Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) (52872 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2022
erad:

Like I said,
wetin go teach una go teach una.
what is this one saying, you that obviously has no sense. What do you know?

No need to dey drag matter, most times girls get stranded with bike men like this, it is a guys house or an hotel they are going to.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by truthfinder319: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland should not be for kids and clowns . You are a two in one clown

[quote author=ItsGoodToBeGood post=112127489][/quote]
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by delightglobal(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2022
So you are talking from experience
ExAngel007:
happens so many times grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
You obviously don't know how memes work
erad:
Omo... Nigerians are f**king myopic
So every stranded girl now is going to see a guy?
I weak for una matter.
Do you even have any idea how home delivery works?
This is sad mehn, seeing images and creating the worst case scenario for them just for clout.
Wetin go teach una go teach una.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2022
jackslow:
which kind home delivery for hand bag ,Na girls dey do home delivery or dispatch riders
help me ask the simp
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing intelligent about the comment. Those pictures are just memes. You obviously don't know how memes work
dalass:

The most intelligent comment I have read so far on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by chymeze: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
I hope you took the consent of all these ladies before posting their pictures online and attaching a false headline against them of them missing road to their boyfriends house. Trust me in saner countries your arse would have been sued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by queenceleb: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Most girls can't comprehend address
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2022
chymeze:
I hope you took the consent of all these ladies before posting their pictures online and attaching a false headline against them of them missing road to their boyfriends house. Trust me in saner countries your arse would have been sued
Oga consent commot here. If you wan sue, go the saner clime.

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by arantess: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
The second picture cheesy

The lady got no tp on here!! Some Ladies are trying and em get mind!!

Hahahaha u Sabi game

The boy dey wear slippers make e come pay, this one sure

Them dey really try
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by erad(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2022
HardMirror:
what is this one saying, you that obviously has no sense. What do you know?

No need to dey drag matter, most times girls get stranded with bike men like this, it is a guys house or an hotel they are going to.

Wait! Am I supposed to be exchanging words with you?
Lol.
Baba, wetin go teach you go teach you.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2022
erad:

Wait! Am I supposed to be exchanging words with you?
Lol.
Baba, wetin go teach you go teach you.
as if I care.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by kayperry: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2022
erad:
I weak for una matter.
This is sad mehn, seeing images and creating the worst case scenario for them just for clout.

which part of the thread postulate "Every Gurl" ... what you fail to understand is the scenerio is an experience most youths can relate with hence the fly, if home delivery is the best defence you could up with oga who will send gurlz do home delivery in naija of today, i can imagine magnoliaa on logistic bike,the constume wil be such a turn on undecided
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by damoobaba: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2022
erad:
I weak for una matter.

Home delivery of what? Pussee? You need deliverance.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
erad:

No all business is in lagos or abuja or every other place where dispatch riders are commonplace.

I'm in ife and there are hardly any dispatch riders here. Besides how much are the businesses making that they'll be paying dispatch riders again. The young business owners(mostly female) will rather make the delivery themselves and the older ones will send their sales girls to make the delivery.
the issue of small businesses is not an excuse any buyer that want home delivery he must pay for it,if no dispatch riders in your area is understandable but you can still arrange with a know bike guy to be delivering your items
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by DaveHarry(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2022
For dick women can do anything, especially when they have already started fantasizing how the dick will be moving in their holes. Ashawos!
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Tuns20(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Malory:
Erudite skullers will take advantage of this to mine many skulls.

Una no to kill person with una comments for nairaland �
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by dalass(f): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Nothing intelligent about the comment. Those pictures are just memes. You obviously don't know how memes work

I smell jealousy grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by DaveHarry(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Fopo1990:
V
Who be dis hacker wey dey disturb people everyday sef. If you be real hacker you know where you suppose dey na, instead of dey nairaland dey spam up n down. Hackers are stickingly rich, they don't advertise nor beg for clients, this male olosho.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by thetruthwins: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2022
What Google map would have saved.... I started using map since the days of Symbian phones.... Till today I can't get lost....

We should try learn how to read map... It helps a lot and reading map will help us not to ask kidnappers or strangers for directions that will lead us to death trap
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by EmzyT: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Malory:
[/s]

Grow up.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Candidlady: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2022
illicit:

Come to nnpc

U know ur way nah

Ino get tp tongue
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Backpedal: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Coldie:
She didn’t forget his address. Some guys would meet a girl online especially all those hookup girls negotiate price with them, they will come they will hide somewhere to check out the girl if she makes sense, if she make sense they will come out and welcome her, if she doesn’t make sense they won’t pick that call they will switch off their phones.

cheesy
Na WA
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Brownshoe: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Hook up things grin
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Malory:
Comrade comrade chill
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ALFADOS(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
happens so many times grin grin
you get time ooh
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Zendinho:
Go to uyo and see how Keke and minibus drivers don knack them tire... grin cheesy cheesy

Comrade, really?.
Please tell me more.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by illicit(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Ino get tp tongue

No fall my hand jare
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Tire for dickkk wey dey sweet them
That means ther really enjoying it beht why the pretence
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ikpumbe(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing sweet pass when a sweet girl is coming to visit you for the first time.

The vibe is top-notch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Can You Name This Kiss(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.