Igbos then disguised like woman and ran away to show how lily livered and cowardice Ojukwu was, he still begged to be allowed into Nigeria undecided.
Another good example of cowardice in Igbo is the issue of Nnamdi kanu, after ranting on radio, he noticed the British government are after him, he ran off, a typical Igbo man only to surrender himself to Nigeria government on the other hand, Adeyinka Grandson showed bravery, he has been arrested several times and they asked him not to speak again but he continued to stand by what he believed and he stood against the government even though they sentenced him. So everyone know a typical Igbo man can't stand when it comes to bravery

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by FILEBE(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I can't keep quiet when Yorubas go all out to drag Igbos, NEVER.

Is an open secret that Yorubas hate Igbos with passion.

Open any Igbo thread and see what am saying.

Even Yoruba Pastors have refused to hide their hatred for Igbos.

Even the Oba of Lagos told Igbos to Perish in Lagos Lagoon.

So what exactly are you saying.

I can't argue whatever hatred you have for the yorubas . I absolutely can't. I don't know you to judge or see from your point of view.

I just want to make lagos a reference point for now. All tribes live in peace here, see yoruba movies and see people who aren't yoruba taking lead roles . Most of prominent Nigerian pastors are Yoruba. Do you breed this same kind of hatred for your pastor when in church?

True to it . If you want to defend your tribe , you are right ro do that but your defence shouldn't be to cause more problems. The thing has been ongoing, skull miners, brown roofs, Igbos, developers, goro chewers etc. It wouldn't have generated to this if Seun listens .

Don't be part of the problem. Would you teach your child to act same way you currently acting against other tribe? I know you might be a soft guy behind the keyboard and might just be for likes or amusing and catching cruise.

You can be the change you want. I am not defending any tribe right now o. I am just talking to you to calm down and see reasons. These things being said about tribes is everywhere on NL, you can either stop it or escalate it till we all die fighting a needless war.

Always remember that one person doesn't speak for all tribes .

But, you live in lagos. Don't you? Biko nwanem, just calm down small bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
jneutron4000:
Yoruba do not plot coup, When Yoruba want something done, they get it done and Yoruba always stand tall, Abiola stood tall till death, Fela stood tall etc and those are just Yoruba showing bravery imagine a Yoruba military man now starts a way against Nigeria state then sacrificed millions of lives just like how Ojukwu sacrificed Igbos then disguised like woman and ran away to show how lily livered and cowardice Ojukwu was, he still begged to be allowed into Nigeria undecided.
Another good example of cowardice in Igbo is the issue of Nnamdi kanu, after ranting on radio, he noticed the British government are after him, he ran off, a typical Igbo man only to surrender himself to Nigeria government on the other hand, Adeyinka Grandson showed bravery, he has been arrested several times and they asked him not to speak again but he continued to stand by what he believed and he stood against the government even though they sentenced him. So everyone know a typical Igbo man can't stand when it comes to bravery
[/s]

Sharap

Awolowo planned coup and was put in jail

Oladipo Diya planned coup against Abacha a d was put In Jail after crying like a baby

MKO Abiola wanted to topple govt and was captured and killed like a rat.

Sunday Igboho causes wahala and tried to escape to Germany after escaping to Cotonou, he was captured like a mosquito and put in jail

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by jneutron4000: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2022
bomb24:

Guy abeg shut up! Why you no call for strong reprisal when fulanis drive your people enter seme border?

Why you no call for strong reprisal when the ijaws were massacring Yorubas in Lagos in 2016/2017. fucking noise makers.
you blind when ordinary Igboho, pursue Fulani undecided which Ijaw?? Go listen to Africa china song of wetin happen for Ajegunle, are that na just opc playing.
1993, wetin make Igbos det run commot for Yoruba land? undecided undecided we are civilised and violence is our last opting. Yoruba no go fight war loss millions and still have nothing to show for just like Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by 001spice: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2022
sapele914:
Shut up Ignoramus, they are indigenous Yoruba Ijaws (Sources said the Ilaje people, mostly fishermen).

Tomorrow you will blame President Buhari for your own ethnic bigotry?
if we dnt blame buhari is it putin we shud then blame

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by garfield1: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Sonoyom:
The people of AKS are some of the most hospitable people in the country but they certainly won't tolerate any nuisance behaviour from an outsider.

I know that the Government of Udom Emmanuel will bring the situation under control.

Guy,big lie
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by jneutron4000: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Arysexy:

Sharap

Oladipo Diya planned coup against Abacha a d was put In Jail after crying like a baby

Sunday Igboho causes wahala and tried to escape to Germany after escaping to Cotonou, he was captured like a mosquito and put in jail
[/s]Mumu which coup Awolowo a brilliant politician planned? Oh I forgot the lies your parents told you against Awolowo undecided. Awolowo that Azikwe was jealous of wanted to rule over Western region, we kicked him out, the next thing went to plan with Tafawa balewa to jail Awolowo.
MKO won election, and he stood tall for his mandate till death, how will MKO a civilian topple the government then oh of course another lies told by your parents. Igboho only stands tall against the Nigeria government who carried out a special rogue operation even used machinery still couldn't get Igboho. Yoruba can't loss half of what Igbo lost during the war and we won't get Yoruba Nation no way. Nnamdi kanu even still demonstrated the cowardly nature of an average Igbo, if he did not run off, sensing that the UK government was coming after him, we would have applauded him, and he would face trial and boldly say those stuff he was saying on radio Biafra on how British created a scam called Nigeria in the face of the British jury, all those Igbos making noise across the world will be protesting massively on his hearings in the UK, but as a coward like Ojukwu he ran away. Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Bravetunde: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Shemadex:
we l soon pusue u ppl from Lagos de don't worry
Lagos is a no man's land.just try nonsensess and c why every one calls you people cowords.
Just try.
Them they talk about big fish, crayfish them raise up hand.
Can you people fighht.
Fearr fearr fulls.
You will run away as usually shouting egbamiooo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by almarthins(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Malory:
Yorubas and troubles everywhere. It is only the Igbos that they can't dare

It is hard to hear Yoruba fought outside their territory since the fall of ancient alafins. So there is more to this story
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by almarthins(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2022
foryourmindlol:
The skull miners should carry their yoonity begging parasite self and go back to Ogun state the capital of rituals. cheesy

Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers are one of the coolest people on earth. For them to fight you means you're worse than Satan.

They are the only people we will allow into our Igbo-only Biafra (if they indicate interest of course).

Skull mining !!!. Have u ever heard or read in history yorubas standing their ground outside Yoruba territory? There is more to this. And stop this Ur ethnic bigotry
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Proudlyomonna: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

We Fulani bandits are ready for war with Yoruba anytime anyday.

When endsars started Yorubas were crying that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin

With OPC and Agberos everywhere, your Oba of Lagos was chased out within 24hrs grin

Fixed.
I told you that I will not allow you use my own tribe to do your rubbish tribal gbasgbos �
Use you own bororo tribe na�
Why are you ashamed to own up being a Fulani with your full chest ��
Bloody headslamming grass eating bororo jihadist from futa-djalon �.
E no go better for you for claiming to be Igbo to do tribal bigotry angry

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by almarthins(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Lagos is a no man's land.just try nonsensess and c why every one calls you people cowords.
Just try.
Them they talk about big fish, crayfish them raise up hand.
Can you people fighht.
Fearr fearr fulls.
You will run away as usually shouting egbamiooo.

Never call a man who is refusing to fight coward, it might be Ur greatest undoing. And Lagos is not a no man's land, don't ever believe such fallacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by almarthins(m): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Sharap

What a mess !

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Nigerialabalaba:

Just imagine OPC unleashing itself on dis minorities. I sabi say u be ipob terrorists and u like evetywhere to dey full of innocent people blood but for dis one, keep kwayet if u no wan join people wey dey call for peace. D ibeno itself no go fit wait if Ilaje do reprisal attack. Dem be minorities o. I no wan hear genocide o
[/s]
Useless comment. Ilaje people are cowards. They won't do anything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Mynd44... put this one in the cage.

Open bigotry. We Igbos don't tolerate Osu
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Bravetunde: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2022
almarthins:

Never call a man who is refusing to fight coward, it might be Ur greatest undoing. And Lagos is not a no man's land, don't ever believe such fallacy.
But my oil in ijaw land belongs to Nigeria.
Lagos is the only state that is a no man's land in Nigeria.
Afonjas think only egbos hate them.
Come to ph they are mostly the once working in our oil companies.
While using propaganda to divide ss and se.
I repeat if they try nonsensess,Dem go smell their yanshhhh.
The ibenos youth made mistake to allow them run away.
Fearr fearr people.
Afonjas are born cowords grin cheesy grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Nisiw365:
envious housemaid
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:36am On Apr 21, 2022
sakanifemi123:
Igbo never dare to pass their boundaries, igbo know yoruba no be easy fish......
Remove Igbo from ur mouth and face AkwaIbom killing your people like fools after demolishing their shanties. 5 Ilaje Yorubas in A/Ibom are dead yet Igbo is your problem. If hypocrisy was a person. Spits embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by almarthins(m): 12:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Who is boasting?
Where were you when your Lagos Oba was chased out and his staff of office was taken from him by young boys below 15yrs old.

Where was OPC

Where was MC Oluomo and his boys

Where was all the Agberos in Lagos Island

grin

After they chased your Oba out of Office, Yorubas came online to cry that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin

Lets get the fact right. Was it yorubas or some few personality who were benefiting from the crown. It is wrong to generalized. Most of us really don't care about the oba because to us "oba of Lagos" is just a title that meant nothing to those outside Lagos Island.

Will the igwe of eastern people wait for destructive angry mob to calm them down?

Sometimes having a big mouth is not good enough
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:39am On Apr 21, 2022
ensamy:

That's why Tinubu say they are one. No Yoruba man built a house in the whole of South East. The ones they built in Sabon gari Kano ,ibos have bought them all from them , break them down and erected beautiful mansions. Go to Kano Sabon gari and see. angry grin grin

Truth.

Most Yoruba houses in Sabon gari are old and dilapidated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by almarthins(m): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

But my oil in ijaw land belongs to Nigeria.
Lagos is the only state that is a no man's land in Nigeria.
Afonjas think only egbos hate them.
Come to ph they are mostly the once working in our oil companies.
While using propaganda to divide ss and se.
I repeat if they try nonsensess,Dem go smell their yanshhhh.
The ibenos youth made mistake to allow them run away.
Fearr fearr people.
Afonjas are born cowords grin cheesy grin wink

When u push a man to a dead end, he will fight back. Yoruba as I know them to be, always reserve a choice. I don't call any man coward, I always pray they don't become an instrument of great evil.

A typical Yoruba man will never fight outside Yoruba territory. Some of you don't even know who the ilajes are.

And what would they gain by killing ?
I think Nigeria is making you more inhuman
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:
Afonjas always calling people to help them fight their battles for them,
Same thing happened in Kwara state that make them loose it and got thier name Afonja till today,
They will like to look for trouble first, called you names and when you reciprocate they will start calling for help here and there and be claiming the victim,
If you can't stand the heat stay away from the kitchen.

Akwa Ibom please deal with those skullers very well so,in their next life they will never forget.
You know them very well. Yorubas will be the first to cast the first stone of violence, when same measure is returned to them, they'll start screaming and shouting for help and claiming victim. Abeg, Ibeno people e don do, make una forgive those afonja cultists looking for trouble in your land. Fools

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2022
PointZerom:

At least the carpenter doing work for all my building projects stays in Nnewi with his family.. He vowed never to return to Ogun state.
Better for him to remain in Nnewi make dem no mine and harvest his skull for Ogun grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2022
bomb24:

Them beat una no be small! grin grin
Ibeno people killed about 5 useless afonja. Less ewedu eating miscreants to worry about grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Tomek09(m): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
ORIAYO70:

Were nse werey yin
Cowards.
[/s]
Were nshe***, were yin.

To even write ur native language hard you.

O ga oooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.