Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) (52874 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Ultravintage(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Missyajoke:

You mean your mum, sis and your entire female family members have fish brain.

I mean YOU are fish brained if you cannot READ and UNDERSTAND something before picking up your phone and typing rubbish.stupid dumbass. My comment did not call ALL women fish brained(although you are definitely included in that category) I called those who would leave their homes without sufficient information about their destination and without sufficient transport fish brained cause they were putting themselves into unnecessary situations. My comment was based on the post and its context but for you in your infinite stupidity to come here to insult my mother and sisters is evidence of your idiocy and in this case the term "fish brained" would be adequate in describing you.
Good fucking day to you.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by TheOgaBoss: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
erad:
Omo... Nigerians are f**king myopic
So every stranded girl now is going to see a guy?
I weak for una matter.
Do you even have any idea how home delivery works?
This is sad mehn, seeing images and creating the worst case scenario for them just for clout.
Wetin go teach una go teach una.
home delivery of what?... P**sy?
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by TheOgaBoss: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
erad:
Omo... Nigerians are f**king myopic
So every stranded girl now is going to see a guy?
I weak for una matter.
Do you even have any idea how home delivery works?
This is sad mehn, seeing images and creating the worst case scenario for them just for clout.
Wetin go teach una go teach una.
home delivery of what?... P**sy?
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Ultravintage(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
Gibberish.

You have insulted your sisters already by calling women fish brained. Another man will see your comments and accuse your innocent sisters of being fish brained randomly tomorrow. You are not mature enough to realize that words carry consequences.
Wow , you must really rattle when hit on the head don't you . I didn't call WOMEN fish brained, READ please READ before typing . If I called anyone fish brained it's you , since you cannot understand the simplest words arranged in a sentence.
You brought yourself,Your mother and Your sisters into the fish brained description. congratulations.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by hardon1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
happens so many times grin grin

I don't think think it's that ladies that forget.
When you are a broke guy like me who live in shanty/scattered neighborhood that is not well numbered; this becomes the case.

If it's a high end and rich neighbourhood that is well built and numbered , ladies wouldn't bee going through all these stress just to locate your abode
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ultravintage:
Wow , you must really rattle when hit on the head don't you . I didn't call WOMEN fish brained, READ please READ before typing . If I called anyone fish brained it's you , since you cannot understand the simplest words arranged in a sentence.
You brought yourself,Your mother and Your sisters into the fish brained description. congratulations.
I’ll humor you.

You commented on the context of the post, how do you know the women in the post are fish brained?

1. They left the house without transportation.
2. They left without knowing the complete directions.

These two things make a person fish brained in your opinion, right?
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
The okada men don tire lol
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
greymiles:
But why the urge to always snap random people to chase unnecessary clouts online
These girls may not even be going to a guys house
How do you know?? 80% assurance that they are visiting to collect strong dick with doggy style grin grin you Gerrit??
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Zendinho(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=DimIsaac10 post=112138746]

Comrade, really?.
Please tell me more.

You this comrade..... you too like tatatatatat.... cheesy grin
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Zendinho post=112149928][/quote] laughs
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Tradegood: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
happens so many times grin grin

But who told you they are going to visit a man?

My neighbour, is always on the phone, trying to describe her location to her numerous Sisters whenever they are coming around.

This one na Red demon piller post.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Eric310890: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abeg I wan ask ooo, who stand snap all those girls?
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Backpedal: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Coldie:

Some hookup women go out pictures from 10years ago for site dae tell u to give her 10k or 20k then when u come u go meet old woman way don cast. If na u u no go run?
EMI ke?
Me I don jaapa
Say no to fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.