Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50773 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by 00FFT00(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=SlayerForever post=112123591][/quote]

Going by their antecedents since the pant peeing thief indicated interest to loot us into penury, can anyone imagine what will become of these people if their barawo unfortunately makes it to Aso Rock?.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

At least, it's oil money they used, not anambla plantain chips grin
Then stop complaining and start thanking them..Lagos would have been another Ogun state filled with brown roofs and ritualists

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Sakasitay(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
I knew this would somehow turn into an ethnic war.

Make Una Dey calm down sometimes.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
toyinid78:
just imagine what you are typing some of u will come to Yoruba land and call it no mans land because they are accommodating so now yourba that u people say no dey travel done become enemies n trouble maker

Same way you do tell Igbos to go back to Southeast.

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by LILTJAY1: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:

At least the carpenter doing work for all my building projects stays in Nnewi with his family.. He vowed never to return to Ogun state.
same way the man who hawks car chargers on traffic here vowed never to cross onistha bridge again till he dies grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
agadez007:
leave that one,fear done grip the guy man he denounce Yoruba sharply sharply,eventhough he is in faraway Irabiji,he is still scared of ibeno youths

Ibeno should replace violence in the dictionary,e,g-the afonjas were Ibeno-Ed in Akwa ibom the other day
Comrade, lower your mic please grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by PointZerom: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
LILTJAY1:
same way the man who hawks car chargers on traffic here vowed never to cross onistha bridge again till he dies grin grin

That hawker is far than you roaming from one betting house to another.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by copyrites: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

Then stop complaining and start thanking them..Lagos would have been another Ogun state filled with brown roofs and ritualists

Son of hate. You were born to hate. Stop inciting Akwa Ibom people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Winning123: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
You don't have to reply the attention seeking slowpoke. Thank you for the clarification

sapele914:
Shut up Ignoramus, they are indigenous Yoruba Ijaws (Sources said the Ilaje people, mostly fishermen).

Tomorrow you will blame President Buhari for your own ethnic bigotry?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Mofatg: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
We need peace
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by kmaster007: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Like Igbo calming Lagos his no man's land. No be JuJu be dat..
Rollsnjaguar:

They are Yoruba, they should be chased away from Akwaibom if they can't obey the law of the land.

Yorubas like dominating wherever they are. They are claiming omo oni ile in Akwaibom.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by sukar886: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
duro4chang:
meth induced comment.
U no get sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

Son of hate. You were born to hate. Stop inciting Akwa Ibom people.
Nobody is inciting anything.afonjas were the ones that were looking for trouble by fighting in someone's land

18 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by LILTJAY1: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:

That hawker is far than you roaming from one betting house to another.
do you know me lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
bahdpersona:
lol you guys would keep saying what you know nothing about, ilajes and ikales are yorubas . I'm half ikale and ilaje by the way

I have heard different stories. But there is nothing wrong with stories. I do believe the narratives that come from many of them.

Look at Ilaje in Ebute Metta or is it Yaba. There are many Beninoise people there. It is a melting pot of many tribes and this can lead to a fusion of influences and changes. I am sure Egun people too will be there galore.

Rather than it being something ugly, it should be embraced and cherished. It doesn't change who you are or mess up your identity. I generally believe Ilaje and Ikale people are Yoruba's as that's what most claim. They speak the Yoruba language fluently. I am from Ondo, and an inlaw of mine is from Okitipupa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by grandstar(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
bahdpersona:
lol you guys would keep saying what you know nothing about, ilajes and ikales are yorubas, thats why you see obateru competing to become Ooni of ife cuz they believe they all migrated from ife

That is very interesting. Is Obateru not from Owo town?
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by copyrites: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nobody is inciting anything.afonjas were the ones that were looking for trouble by fighting in someone's land

They looked for trouble in Akwa Ibom but you carried the matter on your head like gala online.

I hope you find peace with yourself someday. You guys are just too hateful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
careytommy37:

It's like the slap Margaret Ekpo gave Adewusi is never do una. Hand go soon touch you too
Eran. Make i catch your empty bald head first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Leave the Igbos out of your incurable madness!

Thank you sir.

These children are very foolish.

Akwa Ibom people here in Nairaland are not talking. Look at how the foolish children are commenting as if they were paid by Akwa Ibomites.

I have been pleading with them to rever and honour their tribe by always remaining neutral, but their stupidity won't allow them to see things the way it is.

The people the are defending have never ever defended them before.

Nwanne, please am I demanding too much, if I ask them not to involve Igbo in every news that pop up?

One idiotic girl here have being posting that the gods of Igbo land will deal with Davido for impregnating Chioma without plans of marrying.

Posts like that set up Igbo ethnic group up for insults.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by bahdpersona(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
grandstar:

That is very interesting. Is Obateru not from Owo town?
He's an ilaje man from ugbo in ondo

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
grandstar:
Instead of condemning the violence, many statements here are full of bigotry.

Are ilaje people Yoruba? The answer is hit and miss. Some claim their ancestry to Benin, but have been greatly Yoribanized over time. A bit like how Igbo speaking Anioma or Ikwerre view themselves.

Also, there is a lot of intermarriage with the Ijaw people. Ondo state has indigenous Ijaw. The state TV has news in the local Ijaw language

There has been clashes between the Ondo Ijaw and Yoruba people in the past, so clashes between Ilaje and Akwa Ibom people should take no one by surprise
ilajes are yoruba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

They looked for trouble in Akwa Ibom but you carried the matter on your head like gala online.

Afonja stop disrespecting your host or you will be IBENOed and you will flee like a coward into the bush

Hate kee you there.

Was it not Tinubu wife that verbally attacked an igbo lady during last election?

Was it not Lagos Oba that threatened igbos with lagoon if they don't vote apc in democracy?

This year another bastard oba of Iwo started abusing igbos bc of election

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Shemadex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

They are Yoruba, they should be chased away from Akwaibom if they can't obey the law of the land.

Yorubas like dominating wherever they are. They are claiming omo oni ile in Akwaibom.
we l soon pusue u ppl from Lagos de don't worry
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nisiw365: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
grandstar:

Thats what many here don't understand. In Ondo, we have indigenous Ijaw called Arogbo Ijaw. Some Ilaje people in the riverine area trace their history to Benin but have been greatly Yorubanized.

Ignorant souls know nothing and only want to fan the flames of hate.
Kid. No ilaje traces history to benin. They are yorubas from ife

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Shemadex:
we l soon pusue u ppl from Lagos de don't worry

Online noise.
If you could not pursue non indigenes that you claim chased your Oba during endsars and collected his staff of office grin

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

Who are you guys?

Go through nairaland and see threads of where Yoruba are insulting, demeaning and mocking igbos. It this thread had been about igbos,it would have reached like 23 pages by now with insults from yorubas

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Afonja stop disrespecting your host or you will be IBENOed and you will flee like a coward into the bush

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nisiw365:
Kid. No ilaje traces history to benin. They are yorubas from ife

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by luluman: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:
Yorubas and troubles everywhere. It is only the Igbos that they can't dare
While your brain with stvpidity every time. It's your type that twist & turn information falsely to cause trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by grandstar(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nisiw365:
ilajes are yoruba

Thanks for the education
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by jneutron4000: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Let love and peace reign Calabar are good people. To my Yoruba please forgive them, Calabar people are good friends of ours and the bond started with the good friendship of Awolowo with Eyo Ita. Many Calabars are even settled in Awolowo's home town during the Nigeria civil war. If to say na Igbo attack Yoruba for like this for their region, I for call for a strong reprisals attack and even mobilize but I love Calabar people. To the Calabar people in the house next time make Una allow the appropriate authority to deal with the situation make Una no try am again o, Yoruba no dey vex anyhow but if we do, he dey loud. I hope situation is put under control. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by SisterFire(f): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Shadysen:
what are u doing in a hotel room?
...I was on a meeting .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.